KR Fourze 47 released

It's the year of the Playstation
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< OOO | Fourze | Wizard >
rlee1988

Re: KR Fourze 47 released

Post by rlee1988 »

Everything felt rushed, I wish they would give it at least 2-3 more episodes. I think the pacing for this episode would've felt much better had it been dramatic, and the "fight" stuff could've been the next episode. I loved leo completely destroying rabbit hutch. I do wish they killed off one of the other characters when the window got broken. Would've really added more weight to everything afterwords. I was half expecting sagitarius to "warp" right then and there killing everyone. May be too much of a down note for fourze to end on though. Maybe if the presenter had seen what he did, destroyed him for being so evil, and restoring civilization as it were leaving everyone with the knowledge of what had happened so the krc would become heroes to society.
Completed-Kamen rider: Ryuki, Fourze
Currently watching: go-busters, go-onger, agito, amazon, wizard, W
Sheldon131
7X
Favorite series: Abaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Quote: The smart thing is to prepare for the unexpected.

Post by Sheldon131 »

Why in most of the series, almost in the finale series, the heroes's base it's destroyed? :lol:
It's for the dramatic effect?
Last edited by Sheldon131 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rlee1988

Post by rlee1988 »

I'd say it's for the drama. Always seems more cosmetic then anything else to me.
Completed-Kamen rider: Ryuki, Fourze
Currently watching: go-busters, go-onger, agito, amazon, wizard, W
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Is Koichi Sakamoto still directing these episodes? I liked the fight scene between Leo and Ryuusei in their human forms. That was cool because obviously, we hardly see that in Kamen Rider. Leo's actor is a martial artist right guys? Anyways, I thought this revelation should've been done earlier. It's too much to take in one episode. To find out the whole thing in one little segment with Kengo feels rushed. I do think it makes sense though so I'm trying to not make a big deal out of it. The emotional scenes between the KR Club members were touching too. It felt real and not forced crying and acting. Can't wait to see how the final episode unfolds.
Kamen_Rider_Dan-O
I am not a number. I am an individual!

Post by Kamen_Rider_Dan-O »

Actually watched this Episode(although not intentionally) the same day Neil Armstrong died fitting sad episode for the death of the first man on the moon.Leo's actor kicks ass!!!
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Ah yea, nothing like some pre-last episode suit-less brawling. That's always fun in my book... But damn, Gamou's Supernova is just, holy damn epic. He's got a Rider Kick and everything... And then everyone dies horribly, ah what a happy ending-wait that would be bad no matter how epic Rider Horse is.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Digifiend
Gabu

Post by Digifiend »

Kamen_Rider_Dan-O wrote:Actually watched this Episode(although not intentionally) the same day Neil Armstrong died fitting sad episode for the death of the first man on the moon.
On Toei's website, episode 48 was dedicated to him.
Kamen_Rider_Dan-O

Post by Kamen_Rider_Dan-O »

Digifiend wrote:
Kamen_Rider_Dan-O wrote:Actually watched this Episode(although not intentionally) the same day Neil Armstrong died fitting sad episode for the death of the first man on the moon.
On Toei's website, episode 48 was dedicated to him.
thought they might have nice thing for them to do

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”