Forum rules
Wiki Link

< OOO | Fourze | Wizard >
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Best from Fourze?

Post by Catastrophe »

I couldn't pick a single instance if I tried. There was something in Fourze that clicked with me, and I can honestly say I enjoyed every episode.

I had a couple of nitpicks. The first three states kind of getting the shaft after Cosmic was introduced, as well as Cosmic super module thing being used less and less. Also lack of Shun and Dizer action towards the end, but I suppose the CGI budget had something to do with that. Other than that, I enjoyed it greatly.

Also, Ryusei is boss. That out of suit fight with him and Tatsugami was one of the highlights for me.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

My favorite from Fourze was when Meteor used the Meteor Storm switch to beat the living shit out of Cancer and the final battle with the Leo Horoscopes. Fourze's mid-season form upgrade didn't do it for me.
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

Lunchboxx wrote:If any given day, young riders definatily WOULD be appearing in other seasons, but for to sell new toys and get a new story going, they gotta get a new rider.
I know. Just be creative. It's no fun to use reality logic in determining the cross over appearance of riders in a movie. Comic book one is better.
Lunchboxx wrote:Fourze was my first Kamen Rider show I watched, so my Kamen Rider knowledge is limited. Again keep in mind that Fourze is my first KR season.
I see. Now I feel stupid for ever replying your post in the first place. New rider fan is always welcome. But, a new rider fan with Fourze as his very first ever KR show who thinks that there's only one single universe in KR franchise is another story. Enough said.
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

Agree to disagree then.
FinaleJ
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: "Kamen Riders are unthanked heroes who defend the world from evil"

Post by FinaleJ »

hhhhmmmm....I'd have to say the first time Cosmic was used. It felt like how I feel a final form should be. It felt powerful, the peak of a rider's power but also not too powerful(looking at you putotyra and hyper kabuto). The episodes it came alongside also marked the actual finaly roster of the club and was a nice character piece for ryuusei who had just been redeemed by the guy he killed. I mean just look at the henshin It even came with a special switch on noise and then all the switches coming together just like how the club did. The catch phrase "together we will grab onto space"... and then cosmic mind comes on, that beginning still gives me goosebumps, that one song made me get over the wierd blue the wierd design everything to root for this one awesome rider. While some will Fourze was too goofy, I'll say this fourze had probably the best feeling of a hero I'd ever seen. He felt like a person who'd save the day no matter what and not worry about angsting over their past but instead pushing for the future. Kamen Riders take in darkness and then use that darkness to create light for the world. Gentarou took in everyone's worries and made them into hope for the future. That's what a true Rider does.
Last edited by Phoenix512 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Didn't need the spoiler tag
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

My favorite is the first use of Cosmic States.

As for the whole "why don't riders help eachother more"? Uhhh what about, you know, leading normal lives? I don't really see how people wouldn't want to return to a somewhat more normal life after beating their respective final bosses, only picking up the belt occasionally.
JonSilver
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by JonSilver »

After blowing through all the episodes in about 2 weeks, I gotta say I'm surprised how good this series was. I was initially turned off by the hideous helmet, but decided to check out the first couple episodes which quickly turned into 10 and eventually all 48. I mean from a "realistic" perspective, Gentarou's kinda naive and VERY forgiving of the villains, but the entire cast is just so damn likable. The writing was solid too, and I honestly didn't see any of the twists coming.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”