It's the year of the Playstation
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< OOO | Fourze | Wizard >
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Re: Kamen Rider Fourze and OOO Mega Max Movie Taisen Release

Post by kokowaks »

technically, OOO has 3 riders in the series and while tajador was the form used in the climax/finale, it was the dino medals that were used for the giga-scan who did the finishing blow to maki...
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

dancercotillion wrote:
archer9234 wrote:Then you can't call it final form. You'd have to call Tajador a complete form.
I'm not too sure what hairs you're splitting here.
Barney was the last form in the show, hence "Final Form". But since people keep arguing over birdy. He'd have to be labeled complete form.
BreadToku
Gabu

Post by BreadToku »

archer9234 wrote: Barney was the last form in the show, hence "Final Form". But since people keep arguing over birdy. He'd have to be labeled complete form.
Gah, what's with all these terms. I'm pretty sure when people say final form, they're refering to OOO's equivalent of Ultimate form. I don't know what you mean when you say Complete Form, I just know that was Decade's 'ultimate (and only other) form'
I don't really like the way the colours look on Super Tatoba though.
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

archer9234 wrote:Barney was the last form in the show, hence "Final Form". But since people keep arguing over birdy. He'd have to be labeled complete form.
I completely agree with you saying that Barney (Dino) was the last form in the show, hence "Final Form". But, instead of labeling Tajador as Complete Form, let's just label it as "fanboys/girls favorite form".
kokowaks wrote:technically, OOO has 3 riders in the series and while tajador was the form used in the climax/finale, it was the dino medals that were used for the giga-scan who did the finishing blow to maki...
You're right. Plus the other Greeeds (apart from Uva) were all destroyed by Dino Medals too.
Eiji: Lost Ankh, Kazari, Mezool, Maki
Maki: Gamel, Ankh.

Some people consider Tajador combo as the final form mostly because of the following reason:
1. Eiji used it to defeat the last boss. Using their logic, should we consider Den-O Sword, Rod, Ax, Gun and Wing Forms as the "final form" of Den-O too?, considering all those forms are the ones that together defeat the final boss (Death Imagin) in Den-O TV series??
2. The colour of Red is more popular than that of Purple/Violet hence most people like Red more than Purple/Violet. Red is the usual leader in Sentai, isn't it?
3. Ankh factor. If the storyline had appointed Ankh as the blue Greeed, then the "final form" would be Shauta combo. The fact is, whichever combo Ankh was appointed to, then that combo would be the "final form" in those people's lil' heads. Afterall, Ankh is the number one and most important actor in supporting role or should I say the deuteragonist, isn't he. Toei had to give Tajador combo more screen time due to its role in the storyline especially the last fight for the purpose of dramatization.

All the above reasons still not enough to label Tajador as the final form, coz the definition of final form is once again is very simple, that is, the last form introduced in TV series (which is usually the most powerful in the series). Any additional more powerful forms in additional production (Movies, HBVs) may be considered canon only if its storyline not contradict the TV series storyline. The Heisei era riders' final form in my personal opinion:
Spoiler
Ultimate Kuuga, Shining Agito
, Ryuki Survive, Faiz Blaster, Blade King Form, Hibiki Shoko (Armed Form), Hyper Kabuto, Den-O Liner Form, Kiva Emperor Form, W CJ Xtreme, OOO Putotyra Combo, Fourze Cosmic States (I'm 100% sure that Cosmic States will be the last form introduced in Fourze TV series).

Anyway, to all of the existence who consider/regard any crossover movies as canon (despite the contradictory the shows storyline had against the respective TV series storyline), I can predict your next move though I'm no futurologist or psychic: The upcoming Kamen Rider & Sentai Crossover movies are Canon storyline-wise. Lol.
Last edited by HyperDrake on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

HyperDrake wrote:The Heisei era riders' final form in my personal opinion:
Spoiler
Ultimate Kuuga, Shining Agito,
Ryuki Survive, Faiz Blaster, Blade King Form, Hibiki Shoko (Armed Form), Hyper Kabuto, Den-O Liner Form, Kiva Emperor Form, W CJ Xtreme, OOO Putotyra Combo, Fourze Cosmic States (I'm 100% sure that Cosmic States will be the last form introduced in Fourze TV series).
Dude, those haven't been released yet where we are; at least tag them as such.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

weren't they in decade? :?
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

If Ankh was blue, then yes, his blue combo would still thematically be the true final form of OOO. That's a simple enough concept a child could understand it.

Continue to lovingly stroke your vinyl Sephiroth figure, though.
Last edited by ReversedSentai on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: What's your deal? HyperDrake isn't doing anything wrong; it's a discussion zone, and he's discussing what he thinks of the forms. Your comment, however, is very vulgar and uncalled for. Do not insult others when they haven't done anything wrong.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

kiyominai wrote:
Sakurambo wrote: I haven't properly seen W and OOO's series yet. From that perspective, the only thing that stops me from seeing this movie as canon is the last scene with Meteor. If I remember right, Ryuusei wasn't calling himself "Kamen Rider Meteor" before he transferred to AGHS; he was just "Meteor". He realised he was a Kamen Rider when he was eavesdroping on the KRC in the Rabbit Hutch.
Like Takenoko said, it's just a writing error by Toei.

In the W/Decade Movie War, they show Kamen Rider Accel at the end and he says "you're not the only Kamen Rider in this city," while in the W TV series, he becomes Kamen Rider Accel after meeting W. However, we still know the W/Decade movie is canon to the W series because they start referencing a particular case that happens in W in between a certain episode. Best to not overthink it.
Actually, Accel was correctly introduced. Sure, his first transformation didn't happen until the actual series, but he was trained to become a Kamen Rider by Shroud (odds are somewhere she said something about him being a Kamen Rider), therefore he was a 'Kamen Rider to be'

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”