Forum rules
Wiki Link

< OOO | Fourze | Wizard >
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: "I'll befriend everyone at this school."

Post by Catastrophe »

I want a main rider that acts like Terui or asshole Ryusei, and then mellows out. I can't think if we've had a main rider like that in Hesei era.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

err, Kabuto counts?
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Nah, Kabuto was the secondary rider in that series. :trollface:
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Garren and Chalice were a pair of dicks and mellowed out a bit. Yup. Kenzaki's the THIRD Rider in his own show. Poor Blade...
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Not exactly, if i recall correctly, Garren was quite a nice guy...but he was really pissed off because he tought the belt had somekind of negative effect on his body(long story shor, it didn't). and chalice...well, he had enemies everywhere, but he wasn't exactly a dick.
Cyon_Orthus
Adventure
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Queen and Princess
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: "I don't need to be wished good luck, I create my own luck"

Post by Cyon_Orthus »

dancercotillion wrote: Kenzaki's the THIRD Rider in his own show. Poor Blade...
What about Ryuki. He wasn't the first rider to henshin or achieve his final form and died in his own series. Insecure riders (Kiva/Den O) make for good comical characters but awful riders.
Image Currently Ill, be back later in the week.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

locuas wrote:Not exactly, if i recall correctly, Garren was quite a nice guy...but he was really pissed off because he tought the belt had somekind of negative effect on his body(long story shor, it didn't).
Spoiler
He wasn't pissed off by it, just extremely whiny. He was sort of a jerkass later though when he decided "Hey, this suit is fine, I should keep using it; nah. Kenzaki, Chalice, you guys are on your own!"

locuas wrote:and chalice...well, he had enemies everywhere, but he wasn't exactly a dick.
Nah, he's just a Gills-redux. >>
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Spoiler
yeah, he was a little whiny(but also pissed of with the boss until he explained things)...butand about the jerkassery, hey, his girlfriend was killed by the dude he knew he shouldn't have trusted after she tried to warn him. i'm pretty sure that could give Heroic BSOD to anyone.

Btw, Kiva was better as a rider than Den-o.
Sexy_RoboVoice
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Maskman
Favorite Actor?: Johnny Depp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Tokusatsu
Quote: 'If you can't learn to love yourself... how the hell are you gonna love anybody else?' - RuPaul Charles

Post by Sexy_RoboVoice »

Cyon_Orthus wrote:You think Genta has the same problem most kids with facebook have, they seem to think the more friends (numbers) on their profile, the popular they perceive themselves to be. But I understand what you mean, I think at the end of the series they director will show light as to the reason Genta feels the need to befriend everyone, kind of like how Eiji feels the need to save everyone because of his bad experiences in the past. But until then all we do is theorize.
I'm not sure how to feel per se about Genta's stance on wanting to befriend practically everyone he meets. It seems overly optimistic and a bit naïve to think that you can still make friends with people who clearly do not like you, or in the case of the very first episode, the high school jock who is kicking the crap outta you while no one lifts a finger to stop him.

On the other hand, it does illustrate something that is both a strength and a flaw with Genta's character: his optimism extends to the notion of the his belief in people's inherent goodness, and his need to bring out that goodness in others (even if they themselves do not see it) and perhaps make a positive impact on their lives. But then again, there are just some people that are too set in their ways to ever change. So I'm not sure if this makes Genta stubborn or just an idiot.
Joicerojo
7X
Favorite series: Kamen rider Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: Sailor Moon
Dreamy: Haruto Sohma
Favorite Actor?: Satoh Takeru
Favorite Band: L'Arc~en~Ciel
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Neither the devil nor the grim reaper, just an assassin (Aya- Weiss Kreuz)
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by Joicerojo »

You don't need to quote all that, it's the post right above yours

wasn't the explanation in the episode when the KR Club visits Gentarou's House and they talk to His Grandfather? To me that was reason enough
Joice Rojo
I've become addicted to Kamen Rider & Takaiwa Seiji

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”