2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: UM SNAKE DAD
Favorite Actor?: Inukai Atsuhiro
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Making music videos!
Quote: We're the Heroes of Our Time

Re: KR Fourze 47 released

Post by Gottis »

His pose was awesome, that's all I need. :D I wasn't angry with the episode or anything in it at all; I LOVED IT T~T And heck yeah, I teared up during the GenKenYuki scene ♥ (otp moment much >> *shoves fujoshi fangirling aside*)
Finished: All Heisei
Watching: Zi-O
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

TaelonZ wrote:
OOOKaiser wrote:So Kengo dies when his core switch is smashed into pieces. Well its official the past 2 Kamen Rider series and this one either had the main character disappear or die. I don't like how they're reusing old ideas. In my opinion this is a last ditch effort to get the ratings up.
Actually If you count the fact that Decade actually finished via movies it is 4 in a row now. Since the last Decade movie did have Decade himself die. . . and come back. . .

Also noticed you left the Wizard promo on the end, and it got me thinking. One short quip of it has 4 people in it. The older of the gentlemen in picture looks like the Cafe owner from Kuuga. Maybe its just my eyes deciveing me but I wonder if they really did bring him back.
And before that? we had wataru father's death in Kiva.

Sagitarius evolved into a kamen rider!...that's...unexpected...but hey, i have been wanting a rider as an antagonist(not rival, antagonist. as enemies) since Kiva.

Poor kengo, the power of a rider kick is too powerful to be blocked.

I did think in nadeshiko during these episode, it's nice to see that the movie affects the plot(like in den-o's first movie)
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

After the episode ends, there's the Wizard's promo got me thinking:

Seems you guys already decided on the type of font to use for Wizard's sub. Or is that temporary?
DwightSteel
Gao
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Fourze
Dreamy: Dude. Megumi. So hot
Favorite Band: Daft Punk right now
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Tube

Post by DwightSteel »

I really dug that orchestrated, slow version of the theme song during the hugging and crying at the space museum. Just a nice touch to really help sell the moment. The music in Fourze has really been pretty top notch. I'm gonna miss Fourze...
Yuusha
7X
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider AGITO
Dreamy: Anna Nagata
Favorite Actor?: Shigeki Hosokawa
Favorite Band: SHAKA LABBITS!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Io Shirai
Quote: "Even if one evades the fangs of the Dragon by soaring high, they are drawn in by its furious winds, then are shredded by the claws"

Post by Yuusha »

I figured something like this was going to happen and they are very careful with the Finale promo to show as little actin footage as possible. I doubt ware ever going to actually ever see The Presenter, which would be a good thing. I like that they kind of went cosmic Marvel with it, making us think there was going to be some crazy Celestial level being judging humanity based on the progress of the Core Child. I really fully expect Kengo to return next episode in some fashion. Hopefully we'll get a glimpse of some of the Wizard cast the way we got to see Yuuki at the end of 000

James
amam0t0
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Quote: there is no true equality in this world other than the sudden finality of the grave.

Post by amam0t0 »

torrent for number 47 sd reads as fourze 46 please fix asap
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

There's nothing wrong with the torrent itself except for the name of the torrent itself. It's ok for you to download it from the tracker.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

locuas wrote:
TaelonZ wrote: Actually If you count the fact that Decade actually finished via movies it is 4 in a row now. Since the last Decade movie did have Decade himself die. . . and come back. . .

Also noticed you left the Wizard promo on the end, and it got me thinking. One short quip of it has 4 people in it. The older of the gentlemen in picture looks like the Cafe owner from Kuuga. Maybe its just my eyes deciveing me but I wonder if they really did bring him back.
And before that? we had wataru father's death in Kiva.
XD I was actually going to mention that after seeing that post.

Don't forget in Den-O the older Sakurai/Past Man died in the final episode.

Kabuto had Sasword die almost at the end.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Considering it (most likely) meant Kengo, not Gentarou..., the original post was meaning to talk about the main character's partner not every tom, Dick and harry who died in a Rider show.
Guardian07
Mega
Favorite series: Agito,W,Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki,Garo,Blade
Dreamy: Shihoko Hirata
Favorite Actor?: Seiji Takaiwa!!
Favorite Band: Shoji Meguro
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: MegaTen games
Quote: We’re no longer children any more but, we’ll never fully become adults.
We can live on in that odd little transition.

Post by Guardian07 »

Lunchboxx wrote:My point on never taking previews as face value stands, be an optimist like me! :P
*brofist*

It's a preview for a Toei show. I've learned long ago never to trust them. Just think of the Faiz promo, where we see Mari "transforms", and every one was hyped that we're finally getting a female lead Rider. Then the show happened and the belt rejected her, and the guy who actually transforms in Faiz was barely in the promo.

A really good episode, I cried during the scene at JAXA, I won't lie. My favorite part is Gentarou seeing through Kengo's front, which was really clever. And Yuuki trying to cheer everyone up with a song was sweet and best of all, earnest. We need more earnestness and passion in hero shows.

All problems I had boils down to the fact that they had to rush things up. One more episode or arc would really help a lot. But I still think the episode we got was great on its own, it's just that it could be much better if it had more time.

I honestly don't have any problems with stories "reusing plot points and twists" from other stories. What matters most is a good execution of the idea and giving your own spin on it. Just make a good story, that's what I want to see the most.
Ginga o Tsuranuku Densetsu no Yaiba!!!

Seijuu Sentai Gingaman!!!
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Kuchiri wrote:
locuas wrote: And before that? we had wataru father's death in Kiva.
XD I was actually going to mention that after seeing that post.

Don't forget in Den-O the older Sakurai/Past Man died in the final episode.

Kabuto had Sasword die almost at the end.
Yeah, but sakurai didn't really have much protagonism(he WAS important, but wasn't a protagonist) and his "death" wasn't really treated as such, but that he was fine and would eventually return. And i haven't watched Kabuto besides the first two episodes xD.
Ivanhobe
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o
Dreamy: Hana-san
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Mortal Kombat
Quote: "Shut up and eat an umaboshi!" - Inui Takumi

Post by Ivanhobe »

You know, i have been feeling lately that fourze has lost some steam, the serialized format of the show it´s kind of hurting the narrative and this episode proves it, they basically crammed the entire final arc in a single episode, all that is left is the climax.

That said, even if it was a bit messy, it was a very good episode, the character moments were very good, sadly we didn´t see enough of the rider club because we were focusing on the main 3, but what we got wasn´t bad. The scene at AJAX impressed me, i expected the bits from kengo and gentarou but the last bit with yuuki was just perfect, it made me appreciate her character much more.

The fights were espectacular this time, they remind me of the Cous coussier fight in Megamax, Ryuusei versus Tatsugami was awesome in every sense of the word, being in a small place made the hand to hand combat really exciting. Really, Gamou should not be surprised that the Rabbit Hutch survived all this years, it witstood the brawl between our 2 main kung fu residents, that place is indestructible.

Overall a very good episode, the only odd thing were all the crammed story bits, not only kengo´s (they should have revealed all of that like 2 episodes ago) but also all the random flashbacks, i mean, seriously? one episode to go and just now we get the backstory for Leo? its so late in the game that if they had ommited it no one would have noticed.

Kengo´s death does not surprise me, he did remind me of Nadeshiko, so i expect him to return as an energy life form of some sort, worst case scenario he will become a Cosmic energy ghost, hey maybe he can hang out with Ankh!!!

Anyways, looking forward to the final battle between Fourze and Faiz Blaste- errr i mean, Sagitarious.
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

This episode made me cry, which is VERY rare for a TV show to do. So much raw emotion. It's been a pretty long time since I've been this excited for a finale though. I mentioned a while back that for such a carefree series, the last couple of episodes would be darker. But I didn't expect this...As excited as I am for Wizard, I'm really going to miss Fourze.
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Tuss4 »

reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaally felt like they were trying to squeeze several plot points at the last minute.

Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

Guardian07 wrote:
Lunchboxx wrote:My point on never taking previews as face value stands, be an optimist like me! :P
*brofist*

It's a preview for a Toei show. I've learned long ago never to trust them. Just think of the Faiz promo, where we see Mari "transforms", and every one was hyped that we're finally getting a female lead Rider. Then the show happened and the belt rejected her, and the guy who actually transforms in Faiz was barely in the promo.

A really good episode, I cried during the scene at JAXA, I won't lie. My favorite part is Gentarou seeing through Kengo's front, which was really clever. And Yuuki trying to cheer everyone up with a song was sweet and best of all, earnest. We need more earnestness and passion in hero shows.

All problems I had boils down to the fact that they had to rush things up. One more episode or arc would really help a lot. But I still think the episode we got was great on its own, it's just that it could be much better if it had more time.

I honestly don't have any problems with stories "reusing plot points and twists" from other stories. What matters most is a good execution of the idea and giving your own spin on it. Just make a good story, that's what I want to see the most.

Could not agree with you more.

Also,

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”