Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Fourze 20 released

Post by takenoko »

Heh, the teen drama continues

I like how the police are filling plot holes in the world. By the way, the word for "going on as normal" heijoudoori 平常通り has the kanji for flat/level in it.

Hey, Ryuusei's intense brooding actually came in handy here. I really liked the overlap between the tragedy of his friendship with Jirou and how it fits into Kengo and Gentarou's falling out. He's kind of an interesting character when he lets his mask slip.

Huh. The way Yuuki says Ryu-Ryu-Ryuusei-kun is sort of a reminder that ryu=dragon. And dragon is a reference to Bruce Lee. Too much of a stretch? Speaking of names, I kind of hate that they pull a Clark Kent "Where's Ryuusei? That guy just ran away while Meteor was around". If they're going to make Meteor hide his identity, it seems like he could do a better job at deceiving the club members, otherwise they just look dumb for not realizing little things like this.

New form looks pretty cool. But it doesn't seem like he can move in it. Meteor can use Fourze's Switches? Damn it.
Magenta
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger
Dreamy: Nozama
Favorite Actor?: Takehito Koyasu
Favorite Band: 765 Productions
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Robots. Always.

Re: KR Fourze 20 released

Post by Magenta »

Speaking of Ryuusei and Meteor. When Dragon throws his shotputt at the stands and Kengo falls down being a big retard baby, Meteor clearly transforms RIGHT FUCKING THERE, because there is like a 5-second window between Ryuusei being sent flying and Meteor throwing a Saturn at Dragon.

So he transformed almost instantly and completely silently without being noticed by any of them despite being in the middle of an open air sports track.

That is fucking skill.
ima sugu shutsudoukable
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Interesting tidbit, the actor for Draco is another half Australian-half Japanese whose stage name is Andou Ryuu, which uses the character for "dragon". It's also a nice pun on his given name, Andrew.

I really enjoy the background acting in this show. It's the little bits like JK asking to leave the room that really make it amusing.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Funny chibi KR club members.

If Ryusei did his henshin pose with more energy, it would be cool. So he can use 4z switches...

Nice to see Ryusei responding to Kengo and Gen's problem and being really wise trying to fix it.

The moments with the club members were nice. They should use taht more, instead of focusing too much on the friend of the week.

Didn't like magnet states. But I don't like the other forms either. 4z's design isn't cool.

Next ep:
Spoiler
NAO! And Marty's skateboard.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I like magnet states design, its like Fourze in a space suit, with Magnet Funnels/Bits/Dragoons w/e.
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself

Post by Tuss4 »

it feels like in every episode Gentarou does that stutter step reach out to a character that's walking away from him lmao

archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

I call it now. The future KR suit power up will be a switch from both Meteor and Fourze.
GraveZero
Infinity
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Blade
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: Nexus

Post by GraveZero »

I dunno, this kinda worked for me, they at least made the falling out gel with the whole magnet thing. And the slight touch that even though it was the track n field club leader he DID know who Daimonji was rather than the "I have no idea who ANY of you are even though we go to the same school" which seems to pervade most Zodiarts.

Honestly, I'm kind of hoping that a few episodes in the club reveals they all worked out Ryusei was Meteor and cite all the times he transformed a few feet away from them but they just didn't care. It may not be likely, but it'd be a good laugh grabbing twist. I don't see Magnet States being used much, unless it replaces fire as the long range one :-/
Rider Tristan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: The current Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Double/W
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Decade's Conga Beat

Post by Rider Tristan »

GraveZero wrote:And the slight touch that even though it was the track n field club leader he DID know who Daimonji was rather than the "I have no idea who ANY of you are even though we go to the same school" which seems to pervade most Zodiarts.
Well he is the KING of the school. I'd imagine he'd be more known than just about any of the other students. (And really, I didn't even know most of the people back in High School, so not knowing is reasonable enough too.)

Anyhow, episode. Wow, Ryuusei dropping his mask for a tip. Certainly an interesting episode overall. Fourze seems to like the "Oh hey it looks way too crazy to overcome this dilemma-- oh but wait, there's a THIRD device that somehow manages to link the two together and bridge the gap!" thing.
There's a reason why Decade AU Odin's user has not been shown...
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

This episode was entertaining. I think Marvelous' little tidbit-cameo at the end of the video was right, unconventional is the best way to describe 4z/Gentarou.

Still, not a bad episode. Some more backstory to Ryuusei and his problem. You kind of have to feel sorry for Tachibana, *the guy in Meteor's ship*, every time Ryuusei transforms, the place spins. Could you imagine if he was taking a poop and suddenly the place moved? Funny little thing to think about with all the times he transforms. LOL

Next Episode: Hmmm....
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

Magenta wrote:Meteor clearly transforms RIGHT FUCKING THERE, . . . he transformed almost instantly and completely silently
Kind of a shame because I LOVE that henshin music. I can't remember another henshin music that grooves so much, even if it is a little disco.
TooBlooForYou
It's not even funny
It's not even funny
Favorite series: W & Goseiger
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O & Gokaiger
Dreamy: gokai yellow ;D
Favorite Actor?: gokai yellow ;P
Quote: "ummmmm......DESU!"

Post by TooBlooForYou »

i think this was a great episode overall. meteor and fourze are working together now, well sorta but i like that. meteor still is bad ass, i really cant wait for ryusei to show his true identity and be a bad ass all the time. also magnet states, why couldnt they just make a first slot switch for the form? i think the form looks dumb and i think its just for toys purposes, looks more like a real astronaut though which is nice. but magphone, unless magnet is the final form (which i doubt, i dont think it was a good idea to made that phone) and also meteor and fourze's slot 1 switches? thats awesome. im sure were gonna see meteor fire mode soon :3

Watching: Gobusters, Agito & Fourze
Finished: Gokaiger, Goseiger, Faiz, Blade, Shinkenger, Decade, W, Den-O and OOO
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself

Post by Tuss4 »

I think it's bad ass that the ns phone turns into two joystick/triggers for those cannons. I had my doubts when I saw images but it was well done.

Dragg
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Gym!

Post by Dragg »

Magenta wrote:Speaking of Ryuusei and Meteor. When Dragon throws his shotputt at the stands and Kengo falls down being a big retard baby, Meteor clearly transforms RIGHT FUCKING THERE, because there is like a 5-second window between Ryuusei being sent flying and Meteor throwing a Saturn at Dragon.

So he transformed almost instantly and completely silently without being noticed by any of them despite being in the middle of an open air sports track.

That is fucking skill.
Dragon also did the same thing in episode 19. He showed up just a few seconds after Nomoto talked to Kengo.
That made me believe that Dragon was Egawa since she was the only one who had time to transform and move elsewhere in that scene.
Nihon_Rider_105
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Favorite Actor?: Ryosuke Miura
Favorite Band: Alice Nine
My boom: Shock A Lacka
Quote: it's not the destination,it's the journey

Post by Nihon_Rider_105 »

soo....Kengo really didn't notice that Ryuusei heard what he said bout it "being for his sake" when CLEARLY he wasn't there but Meteor was....hmmmm. So much for being the smart one out of the group :(

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”