It's the year of the Playstation
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< OOO | Fourze | Wizard >
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Expect more: Kamen Rider Fourze

Post by locuas »

Sorry if this doesn't go here, but i found it interesting since it mentioned some problems i had with the series.
http://youtu.be/MhbTNb64D5A
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Expect more: Kamen Rider Fourze

Post by Phoenix512 »

Maybe you could summarize it instead of making us watch a 16 minute video.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

it's not my opinion just as much as i agree with some of his complaints. And he brings some good points that i could not explain better. Also, in my experience, is more fun watching a video review than a wall text.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Again, some of us don't want to sit through a 16 minute video to get to the point what you ever you want us to know.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

locuas wrote:it's not my opinion just as much as i agree with some of his complaints. And he brings some good points that i could not explain better. Also, in my experience, is more fun watching a video review than a wall text.
Whose complaints about what? What is this even about?
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

The video is an opinion about fourze as a whole, and the problems it has. i don't wanted to write my opinion about them since it could be viewed as a rant about it. even tough i actually like fourze(i just think it's a flawed series). But then i watched this video, and since i tought it had some interesting points in it's argument, i tought it could be a good idea to put it here.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I still think you're lazy that you forced people to watch the video (audio quality is terrible by the way) but you can't even say exactly why the video voice your concerns so well. So from the video, I'm guessing you didn't like how Gentarou really had no motivation for being a Rider, really hate the Rider Club for being one-dimensional, the villains didn't kill anyone, the execution of the school and space themes, Foodroids, the belt, and whatever things that weren't explained properly in Fourze that he was ranted in the end. If I'm wrong, then it's your fault for not properly explaining yourself in the first place.

I wonder if his opinion would have changed if he knew that Fourze was designed to bring smiles back after the earthquake last year but I doubt it.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

No offense to locous, but in general I don't like it when people express their opinions through other people's words. It's sort of a chicken shit way of trying to express an opinion without dealing with people if they disagree. So I'm not watching your video either.

That said, I don't really think the philosophy that went into creating Fourze should matter. The profit from the toy sales can go to orphans in Africa for all it matters, it still doesn't change whether the show is good or not. In the end, people are going to have to judge the show based on what's presented in the show itself.
RedDinoTF
Infinity
Favorite series: Go-Onger
2nd Favorite Series: KR Decade
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Henshin!
Quote: Torigusa no Kamen Rider da, Oboetoke
Jigoku no soko made akuma to ainori shite kure

Post by RedDinoTF »

Wasn,t Fourze being presented by the time of the Earthquake? I have problems with time since a lot of things is happening right now
Series completed: Dekaranger, magiranger, Boukenger, Gekiranger, Go-Onger, Shinkenger, Goseiger, Gokaiger, Go-Buster, Kyoryuuger Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard Gaim
Series I'm watching: Garo, Toqger
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Nah, that was OOO. It delayed the 1000th episode, funnily enough.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”