Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o
Dreamy: Hana-san
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Mortal Kombat
Quote: "Shut up and eat an umaboshi!" - Inui Takumi

Re: KR Fourze 28 released

Post by Ivanhobe »

Plot wise it was a pretty good episode for ryuusei, though his friend suddenly awakening from his coma felt kind of forced, it helped the KRC to understand him a little and in a way allowed Ryuseei to understand the KRC in a siilar way. Still, it came literally out of nowhere at the most convenient of times. Also, i kind of feel bad that we didn´t get to see more of gentarou´s grandpa.

Kijima was fantastic, even more over the top than usual, i am really going to miss him, i am sure he will return, and he and libra will have an interesting talk. This episode was pretty much Kijima´s and Ryuusei show so the KRC are side characters here, but it worked well, i expected a little more from nozama, what she did was fine but it could have been better, i am pretty sure she will be the one who figures out meteor´s identity.

Speaking of which, it´s interesting that meteor must keep his identity a secret or else he will lose his power, at least is more interesting than having him warm up to the KRC, revealing his identity and fighting the good fight. It makes me wonder even more about tachibana´s identity, he clearly doesn´t want the KRC to know Meteor´s identity because that will lead to the revelation of his existence in the M-bus and probably the truth about who he really is, my bet is that he was one of the cientists working in the rabbit hutch before it was destroyed, i don´t think he is kengo´s father but maybe knew him, i am also guessing he is the one who gave kengo the Switch that activated the portal into the rabbit hutch, specially with his misterious ability to transport boxes to planet earth without leaving his satellite.

I really hope meteor storm isn´t meteor´s final form, it looks kind of ugly, i don´t like that shade of blue, besides for a final upgrade his design is really simple, it´s just regular meteor with a different color and 2 extra parts in the armor. I hope it is like kengo says and it´s just a change states. The finisher was indeed kind of lame, thanks bandai for no even trying to disguise the fact that it´s a toy, maybe if he had some energy-tornado effect or something, as it is it doesn´t really explains the "absorbs the energy of supernova" part that kengo pointed out.

I really liked the part at the end where Gentarou offers his hand to ryuseei and he just bows, it shows that Ryuseei has come to terms with the motives of the KRC, and because of that he knows that he can´t really be their friend because he must keep his secret, and accepting Gentarou´s friendship while hiding meteor would be like betraying him. It was a great touch and i hope they keep with his development this way.

Thank´s again for a great episode!!!
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

dancercotillion wrote:I think Principal Garren's only in his mid 30's. He's not OLD, either.
Hence my use of the term "not young".

Also, Tachibana obviously wants to Upgrade all humans on earth, but he needs to get rid of the Zodiarts first... Or something.

Or maybe he needs Aries's power of Instant Surgery in order to Upgrade all humans instantly.
PhantomThief192
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Resident Evil 2 2019

Post by PhantomThief192 »

So I just got to episode 28 and I seem to have a version that's kinda wonky? because when they were talking to Ryuusei the subtitles said "Meteor-san." Did anyone else get this problem or did I get the wrong version? I'm sooo into this show and it's kinda bugging me when half the words get cut off like Meteor was Meteo for some reason. Can anyone help? (Also sorry if this is the wrong place to ask that kinda thing first time posting on here)
xiiliea
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Gaia
Favorite Actor?: Fujita Ray
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by xiiliea »

PhantomThief192 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:57 am So I just got to episode 28 and I seem to have a version that's kinda wonky? because when they were talking to Ryuusei the subtitles said "Meteor-san." Did anyone else get this problem or did I get the wrong version? I'm sooo into this show and it's kinda bugging me when half the words get cut off like Meteor was Meteo for some reason. Can anyone help? (Also sorry if this is the wrong place to ask that kinda thing first time posting on here)
lol it's the april's fool version.
PhantomThief192
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Resident Evil 2 2019

Post by PhantomThief192 »

How the heck did I get the April Fools version? XD That's so weird cause I got the bundle of them......Ah well least I know wtf is going on now. Thanks for replying!

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”