Movie Wars MEGAMAX:

Spoiler
I'm calling it, the female kamen rider is going to die :\
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: KR Fourze 12 released

Post by Catastrophe »

I don't like that interaction between Sodona and the director. Something reeks...

And I'm no physicist, but couldn't have Fourze used the Rocket Module to propel himself to the moon?

And that I love how casually he uses his finisher this time.

Preview

Spoiler
Tachibana!
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Ah, good, now that everyone in in the opening credits have joined up, time to get to the actual story XP

And also, really, aside from plot needs why didn't he just use Rocket arm to get the rest of the way to the Moon? Or would that really not have enough thrust to escape Earth's gravitational pull? I only ask cause I'm no scientist.

Megamax
Spoiler
I know I should be exited bout the Female Rider, or the return of Ankh. But to be honest all I keep on thinking is 'Awesome, more W!"
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Kogashi wrote:Ah, good, now that everyone in in the opening credits have joined up, time to get to the actual story XP

And also, really, aside from plot needs why didn't he just use Rocket arm to get the rest of the way to the Moon? Or would that really not have enough thrust to escape Earth's gravitational pull? I only ask cause I'm no scientist.

It's not enough to escape Earth's gravitational pull by using Rocket. You need to be moving up in a higher accelaration to escape the pull, in this case more than the Powerdizer and his bike combined.
locuas wrote:there is a huge mistake in the scene were kengo put the flag. It correct that, as there isn't wind in the moon, the flag should be static, but when Kengo is moving the pole, the energy used should be transferring to the flag and make it temporarily move.
Movie Megamax:
Spoiler
hell yeah! W! this movie will be awesome! i only expect for accel(and, maybe, see a scene between the terui family xD) to make an appearence(Twin Birth are already confirmed) and i will be happy. I would wish to see a Skull cameo, but i doubt it.
Man, you should question why the flag seems to be rigid in space first. It should swayed a bit cause although there seems to be zero gravity in space, there is a bit of gravity on the moon's surfaces ( 1/6 of Earth's ). the flag should be like a normal flag swaying...

And Skull is long dead. Period. I doubt there is another tales from the past about him to be conveyed to W anymore.
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

Wow, I totally forgot that Kengo wasn't a member of the KRC. This was pretty effective as a "recruitment" arc. Now the team is together for real.
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

toni2212 wrote:
Kogashi wrote:Ah, good, now that everyone in in the opening credits have joined up, time to get to the actual story XP

It's not enough to escape Earth's gravitational pull by using Rocket. You need to be moving up in a higher accelaration to escape the pull, in this case more than the Powerdizer and his bike combined.
locuas wrote:there is a huge mistake in the scene were kengo put the flag. It correct that, as there isn't wind in the moon, the flag should be static, but when Kengo is moving the pole, the energy used should be transferring to the flag and make it temporarily move.
Movie Megamax:
Spoiler
hell yeah! W! this movie will be awesome! i only expect for accel(and, maybe, see a scene between the terui family xD) to make an appearence(Twin Birth are already confirmed) and i will be happy. I would wish to see a Skull cameo, but i doubt it.
Man, you should question why the flag seems to be rigid in space first. It should swayed a bit cause although there seems to be zero gravity in space, there is a bit of gravity on the moon's surfaces ( 1/6 of Earth's ). the flag should be like a normal flag swaying...

And Skull is long dead. Period. I doubt there is another tales from the past about him to be conveyed to W anymore.
the REAL one on the moon doesn't move. and i know he is dead, but you only need the help of den-o(or decade) and he can appear(again, i really don't believe he will appear, but i would like it)
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim

Post by toni2212 »

sob* please.not. another. den-o. movie.
and who's decade?
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

toni2212 wrote:sob* please.not. another. den-o. movie.
and who's decade?
the one responsible for pretty much every bad thing that has happened in Kamen Rider :lol:
Anyway. does the chairman know about the Rabbit hutch? if not, then Yuuki nearly did one of the biggest "Nice Job Breaking It, Hero" of the history!
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by jolly_old_saint »

He's got the space madness!

Not much to say this time. Maybe Captain S is saving those coins so as to power up Pajama Sam in the crossover movie....

...Shooting star makes me think of the ending theme to the beast wars II movie. Only now does it really hit me how bad my perspective's gotten.

Remember this week's lesson, its lonely out in space...in fact its cold as hell. But your fist bumps get louder. Also, by stealing women's lockers to bask in the smell you could be saving lives.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

I didn't even realize that Kengo wasn't a member of the Kamen Rider Club. Wow. I liked the way how he became an official member though and thought that the friendship dynamic between himself, Yuuki, and Kisaragi is working well now. They all care about each other. Secondly, I thought Makise's way of going after those girls was pretty real. I mean, who here hasn't been rejected by a girl back in high school or even middle school? Can't blame him for doing what he wanted to do. Although I could've come up with a better plot instead of putting them all in a bus. Lol...Third, if Sonoda is working for that creepy red-eyed guy then I am shocked. I didn't see that coming!
Last edited by chronoxiong on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

If Makise wanted to kill every girl that rejected him, why didn't he put Yuuki on the bus as well since she rejected him as well?
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

toni2212 wrote:sob* please.not. another. den-o. movie.
and who's decade?
Not sure if serious.
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

Phoenix512 wrote:If Makise wanted to kill every girl that rejected him, why didn't he put Yuuki on the bus as well since she rejected him as well?
I think it was because he said he no longer cared about her. Therefore, no connection = not caring about her. On another note: he thinks he destroyed the object she was searching for in order to get her friend back, so leaving her alive and thinking that Kengo was going to die would have been a fate worst than death to her. *especially if the emotions in this episode show anything*
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim

Post by toni2212 »

DrinkItDown wrote: Not sure if serious.
I'm not serious.
chronoxiong wrote:I didn't even realize that Kengo wasn't a member of the Kamen Rider Club. Wow. I liked the way how he became an official member though and thought that the friendship dynamic between himself, Yuuki, and Kisaragi is working well now. They all care about each other. Secondly, I thought Maisuke's way of going after those girls was pretty real. I mean, who here hasn't been rejected by a girl back in high school or even middle school? Can't blame him for doing what he wanted to do. Although I could've come up with a better plot instead of putting them all in a bus. Lol...Third, if Sonoda is working for that creepy red-eyed guy then I am shocked. I didn't see that coming!
I don't know if Sonoda is working for the Chairman, or the actress that played the character has a bad acting skills. She seems to be rigid in every scene she's in. ever since ep 1. Many thought she is working for the Chairman due to the BGM that played during the scene.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama

Post by Leonite Rider »

Megamax!

Spoiler
I'm betting that the female rider DOESN'T croak it in Movie Wars.

Also, if W, OOO and Fourze all transform together, Eiji will try to mimick Gentarou's "Uchu Kita!" this time, in a reference to movie core, when he told Ankh they should try something like W's "Count up your Sins".

Y'know what they need? A W/Den-O movie. Although in this case, more grounded in W than Den-O, not so Wacky, maybe only have Ryoutarou, cut off from the taros, forced to use Plat Form in battle and find out why he inexplicably seems unable to use Liner Form.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”