Forum rules
Wiki Link

< OOO | Fourze | Wizard >
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Fourze 10 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

It's not out yet and besides we don't support downloads of music here. Buy the CD when it comes out.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Leonite Rider »

Seeing as everything else has been said... is it wrong that I imagined Gentarou saying "Space KIDNAPPING!" when he suddenly took flight with Nozama?
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

it's not kidnapping it's adoption!(sorry, i needed to say that xD.)
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Fire States is probably going to be the best form ever! It can absorb heat attacks :D
squashy
Gabu
Dreamy: Koyomi-tan~
Favorite Actor?: Takamasa Suga
Favorite Band: Fall Out Boy
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Chokushi no Magan
Quote: I'm full of motivation!

Post by squashy »

squashy wrote:Takenoko, you will tell me the front page fourze art's artist *hypnotising eyes*
Ok, how about "pleazzze"?
Image RIDER HEADBUTT!!!
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

squashy wrote:
squashy wrote:Takenoko, you will tell me the front page fourze art's artist *hypnotising eyes*
Ok, how about "pleazzze"?
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3475095
gmottl
Mega
Favorite series: Rider-Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: ppgz, mrr, too many
Dreamy: fourze girls, luka
Favorite Actor?: jirou zanki garulu
Favorite Band: nightwish
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: MLP:FIM
Quote: just because you're a genius doesn't mean your a smart guy- PPG narrator
just because i'm an idiot doesn't mean i'm stupid- Spencer Shay

Post by gmottl »

was there an audio offset problem on the hd or was it just me.
Anyone remember when the news didn't want to make you punch the nearest thing to you, me neither.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Gentarou, that's kidnapping. You're a horrible hero!

When I watch my Saint Seiya Blurays, I'll eat a big bowl of Frosties at three! But keep the Suntory All-Free; kind of defeats the purpose of drinking beer.
JTanzer
Adventure
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by JTanzer »

Watching last episode and this one I was thinking "Just shove her in the locker and take her to the moon!" (Fourze being the only context in which that sentence is not incredibly creepy.) And he did! Yay!

Fun episode. Some decent fights, not the best in the series so far, but decent. The absorbing fire was pretty badass. I'd say we could've done without Kengo's exposition, but that is Kengo. He exposits.

All in all, I thought they handled Tomoko pretty well in this episode. I wonder if they'll ever delve into her extreme unease at being seen un-made-up. It seemed to serious to be just a joke, though they couldn't resist a mood tweaking moment of slapstick with some mud throwing.

I dug the confessional scene. Agreed that Yuki being a "problem kid" is a bit of a stretch, but I think the implication is that, though she's really smart, she has trouble focusing on anything that's not space related. I bet she gets good grades in math and science, but everything else she probably just reads a book about space instead. I was kind of like Kengo in middle school, going to the nurse's office now and then to get out of class. I also exposit.

I was pleasantly surprised to see some Powerdizzer action! Shun, more of a lineman than a quarterback at heart, is a natural defender, perfect for the mecha and, though it went largely unremarked, he's the one who actually saved the school. I just hope the directors push him a little more. He's a little too static in the cockpit scenes, it doesn't really feel like he's doing much. In fairness, the cockpit doesn't have any props for him to work with, which may have been a mistake. Though I did like his understated "That was close" expression.

Club complete. I suspect they'll be spending some time on Kengo and Yuki next, but I do hope they start advancing the plot now. I'm hoping the larger plot moves along this year at a better pace than OOO. So far okay—especially given the size of the ensemble—but I'm hoping they step it up a notch. If they delve into Kengo's background, that could tie into his father and principal nicely...
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

JTanzer wrote: I wonder if they'll ever delve into her extreme unease at being seen un-made-up. It seemed to serious to be just a joke
Do you not know any women, or something? Some people just do not want to ever be seen without their makeup on.

I don't step out of my place unless I've combed my hair, you know?
JTanzer
Adventure
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by JTanzer »

dancercotillion wrote:
JTanzer wrote: I wonder if they'll ever delve into her extreme unease at being seen un-made-up. It seemed to serious to be just a joke
Do you not know any women, or something? Some people just do not want to ever be seen without their makeup on.

I don't step out of my place unless I've combed my hair, you know?
I know plenty of women who don't like to be seen without their makeup on.

None of them would smear gutter mud on their faces in a pinch, though.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”