Forum rules
Wiki Link

< OOO | Fourze | Wizard >
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: KR Fourze 46 Released

Post by OOOKaiser »

Okay after watching this episode. I'm mad at Fourze for not using his final form to its potential. He has the touch screen thing on his chest which could combine the switches powers and he hasn't used it at all on Sagittarius. And it was awesome to see Meteor and Fouze do the combo finisher. That has to be the coolest team finisher ever.

Preview:
Spoiler
Kengo is a core child born from the core switch and he's leaving back to his homeworld? They're pulling an Ankh again only this time the main character doesn't disappear he goes back to his homeworld.

Movie:
Spoiler
I can't wait for the Meteor Fusion States.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

I agree with you. This is the problem with this kind of powers. When the writers try to make the villain superior, they instead make the protagonist seem useless because they don't use their powers like they should.
Spoiler
i think it's pulling a "phillip" instead of an "Ankh".
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

PHurricane wrote: -Particularly in the scenes on the beach, Ryuusei looked a lot older than in previous episodes. I wonder if that’s the effect of the casual clothes.
-Another fashion note: Tomoko’s straight hair bothered me last episode, but I thought she looked good here.
Ryuusei's straight hair is bugging me. He looks WAY too much like Yuuto from Den O. I loved that they let Tomoko dress up a little. Everyone looks different. It's like they went, "Hey we have wardrobe budget left, here everyone take a gift card and go to the mall and get something for your character!"
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Is it me or is the HD encode out of sync? I had to delay the audio by about 250ms to get everything to line up. Otherwise lips were moving well after people were done talking.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Two people on staff have said they didn't see anything wrong with it. Are you sure it's out of sync?
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

>>> They didn't give us enough explanation regarding the special condition Pisces Horoscopes switch had in order for it to be activated. Why couldn't they force Ran to press it just like they did in Yuuki's case? If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time the Horoscopes switch had a blue color before turning red.

>>> I love it when the so called Tomoko's sixth sense was able to detect dangers so much earlier. Able to sense the Aquarius tentacle in Ran's pocket only after spending some time right beside her and then when she sensed the danger fake Fourze (Libra) posed when he was only centimeters away from Pisces.

>>> The Core switch and Gamou
1. In Capricorn arc, Gamou ordered his "satellites" to find the Core switch whatever the cost.
2. Then, he seems to changed his mind in this eps. saying that the Core switch was merely his lost power he had. The Core switch didn't concern him as much as gaining 12 activated Horoscopes switches in his collection.
3. He changed his mind again after experiencing himself how the Core switch in Kengo's body was able to cancel his opening-the-warp gate operation to the point that..
Next Eps. Preview
Spoiler
he orders Leo to have Kengo eliminated

>>> So, even the Laplace Eye of Libra wasn't able to detect the Core switch in Kengo's body, eh.
Anyway, the Presenter must be The Alien.

>>> I love how Yuuki looks in her tight short pant. Really nice.
takenoko wrote:Edit: WTF, I just translated the lines for the preview. Come on Toei, can't you keep any surprises hidden?
>>> Reminds me when someone complained about the revelation of the returns of Date Akira in OOO certain next eps. preview in certain OOO thread last year.
locuas wrote:I agree with you. This is the problem with this kind of powers. When the writers try to make the villain superior, they instead make the protagonist seem useless because they don't use their powers like they should.
>>> The writers try to make the villain look far superior but on the other hand they make him really vulnerable to attack when he's in the air opening the warp gate. This is so typical of those seemingly invulnerable villain but actually giving the heroes an opening to attack in certain moment in their showdown.

Movie preview
Spoiler
I can hardly wait for Hara Mikie
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote:Two people on staff have said they didn't see anything wrong with it. Are you sure it's out of sync?
Don't we go through this every time I point out a sync issue? :P

Yes, I'm sure. It's quite evident at the start when Gamou is talking (those short syllables give it away). Or just look for when he presses his switch, the transformation sound effect starts before he's actually depressed the switch.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama

Post by Leonite Rider »

Preview:
Spoiler
Kengo becoming Fourze? Well, at least its a nice way to book end the series, if you remember back in ep 1, he said that if Powerdizer wasn't enough, he'd use the Fourze suit himself.

Hopefully Kengo lives this time, or we've had three years in a row where the main partner either died or dissapeared for a while.

Sagitarius kinda makes sense to me. My theory is, Red Eyes = Super Horoscope with a weakness. Emoto only got hurt by stuff after Gamou used the arrow on him, and Gamou can't go see the presenter without making sure he has something to distract both riders at the same time. And one of them can fly, so he can't use Dustards on him.

Also, I bet that the Maned Dustards will show up for one more ep. Rule of Three, and all.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

HyperDrake wrote:>>> They didn't give us enough explanation regarding the special condition Pisces Horoscopes switch had in order for it to be activated. Why couldn't they force Ran to press it just like they did in Yuuki's case? If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time the Horoscopes switch had a blue color before turning red.
I'm assuming the switch has to be nurtured by the switcher's desires. This DID in fact happen in Cygnus and Gemini's case.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

No need to worry about Hayami, Gamou. when Zodiarts got hit by the Limit Break, they return to their human form. they don't die.

Eiji and Ankh's fight looks more emotional at the beach than Gen and Hayami's. Take note director. That fight's setting seems to be reserved for a really deep emotional attachment fights.

Somehow, this ep doesn't seem like a penultimate episode at all. More like a mid-season climax. Oh well, can't be helped.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Because it's not the penultimate episode. Two more episodes left.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

I kinda need a better explanation for the portrayal of Hayami in this episode. I thought he was turning good for sure but he was trolling them all along. Then he dies in the same exact episode! What the hell? I feel something is lacking and I hope a DC version will help resolve it. Anyways, the night shot at the beach was pretty cool. Meteor's suit contrasted well with the night scene. Sagittarius looked pretty powerful in the battle too. Too powerful.
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

Dengar wrote:I'm assuming the switch has to be nurtured by the switcher's desires. This DID in fact happen in Cygnus and Gemini's case.
>>> In Gemini's case, they were able to have Yuki pressed it without her free will (under force). So, why didn't they do the same in Pisces's case instead of troubling themselves setting up such scenario in order to have Ran press it with her free will?
chronoxiong wrote:Sagittarius looked pretty powerful in the battle too. Too powerful.
>>> Yeah, he's too powerful. But the funny thing is, he's given his enemies a crucial opening to attack him while he's in that opening-the-warp-gate process. He's in a completely vulnerable state there without his "satellites" to guard him. The funnier thing is, none of the KRC members were bright enough to ever think to try to attack Sagittarius while he's in that vulnerable state without the help from the intel Emoto left them in the USB Flash.
qedins
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Favorite Actor?: Riisa Naka
Favorite Band: L'arc en Ciel
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: "Where's our eccentric?"
"I'm right here!"
"No. I mean sempai."
"Oh."

Post by qedins »

KENGOOOO FLASH!!!!!

That is all
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

HyperDrake wrote:>>> In Gemini's case, they were able to have Yuki pressed it without her free will (under force). So, why didn't they do the same in Pisces's case instead of troubling themselves setting up such scenario in order to have Ran press it with her free will?
You forget the part where Gemini forced her hidden side to come out.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”