Type: INFP Healer

Re: KR Fourze 28 released

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

That's one of the things you just don't question in toku, dude. :lol:
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

and i normally wouldn't, but, forgeting that he already knows how to use the power-up, which i really don't care, the fact is that it is the first time he fights an explosive enemy, and he already knows what to do, feels forced. Even tokusatsu need to follow some logic
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

It's a childrens television programme, it doesn't need to make sense, just dollars.
Valitra
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Natsumelon!
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Belts... ;)

Post by Valitra »

First time posty!

I figured the reason Meteor Storm's limit break was less than expected was that they used up all the budget on animating Cancer supernova. Then, rather than a cool sequence of beating him up into space with his amazing staff and skills, they had to use the top.

Of course, the fact that the top attacks multiple times can be seen as multiple meteors soaring through space. Perhaps the spinning of the top represents twirling nebulae? Perhaps the blue and yellow color scheme suggests optimism and hope for the future?

Anyways, enough joking and conjecture. I enjoyed it, and hope to see more crazy martial arts fighting. And Ryuusei defrosting little by little.

P.S. How much brown can one person wear? :O
Silentwolfdog
Save the life
Favorite series: Garo (and many more)
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Iljimae 枝梅
Quote: I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Post by Silentwolfdog »

Now we know how much JK's soul is worth...which is crap accord to timeframe 8:26 into ep.
Showa wa yume ga atta jidai dakedo, ima wa yume ga nai
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I think the upgrade was being in development for some time now. Tachibana probably told him how it work ahead of time. It's not necessary for us to see the scene where they were talking about the upgrade.

And enough about talking about the budgets of shows. It's getting really annoying. If you don't like it, then stop watching the show or at least don't mention it.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Catastrophe wrote:It's a childrens television programme, it doesn't need to make sense, just dollars.
That copout has got to stop. Children shows doesn't make it okay to be dumb. Them knowing how to do weapons can be explained away with the info inside the helmets. We've seen in countless times in other ones. But not caring if he blows up the city isn't.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Having Kijima have a malfunction in supernova was cheap.

Meteor storm doesn't look good. That blue suit is terrible. And the windmill on his belt... And that beyblade finisher... Total crap.

Failchibana-san finally got rid of Kijima. He was an interesting villain. I think they'll eventually bring those people from nebula back to fight 4z.
Valitra
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Favorite series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumelon!
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Belts... ;)

Post by Valitra »

Phoenix512 wrote:And enough about talking about the budgets of shows. It's getting really annoying. If you don't like it, then stop watching the show or at least don't mention it.
Sorry, I didn't know this was a touchy subject for you. Clarification: I meant it as a lighthearted joke. I can't speak for anyone else, but I didn't know people put in serious complaints about budgets for a show in a genre about special effects.

---

Back to Meteor's costuming. I'm pretty sure all the spinning is a reference to the fact that the sum of his outfit is a one of those solar system models with the multiple rods and planets rotating around the sun.

Lastly, I do like Meteor Storm's suit. My only gripe is the bands around the ankles makes it look like he has shoes rather than boots.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

It wasn't directed at you but I seen it mentioned all the time in these threads which is getting annoying.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

I think Meteor's new form looks pretty cool. It looks flashy for sure. I just think that Beyblade finisher is weird. Lol..Talk about having a unique finisher. That one is unique for sure. The ending confused me though. Libra made Kijima transform into that Principal right? What a way to get written off the show. Lol...
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

That was the cop that Libra transformed Kijima into. Libra is the principal of the school.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Oh yeah, my bad. It was the cop in the previous episode. I forgot. Lol...Libra's a pretty young principal.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Libra? Young? Well I don't know about the character but the actor should be pretty not young anymore.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

I think Principal Garren's only in his mid 30's. He's not OLD, either.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”