Meteor Vs Accel (contain's spoilers)

It's the year of the Playstation
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< OOO | Fourze | Wizard >

If Accel and Meteor Fought, who would win?

Kamen Rider Accel
60%
Kamen Rider Meteor
16%
Draw
24%

Total votes: 25
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Meteor Vs Accel (contain's spoilers)

Post by FangTrigger »

I know it's a bit early to cast judgement on how strong he is, but, Ryusei kinda gives me the off feel of Kamen Rider Accel. I'll add updates as the series Progresses, but these are the current stats:

Warning: All of Accel secondary states will be hidden by spoiler tags, so read at your own risk.

Stats:Meteor (Cited from Kamen Rider Wika)
Height: 210 cm.
Weight: 93 kg.
Rider Stats
Punching Power: 3.3 tons
Kicking Power: 8.4 tons
Highest Jump: 25 m.
Fastest Speed: 100 m. per 5.8 seconds
Unmatched Jeet Kune Do.
Jupiter Lever:The Jupiter Lever allows Kamen Rider Meteor to activate Jupiter Hammer, Meteor is armed with the Jupiter Planet on his right arm, enhancing his punching power tremendously.
Saturn Lever : The Saturn Lever allows Kamen Rider Meteor to activate Saturn Sorcery, where Meteor summones the Saturn Planet and project violet-colored copies of it's planetary rings to act as guided boomerangs.
Mars Lever:Meteor is armed with the Mars Planet on his right arm, allowing him to deliver fire punches with a surface of 800 °C (1,470 °F).

Limit Breaks:
Meteor Tornado: Surrounds him in Cosmic Energy, giving him extreme speed and power. The actual kick is called Meteor Strike.
Starlight Shower : Quick Rider punches tailed by Cosmic Energy.

Non-Limit Break Finishers:
One-Inch Punch: A Jeet June Do technique that, if done correctly, can cause a person's heart to stop (or develop an arrhythmia, also leading to death)

Spoiler
Meteor Storm
Stats:
Punching Power: 4.3 tons
Kicking Power: 9.4 tons
Highest Jump: 21 m.
Fastest Speed: 100 m. per 5.4 seconds
In this form, he gains a weapon, the Meteor Storm Shaft, his one and only weapon (besides his hands and fists)

Limit Breaks:
Meteor Storm Punisher: By inserting the Meteor Storm Switch into the Meteor Storm Shaft, following by inserting the hand rubber puller into the Switch and pull out, Cosmic Energy are gathered in the top-like part of the Storm Shaft, converting into kinetic energy and Meteor Storm Switch's fan-blade start to spin, and when released, it leaves a carved trail as it heads to the target, then cleaves through it with no problem.
Max Power Meteor Storm Punisher: by pressing the button of Meteor Storm Switch three times before delivering the Meteor Storm
Punisher, the Meteor Storm Max Punisher gains three times the power, capable of dealing even greater damage to Zoidarts; however, it depletes Meteor Storm switch's Cosmic Energy and if the Limit Break is used once again, it will severely change Meteor Storm back to Ryusei.
Meteor Storm Strike:By inserting the Meteor Switch into the Meteor Driver he gains a powered up version of the Meteor Strike.

Meteor can also amplify his attacks by using the #10 Elek Switch and the #20 Fire Switch

Stats: Accel
Rider Height: 194cm
Rider Weight: 93kg
Punching Power: 10t
Kicking Power: 12t
Maximum Jump Height: 47m
Maximum Running Speed: 100m/3s
Weaponry:
Engine Blade:
With the Engine Memory inserted, Accel has access to three different modes of attack based on the type of 'Engine' they are from:
Spoiler
Jet, which allows the Engine Blade to fire jet blades or a blade energy wave
Electric, which allows the Engine Blade to do high powered electric slash
Steam, Which produces a wall of steam.

Memory Breaks (Base):
Accel Glanzer:After charging up to a point when Accel is engulfed in orange flames he executes a jumping spinning heel kick
Engine Blade:Dynamic Ace in which a concentration of energy in the shape of the letter A is sent out from the EngineBlade.
A-Slasher: Kamen Rider Accel performs three consecutive slashes that form the letter A in a horizontal or vertical plane, slashing through the Dopant to destroy it.
Cyclone Slasher: Used only once when Philip lent him the Cyclone Memory. Gave his Maximum Drive Wind-based abilties

Bike Form:
Overall Length: 2.650m
Width: 0.82m
Height: 0.98m
Weight: 98kg
Highest Speed: 920km/h
Memory Breaks:
Bike Engine Dasher: By using the Engine Memory, can dash right through enemies
Spoiler
AccelTurbuler Phoenix: A move only used when Accel is combined with RevolGarry's Turbuler unit, giving him access to its guns and allowing him to pierce through his target while covered in flames forming the English letter A.

Spoiler
Trial
Rider Height: 197cm (due to the added horn thingy on his head)
Rider Weight: 82kg
Punching Power: 2.5t
Kicking Power: 3t
Maximum Jump Height: 90m
Maximum Running Speed: 100m/0.27s
Memory Breaks:
Machine Gun Spike: A series of of multiple kicks in a row which leave a series of energy treadmarks in the form of a T, only limited by the amount of kicks Accel uses before time runs out.
Machine Gun Slasher:When Accel Trial combines the Engine Maximum Drive with the Trial Maximum Drive, he can perform the Machine Gun Slasher Maximum Drive, repeatedly slashing the target in the time limit rather than kicking.

Accel Booster
Rider Height: N/A
Rider Weight: N/A
Punching Power: N/A
Kicking Power:N/A
Maximum Jump Height: He gains the Ability to fly, so he doesn't really have a maximum jump height
Maximum Running Speed: Again, his ability to fly cancels out the need to run.

Memory Break:Booster Slasher Maximum Drive, where the Engine Blade project a large golden energy blade to slice through the target.

Right off the bat, I'm going for Accel, not just because I know more about him, but because Meteor
Spoiler
has to transform using cosmic energy from the M-bus, as opposed to being able to transform freely like Fourze.

However, if they were simply fighting hand-to-hand, Meteor would win.

EDIT:Added info on the Mars Lever.
Changed Data on Starlight Shower Limit Break
Added Cyclone Memory Break
Added Meteor Storm Stats
Added Switch Information
Last edited by FangTrigger on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Meteor Vs Accel (contain's spoilers in relation to W)

Post by OOOKaiser »

are you kidding me accel is going to win no matter how awesome meteor is.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Even hand to hand, Accels punches are far more powerful. Not only that, Accel is more heavily armored, and is no slouch in combat.

Factoring in everything, easily Accel. Even without changing forms, he has been shown to be quite the combat pragmatist. Meteors lack of good ranged attacks kill him as well.
Dark Ren
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zi-O
Quote: Heeeennnssshhhiiiiiiinnn...!!!

Post by Dark Ren »

Since Meteor is only debuted in two weeks, I have not seen his full awesomeness yet. So Accel wins (at the moment).
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Meteor Vs Accel (contain's spoilers)

Post by FangTrigger »

Everyone here seems to be skipping the fact that Accel doesn't really have any martial arts skills under his belt (at least I think he doesn't.) Sure, he has power, but Meteor has training and skill under his belt.
HW-DiEnd
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Luka Milfly
Favorite Actor?: Anna Nagata
Favorite Band: Motörhead
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Yorozuya Gin-Chan
Quote: "The world is a lonely place,you're on your own..."

Post by HW-DiEnd »

Fourze has ended.I'll miss Tomoko Nozama and Kazahiro Miu...:(

Spoiler
But in a fight Meteor X Accel,Ryuu would win with ease.

Accel can use the Engine Blade even if not transformed,meteor can only use his fists and kicks

Trial Maximum Drive only lasts 10 seconds,Even if he kicks faster,Meteor can block some of them until the counter ends,it will force him to Un-Henshin.

But Meteor Storm's limit break is a Beyblade.Accel Trial can be faster than a Beyblade,pff,he can return the beyblade in maximum speed at Meteor's face.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by FangTrigger »

HW-DiEnd wrote:Fourze has ended.I'll miss Tomoko Nozama and Kazahiro Miu...:(

Spoiler
But in a fight Meteor X Accel,Ryuu would win with ease.

Accel can use the Engine Blade even if not transformed,meteor can only use his fists and kicks

Trial Maximum Drive only lasts 10 seconds,Even if he kicks faster,Meteor can block some of them until the counter ends,it will force him to Un-Henshin.

But Meteor Storm's limit break is a Beyblade.Accel Trial can be faster than a Beyblade,pff,he can return the beyblade in maximum speed at Meteor's face.
About that whole, 'Meteor has no weapons' thing. He can still utilize switches like Fourze can, however, it's simply not confirmed as cannon yet
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

What do you mean it's not canon? He used two of Fourze's switches during the show itself.

Ex. when he used Fourze's fire switch against Aquarius and some grunts.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by FangTrigger »

Go-On Macaroni wrote:What do you mean it's not canon? He used two of Fourze's switches during the show itself.

Ex. when he used Fourze's fire switch against Aquarius and some grunts.
We know he can use them, however, we don't know his exact capabilities with them.
[kuronogantzryu]
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: Mirei Kiritani
Favorite Actor?: Tatsuya Fujiwara

Post by [kuronogantzryu] »

I don't know much about Meteor but considering Accel's various power ups and forms, he'd most likely take the match.
ImageImage

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”