Meteor makes Fourze look like spoiled meat.

It's the year of the Playstation
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< OOO | Fourze | Wizard >
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Meteor makes Fourze look like spoiled meat.

Post by OOOKaiser »

even though fourze is really cool I still like Meteor better. Heck I think Meteor should have his own movie with an opening to it like Kamen Rider Accel did. Plus why make the secondary rider look cool and not the main rider? wtf toei?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Meteor makes Fourze look like spoiled meat.

Post by Catastrophe »

It was like that with Accel in early W and Zeronos in early Den-O. Once the introductory plot thing wears off, I'm sure they'll have no trouble making Meteor look second best to Fourze.
Dragg
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Gym!

Post by Dragg »

Am I the only one who's not liking Meteor?
That Bruce Lee impersonation sounds really ridiculous every time he does it. I always feel ashamed every time someone passes by my door and sees me watching those fight scenes.
And his attacks look really cheap by just adding different colored balls on his hand.
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

@Dragg I do not like Meteor either. Sure he might have some nice pretty graphics but you know they're only as cool as a grandstanding idiot is. There just seems to be no class to meteor, and I thought Fourze was a bad suit. Meteor is surely making me eat those words with his tacky appearance.

There was never a point for me that Accell was better then W. But at least that suit you eventually came to accept.
Neutronium Ranger
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Malshiina <3
Favorite Actor?: None
Favorite Band: None
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Akibaranger!

Post by Neutronium Ranger »

I like Gentarou (sp) and friends more then the kamen rider. Kind of like in W where the character's themselves stole the show.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Case and point, the latest episode has Meteor doing no better against the Zodiart than Fourze.

Entry arc power up confirmed.
Ichigo Uzumaki
Gao
Quote: So, count up your crimes

Post by Ichigo Uzumaki »

I don't know, I have mixed feeling about him. One of my things with the secondary riders is how good the voice for their attackes is, as in, does it fit the rider, and I think the voice is great but it isn't really fitting. The outfit is kind of interesting but I was expecting an ice moce or two based on the helmet. I also think the character, just simply as a rider, loses his serious appeal with all those kirate yells he does. That was cool when Bruce Lee did it, not anymore. I think he is a bit stronger than fourze but that's nothing then a reflection of his own fighting skills and personality so it won't last.

The character himself is also not very interesting to me. I can already tell he's going to be one of those characters that hates the main good guy but becomes one of his best friends after the kindness of the main character finally gets to him and yada, yada, yada. Unless they do something to make him extremely interesting that I don't expect, it's not really that interesting a character.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”