Forum rules
Wiki Link

< OOO | Fourze | Wizard >
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: KR Fourze 35 released

Post by OOOKaiser »

so Cosmic's states only weakness is a friendship failing? >:O a badass form with a fail weakness.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

toni2212 wrote:No, Cosmic States failed because 1 of Gentarou's bond with his friend broke up. Guess the Cosmic's rollcall really is about bond able to grab into space.
How is that any different from what I said?
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Leonite Rider »

OOOKaiser wrote:so Cosmic's states only weakness is a friendship failing? >:O a badass form with a fail weakness.
Eh, it fits the theme, and really it Gentarou's biggest strength, making friends.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
Minji
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Whenever you see a dangerous man walking slowly towards you with a loud and looming god choir chanting in the background... just fucking run."
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by Minji »

I'm happy that the random little badass moment in that one episode didn't really mean that JK had grown a backbone and that that was it for his character. It shouldn't be that easy. I want him to grow a backbone, just not so out of the blue. The KRC members have hardly had any character development in my eyes (though everyone's had some nice moments here and there). I'm not sure how much time they have to further develop them but I hope this episode means that they're getting to it. Even if it's just a few episodes each, just like in the beginning, maybe to go along with the Horoscopes. We probably won't be seeing a lot of Zodiarts so instead of those two-episode characters we'll probably get more of the KRC anyway.

JK looks cool as a rockstar and his friend is cute. Capricorn calling Leo "sempai" was nice, he probably respects Libra as well. I want him to stay for longer. I look forward to the friendship triangle between him, JK and Gen.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

remember kids, you have a fight with any of your friends, and you'll lose your super awesome space powers! :)

loved the updated opening, altoguh i wish ryuusei appeared in the beginning and end of the op, as well.

i think capricorn's ability is to increase the other horoscopes powers.

every time capricorn tried to use his guitar as a melee weapon, i was thinking "dude, are you sure that's a good idea?"
tnvchinh92
There are four lights!
There are four lights!

Post by tnvchinh92 »

Seriously, all I think about when cosmic switch failed was the power of cosmic is too damn high now at the school and Gentarou cant accept it all. Am I being too cold hearted or that was usually a reason in KRS just not FOURZE?
And Core Switch? Are you gonna strip a Core medal from OOO to make one?
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

preview:
Spoiler
i just realized. CANCER AND SCORPIO APPEAR IN NEXT EPISODE!
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

I keep imagining the voice(s) from Starcraft when Cosmic fails saying "You require more friendships".

Core switch? who wants to be a club member has it?
Skeith
7X
Quote: I'm.....right here.

Post by Skeith »

It time for Skeith...THEORY TIME!!!!!

(sorry can't help it.)

Core switch. Judging by it name, it has to be a prototype that all the switch comes from. Why does Leo want it? The the question.

My theory: when the core switch is use, the person will gain the power of all 12 Horoscopes and a form that mixes all of them. (Liba head, Cancer pincer hand, Virgo wings, etc.)

If not use in the series, it a definite movie event.

What are your theories?
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Dengar wrote:
toni2212 wrote:No, Cosmic States failed because 1 of Gentarou's bond with his friend broke up. Guess the Cosmic's rollcall really is about bond able to grab into space.
How is that any different from what I said?
No different. I just felt disappointed that form's weakness is something abstract, something that isn't logic.
gekiwaza
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Keitai Sousakan 7
Dreamy: The KS7 female cast
My boom: mic

Post by gekiwaza »

Lunagel wrote:Pretty good episode but I kept getting flashbacks from Kiva.
I did too. Especially with JK's hair styled the way it was in the fantasy shots. It reminded me of Kengo's before he went super serious.
Silentwolfdog
Save the life
Favorite series: Garo (and many more)
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Iljimae 枝梅
Quote: I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Post by Silentwolfdog »

Lol...no...not music theme for Capricorn...*sighs* oh well...and looks like they skipped sea-goat and went straight to goat instead, blah figures. I knew that it was Capricorn as soon as I saw satyrs on board sign, ha.

Capricorn Zodiart... I have mixed feeling on that but ah well. At least he get thrown into a good plot, about JK and Fourze. And Capricorn managed to get some of main characters looking foolish, got a chuckle out of me. Hope he get defeated in an awesome way.
Showa wa yume ga atta jidai dakedo, ima wa yume ga nai
JumperPrime
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Wakana
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Bulletstorm
Quote: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Post by JumperPrime »

I'm guessing that the Core Switch is that object that Kengo's father had in his hand after Gamou left him to die on the moon in the first scene of episode 1. Kengo's dad wasn't able to stop Gamou from stealing whatever was in the briefcase but he was able to keep him from getting the most important piece of all.
JustiFan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by JustiFan »

A pretty decent episode. I'm kind of a sucker for the songs so I love that we got not only "Love Is Overdrive" but also a rock version of "Hayabusa-kun". Badly sung perhaps but even so - I know that it's getting released on CD at some point and now I'm really hoping we'll get both versions.
JumperPrime wrote:I'm guessing that the Core Switch is that object that Kengo's father had in his hand after Gamou left him to die on the moon in the first scene of episode 1. Kengo's dad wasn't able to stop Gamou from stealing whatever was in the briefcase but he was able to keep him from getting the most important piece of all.
I could be wrong of course but this was my pretty much instant guess as well. Not sure why but I just get a feeling that it could be that. Also, it might time in pretty well with the toy release at the end of July.
remolay
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Wizard's Costume
Favorite Actor?: Simon Pegg
Favorite Band: Queen
My boom: Babylon 5
Quote: There's a hole in my neighborhood down which of late I cannot help but fall.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by remolay »

It pisses me off that people in episode were saying that JK's singing was bad, It wasn't bad at all. It wasn't totally awesome, but it wasn't bad. I'd buy a Gene album.

This episode was interesting. I really didn't like the hard rock version of Hayabusa-kun. I know I wasn't supposed to like it, but I absolutely hated that scene.

Aside from those, I really don't know what to say.

Why do I get the feeling that JK's first name is actually Jin?
Well I guess I'm not a pirate anymore now that img limits exist.

Help I can't help finding every yellow ranger cute

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”