Wiki Link

< OOO | Fourze | Wizard >
solari
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

Re: KR Fourze 28 released

Post by solari »

Aw, Kijima...
Kijima's my favourite character in Fourze...He's such a interesting but twisted villian.
Heard his actor studied rakugo in preparation for acting Kijima.

I went to research about rakugo because of this character.
Animetigerlily
7X
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Trip-hop

Post by Animetigerlily »

Hontou no YUUJOU!!!!!

The joke was terrible, but seeing Gentarou burst out laughing like that put a smile on my face :)
ChelseaChampion
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Blade
Dreamy: LUKA MILLFY
Favorite Band: 24Herbs
My boom: Happiness
Quote: "Black Wing Sleeping Here Forever"

Post by ChelseaChampion »

Predictable episode! But I really liked Gen's joke... Kind of wish there was a bigger twist in this plot

For some reason, I felt kind of sad that Kijima was sent to the Dark Nebula. They fooled me when Virgo showed up. I thought Virgo was going to save Cancer...
Drop. Fire. Gemini. Burning Divide
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Dark Nebula probably isn't all that dark. It's likely quite pleasant, and nobody ever returns because why would you want to? Honey, milk, comfy chairs, no teenager in a white rocket costume punching you with a smaller, orange rocket...
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

it was a very good chapter, and i like that libra FINALLY tech kijima to not mess with him. And truth be told, it was very clever. the scene he made is the eventual situation they will have to face soone ror later.

i was excited for meteor storm...but the he fought. Okay, exactly how do you do to screw a fight scene when one of the fighters use a rod? and the fight with supernova cancer was very bad. At least with scorpion we got some very good moments and an epic finisher in the middle of space. here...hew just cut him with a beyblade. I was like "what." and yes, i said what. not what?

and the whole "it absorbed the explosion"? it would have been nice to SEE the thing instead of having kengo explaining it since it didn't look like that AT ALL. not to mention the finisher was VERY lame. seriously, at least show it acting like a black hole or something, or maybe a hurricane, or having meteor doing SOMETHING beside that silly dance routine.

Also, how does he know that? he got the thing in less than FIVE MINUTES AGO. even if we forget that he already knows how to use it, he shouldn't know that the thing can abosrb explosions. and, sorry, but we WANT to see them destroying the monsters in space, not using a beyblade.

Other thing? cgi cancer dialogue's synch was VERY bad.
Good to see Nozama NOT doing ANYTHING and having to be rescued by Ryuusei instead of trying to tell a joke and help her friends. it's ALMOST like the writers are making her less useful so her role is just to be competent enough to find and encounter a zodiarts and having so she can be rescued by Ryuusei over and over, buit that would be silly, that would be like... how was that called again?
Spoiler
and yes, i know i myself am a GentaxNozama shipper, but i also truly think a relationship between them could give some better development for them than ryuuseixNozama. Also, i feel they want another teruixAkiko, but teruixakiko was FAR better done than here.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

We get an awesome powerup for Kamen Rider Bruce Lee. Then the pun-slinging villain gets their tongue cut off. Then Libra, as incompetent as he is, resorts to the only thing he's good at: deception. Good bye Kijima, I hope you have fun in the Phantom Zone. Maybe you can even amuse Sono-chan a little.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

I can't decide which I dislike more, the look of Meteor Storm or the finisher. The former is gaudy, the latter is just lame. They could have done something so much cooler with Meteor than bright colors and a top...
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama

Post by Leonite Rider »

toni2212 wrote:1 question. how does a meteor storm and a beyblade related? for all i know, better rename the state as Meteor Blade, not Storm. Guess they really doesn't care about this....
It kinda makes sense from the whole "Beyblade" point of view. The Dragoon series of 'blades (the original series protaginist, none of this Metal Fusion stuff) focused on tornado and STORM attacks.

Ok, Scorpio turns into a Scorpion Centaur, Cancer turns into a giant enemy crab who must have his weak point attacked for massive damage, what is Libra going to turn into? Giant scales?

Am I the only one who liked the finisher? It was slightly anti climactic, yes, but it still was awesome to see Ryuusei get back at Kijima for all the crap he's given everyone, right down to cutting off his tongue, as promised. I'm guessing 3 or 4 episodes until they start hinting at/reveal Fourze's final states.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Ryuusei just attacked him and didn't care if he blew up the city. That got me really pissed off.
CeronosLive
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by CeronosLive »

dancercotillion wrote:Dark Nebula probably isn't all that dark. It's likely quite pleasant, and nobody ever returns because why would you want to? Honey, milk, comfy chairs, no teenager in a white rocket costume punching you with a smaller, orange rocket...
....Soooo.... it'd be the Nexus from Star Trek? xD
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

Somehow Ryuusei knew that his attack was going to suck up the energy and use it to break the shell. Sort of over powered. I'm going to completely drain you of all your excess energy then use it to kill you....
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

archer9234 wrote:Ryuusei just attacked him and didn't care if he blew up the city. That got me really pissed off.
What the heck are you talking about? His attack absorbed the explosive energy and turned it against Cancer.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Dengar wrote:
archer9234 wrote:Ryuusei just attacked him and didn't care if he blew up the city. That got me really pissed off.
What the heck are you talking about? His attack absorbed the explosive energy and turned it against Cancer.
Did he know it would do that... That was my point. He went and attacked.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Type: INFP Healer

Um..

Post by Kuchiri »

Uh yes he did know it would do that. He told Kengo 'Don't worry about it'
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

then, WHY does he knows it? he got the things 5 minutes ago.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”