Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o
Dreamy: Hana-san
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Mortal Kombat
Quote: "Shut up and eat an umaboshi!" - Inui Takumi

Re: KR Fourze 48 released

Post by Ivanhobe »

What can i say, it was indeed a good finale, everything felt kind of right, the only issues i have with it is that everything since episode 47 felt rushed, one more episode would have been nice to develop things at a proper pace but as it is, its still a heart warming ending, true to what fourze was all about.

That is probably the thing, i wasn´t blown a way by the conclusion because i really can´t imagine fourze ending in any other way, so nothing really surprised me, it was a good natural conclusion, but an expected one.

Still, it was a good finalle for a good show, thankt to everyone here at TVN for working on this show!!!

PD: I am going to be doing that "pound your chest and points" thing for the rest of the year. And the following one.
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

Just got done watching the whole series all in about 2 weeks. Lol I was trying hard to finish before Wizard came out.
Gotta say, I was pleasantly pleased. That Rocket Drill kick was pretty bad ass. I was a bit surprised that Gentarou took the fight to the gym. I just knew he was going to the moon.
My mine gripe was Kengo's. I definitely don't mind his revival but it felt too easy.
Sheldon131
7X
Favorite series: Abaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Quote: The smart thing is to prepare for the unexpected.

Post by Sheldon131 »

Thank you, TV-Nihon, for subbing another great series!
crunchman61
Go Go!

Post by crunchman61 »

Having watched this finale a few times, I absolutely loved it. Sure Kengo coming back to life was seen from like a mile away if you saw W but at least they did it in a way that made a bit more sense in my opinion. The graduation fight was also awesome and the song they used fit quite well in my honest opinion.

I think what makes me love this episode more is i recently saw a stream where people were watching this episode and they spent a lot of time calling out what they saw as BS and even dubbed Fourze as worse than Decade. My personal thoughts, apart from the prom episodes (seriously they set that up for Miu and Shun leaving but they're still around so pointless plot), this series was awesome. Absolutely ridiculous in some episodes but its Kamen Rider and ridiculous is just part of the Rider Show DNA.

Gen's an awesome rider and even though he didn't get as much backstory as the rest of the club, i dont mind either. Watching Kengo grow up through the series was also great to see.

Overall, great show.
ookamiryuujin670
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: GokaiYellow
Favorite Actor?: Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Favorite Band: Exile
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: The Great Outdoors
Quote: "Dreams tend to be the kind of thing that vanish if you think you can't reach them" - Captain Marvelous
Type: INFP Healer

Post by ookamiryuujin670 »

Well I'm only 5 minutes into the episode right now, but I've gotta say, I think this might just be one of the saddest finales in Kamen Rider history (at least, in the Heisei), because MAN that scene is a tear-jerker hahaha
[kuronogantzryu]
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: Mirei Kiritani
Favorite Actor?: Tatsuya Fujiwara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by [kuronogantzryu] »

I can honestly say that after watching the first few EPs of Fourze, I was bored as fuck. Only after watching Wizard up to its current EP and having no motivation to watch any of the older series did I decide to continue Fourze and did I make a good decision!

I love how each important character was introduced in their own story arc before being inducted into the Kamen Rider Club, getting to see each ones' personality and knowing the character a little more as they interact with the newer members. The characterization never seemed to stop, only slowing down and focusing more on its story as it neared the end. The acting in this series is a bit hammy but after a while I didn't notice or care.

Almost all of the main characters were likable. The only ones that took some time to get used to were JK and Ryusei. JK was always a goofball and Ryusei was a bit too serious and fake at times but as the series went on, they underwent changes that definitely bettered them as characters.

My only gripe with the series overall is the hamminess that exceeds normal expectations and the end sequence with Gamou. It's fitting considering the context but I expected things to end with more of a bang. Still, Fourze is definitely one of my favorite series now.
ImageImage

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”