Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Re: KR Fourze 30 released

Post by Kuchiri »

That's Blue/Mezool. If you notice that ring of three medals have only five medals on it. If you follow the ring clockwise, to the left is Grey/Gamel, Then Red/Ankh, then Yellow/Kazari, then Green/Uva.

There is no Purple/Gills/Mako/Eiji on that revolution of medals.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

Kuchiri wrote:That's Blue/Mezool. If you notice that ring of three medals have only five medals on it. If you follow the ring clockwise, to the left is Grey/Gamel, Then Red/Ankh, then Yellow/Kazari, then Green/Uva.

There is no Purple/Gills/Mako/Eiji on that revolution of medals.
you sure? awfully dark for blue medals.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Kuchiri »

Actually you can see two rings that have five medals only on them in the same order as eachother. Red-Yellow-Green-Blue-Grey

The Chest Ring I circled in Black and the Leg Ring I circled in White. There is only five.

Spoiler
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

Kuchiri wrote:Actually you can see two rings that have five medals only on them in the same order as eachother. Red-Yellow-Green-Blue-Grey

The Chest Ring I circled in Black and the Leg Ring I circled in White. There is only five.

Spoiler
[ Image ]
huh. i know there was purple in the ring before the purple medals showed up. TvTropes pointed it out WAY before those medals were used in the show.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

I feel like Ran and Haru are never coming back since they are guest stars.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

I guess the thing that shocked me the most in this episode was that Oosugi became the newest member of the Club. I didn't expect that but this is probably a plot development since he never found out what happened to Sonoda-san. I don't like that the newest switch was for the leg again too. They hardly ever get used same thing as that first Switch he got where he can make paint strokes. Now there's only about 20 episodes and lot more horoscopes to go through. I wonder how it's going to unfold.
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

Conan_Edogawa wrote:
Kuchiri wrote:Actually you can see two rings that have five medals only on them in the same order as eachother. Red-Yellow-Green-Blue-Grey

Spoiler
[ Image ]
huh. i know there was purple in the ring before the purple medals showed up. TvTropes pointed it out WAY before those medals were used in the show.
If you hadn't noticed, the OOO scanner toy flashes seven lights when it's making its noise before scanning the medals. It goes red, yellow, green, grey, blue, purple and orange. A guy who reviews the toy proves it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x93Q0fkvPM
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

this already justifies Oosugi's place on the opening sequence...

after seeing the preview... it seems iv'e felt the much darker themes/arcs will already start next episode... :D
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Kuchiri »

Yeah the belts are preset with the sound effects and things of that nature. There was a video that had the name of the twenty switches or so the guy can figure out by poking at the Fourze Driver that wasn't revealed yet. That was around episode 4...

We are talking plotwise though. Yes those blue medals look very dark purple but they aren't the Gills medals.

Plotwise since the Purple Medals can't be with another combo when the purple combo is used the medals in a rotation around him to form the logo are all purple, five purple medals around the chest, and five purple medals around the legs ((Whatever episode the amusement park was in. It's all purple))

Now I'm sure if someone finds all the audio files of the Fourze Driver you might find the entire list of Switches they plan to release over the next year ((You know there will be more movies where special switches will be given out))

I'm saying there may be an Ultimate Switch stronger than Switch 40 that isn't part of the set, since Extreme Memory and Putotya aren't part of their sets.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

There being 41 switches kind of defeats the point of there being 40 switches.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Kuchiri »

There's already over 40 switches. I can go into more detail but TV Nihon haven't subbed the first movie yet. I believe I can leave it at usually movies are made to sell awesome new toys like Golden Extreme and Orange Combo. So any Fourze movies may have other switches not part of the 40 in them. Also since Meteor can use Fourze switches it's possible that Fourze can use the meteor switch, I believe it goes in the right arm. Also there are the KAmen Rider LEgends switches. Switches that represent past kamen riders.

Any new switches probably won't be numbered, if it was numbered then it would be part of the set. So the ultimate switch won't be called Switch 41 it will probably be called the Ultimate Switch, or Extreme Switch or Big Bang Switch.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama

Post by Leonite Rider »

Actually I'd guess, given the timing of this switch and the pattern I've seen from Kiva, Double and OOO, Cosmic will be Fourze's super mode, like, respectively, Emperor Form, Extreme and the PuToTera combo, with Magnet being the halfway form.

And yes, aside from legend switches, there are certain extra switches that I cannot divulg that are beyond the 40, and both Meteor and Meteor Storm count as Switches, and the Fourze Driver does have sounds for the former.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Given that this is Toei we are talking about, it's safe to assume there will be more than 40 switches. After all, Toei is going all out past year and this year. with Ranger Keys from the space pirates and Switches, if you get what I'm talking about.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Well, if a kamen rider is called 40 it wouldn't really make sense for him to have ownership of more than 40 switches.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Kuchiri wrote:Yes those blue medals look very dark purple but they aren't the Gills medals.
You do know it's Gill, not Gills right?

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”