HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Re: KR Fourze 18 released

Post by HyperDrake »

>>> I love Meteor's rider punch limit break. If I'm not mistaken, so far he has three special moves (Jupiter, Saturn, Mars) and two limit breaks (rider punch and rider kick).

Next Eps. preview >>
Spoiler
The 30th switch? Then that means..
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

I wonder if he can do additional limit breaks if he used the planet switches at the same time.

So.. Jupiter = Rock
Saturn = Scissors
Mars = Paper
Nihon_Rider_105
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Favorite Actor?: Ryosuke Miura
Favorite Band: Alice Nine
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Shock A Lacka
Quote: it's not the destination,it's the journey

Post by Nihon_Rider_105 »

"oh you just hit me and it was a real punch...well funny thing is, another guy hit me the exact same way and it felt real too..." SERIOUSLY GEN?! You can't tell it's him? I can't wait to see Ryu "have to run somewhere" when a Zodiarts appears now, but of course they will never figure it out
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Gen really felt dumb. He totally accepted Ryuu for punching him. He probably thought he was pissed at being rejected at the KRC. But come on. I would of put all the connections together. Too many similarities. Ryuu having his belt out in some shots was dumb too. The guys could of easily spotted him.
Therm_Kitty
Gabu
Dreamy: Shotaro!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Therm_Kitty »

I'm pretty sure Gentarou knows that Ryusei is Meteor. He won't let Ryusei too close to the Club and he pointed out how similar their punches were. But he doesn't hold any hard feelings because he's Gentarou. It felt like he was just saying "I won't let you be my friend if you're going to hide yourself" throughout this episode
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Nihon_Rider_105 wrote:"oh you just hit me and it was a real punch...well funny thing is, another guy hit me the exact same way and it felt real too..." SERIOUSLY GEN?! You can't tell it's him? I can't wait to see Ryu "have to run somewhere" when a Zodiarts appears now, but of course they will never figure it out
maybe he does know and he's just playing along or he's just really dumb.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

Gentarou seeing through Ryuusei's act was impressive.

Preview Spoiler:
Spoiler
Magnet States incoming, perhaps? and since they mentioned both magnet poles and it looked like two switches magnetized together, maybe this one is activated by having one on each arm?
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

Something crossed my mind. What if RedEyes has another planned in store. Like what if he plans on absorbing all twelve Horoscopes at once or something when they are all brought together. Like he isn't one of them, but he is some sort of astrological catalyst.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Yeah, I got the distinct impression that Gentarou's willing to let Ryuusei keep on pretending for now. He'll force the issue later if he feels he has to, and is probably thinking having Ryuusei around the Kamen Rider Buds will let him realize how radical friendship is, etc, etc, yadda yadda horseshit.

I want a Segway Switch in real life...
JTanzer
Adventure

Post by JTanzer »

I second the opinion that Gen is playing along. His dialog after getting punched was a little too pointed to be an accident... unless it was just sloppy writing. My guess is that he's letting Ryussei keep his secret to himself until he's willing to open up. He's said both Ryussei and Meteor are interesting guys, and that's Gen's code phrase for "I must be friends with him." Gen's an idiot, but an idiot savant when it comes to people.

That's cool, but I would like to see another couple fights between Fourze and Meteor. Well, if there's one thing superhero stories are good at, it's finding any excuse for heroes to fight each other.

Meteor's comment on the relativity of justice was an excellent line, it explained why he thinks of himself as a Kamen Rider (=hero of justice) and created a sharp contrast with Gen, who has a very absolute sense of justice. It will be interesting to see what happens when Ryussei's motivation comes out. Gen's going to want to help, but he can't stand by and let Horoscopes evolve. 'Course, he's got the Medical Switch...

This was a surprisingly packed episode. Introduced a rad new switch, defeated Lynx, put the riders in direct conflict, returned Sono-chan's switch, the big Horoscope fight, and Sono-chan's banishment to the Dark Nebula, while still having room for some character development. Nakashima put on his A-game for this arc's scripts! I'm totally on board with Meteor—though I hope he's not a jerk forever and gets a chance to evolve—and the series in general at the moment.

Next two episodes look like they're being written by Riku Sanjo. His last two arcs (eps 13-16) were solid. It'll be interesting to see how he handles Meteor. Now that I think about it, Sanjo's written ten of the first twenty (counting the next two) episodes of Foruze, which seems like a lot in comparison to other series. I wonder why? Maybe Nakashima has been working on movies more than usual? Maybe he's just a slow writer? Either way, it certainly explains some of the thematic/tonal similarities to W.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

next episode
Spoiler
looks like meteor can't fight back against this new ziodarts looks like he's second best... for now.
Ivanhobe
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o
Dreamy: Hana-san
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Mortal Kombat
Quote: "Shut up and eat an umaboshi!" - Inui Takumi

Post by Ivanhobe »

Oh Nozama, thanks for stealing the spot light and being awesome this episode, ryuseei can´t have all the disco glory.

Ryuseei character still doesn´t convince me, meteor is cool and all but ryuseei´s personality seems a bit forced, i mean, he looks down on gentarou idea of friendship, and yet he is doing all this in order to save his friend. Admiteddly i wasn´t expecting for him to make a sudden faceturn like the rest of the KRC in just 2 episodes, but i didn´t think he would join the KRC so easily, even if he managed to convince Gentarou, though maybe gentarou suspects him and decided to keep him close.

The thing about the aries zodiarts is interesting, since last week i have been thinking about why would he need a zodiarts who doesn´t exists yet, and this episode confirms the idea that he just need the ability of said Horoscope, that would mean that every horoscope has some sort of unique power, and probably those powers are a part of the plan of the red-eyes guy.

Speaking of him, it seems odd for him to just send Sonoda to the dark realm given that he is lookin to collect the Horoscopes, but maybe he doesn´t really need the horoscopes, he just needs their switches. Thanks to Tachibana (the blade one) we know that when you become an horoscope you make the switch evolve, so maybe that´s the real purpose of the zodiarts, make the power of the switches evolve, maybe at the end the Horoscopes themselves won´t be needed, just their switches, that will explain why when Sonoda first failed, he merely took the switch, her use as an horoscope was finished, but the switch was not.

Well, as always, thanks for the release!!!

P.S.: Does anyone else misses PowerDizer?
kamenriderotaku
7X
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: GOOOOOOOKAIGER!
Dreamy: Naomi
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Shu
Favorite Band: Weird Al
My boom: Making KR Suits
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by kamenriderotaku »

I miss shuttle mode for PowerDizer

But I think my favorite part of this episode was Gen's Jacket. It had a tiger and dragon. Tiger is commonly used by "delinquent" kids in anime and manga. The Dragon is of course a call to Bruce lee, creator of Wachaa! The jacket symbolized to me the begining of the union of Fourze and Meteor. Maybe there will be a Saturn Rocket Limit break [The saturn V rocket being famous for space travel.]
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I liked the mirage Kengo that was kicking ass. And then, real Kengo was beating up Dustards with his suitcase.

Kengo is cool.
Leonsagara
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Leonsagara »

Sonada is gone. She pulled a reverse Wakana...going from friendly personality to "Tch" personality, where Wakana did the opposite after meeting Phillip. I was going to comment more on her suddenly resembling Wakana, but I didn't figure she'd be gone this early.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”