Forum rules
Wiki Link

< OOO | Fourze | Wizard >
DekaChief
IXA
Alignment: Lawful Good

Re: Mega Max DC release thread

Post by DekaChief »

I wish the DC version had removed the title cards, and end episode parts. With the way the plot is they're kinda unnecessary, unlike with the previous two Movie War films where it really was two seperate episodes that just happen to crossover in the end.
Spoiler
Peek a boo, Chuck Norris sees you! *roundhouse kick into oblivion*
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

They are still two separate episodes but in this case, it's just better well connected with each other for teaming up at the end.
JustiFan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by JustiFan »

I almost hate to be the guy who brings this up, but about that commentary track. Even when you guys have mentioned about there being one before on your other releases, and others have said that it played by default for them, I never had it on my usual player. This time, however, the commentary did play for me, and I had to switch to a different player to get the film without it.

It's no complaint but I was just wondering if there was anything you guys had done differently on this occasion or some different settings you used. Just seems weird that I've never had any commentary tracks playing until now. :?
OKexperience
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Re: Heisei kamen rider novel sequels

Post by OKexperience »

Lunagel wrote:'He came from the future' is not a decent explanation in my book.
All the medals from when Maki was destroyed ended up in the future. That includes the other red medals as well. Therefore... Ankh was created again with one of whose. Eiji never fixes the broken medal.

That's kind of an boring answer but it's an answer... if that's possible. But they kept it vague for a reason. In storytelling that's much more fulfulling than just telling us what happened (at least in that category).
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Man, i had forgotten how painful looking some scenes were, like Eiji falling over his head, or Nadeshiko breaking a Mook's neck.
there are som minor changes, like a close-up on Fourze and OOO falling back to earth with Gentarou saying one last goodbye to Nadeshiko, and Fourze doing the handshake with OOO in front of the legendary seven and aqua. Also, Eiji gets some really cool lines.
the credits now have pictures of behind scene. And we FINALLY see how is the powerdizer inside...
Also, they explain more about the vllain's plan and ability to stop time. sadly, there was no extended fight on top of the space shuttle. but it's okay, i still liked it.
but seriously, they maybe should wait to the supermode to do this crossovers. so we could have Cosmic states and Super tatoba in the same movie.
Just some random toughts: after rider spirits, they should consider doing a Heisei era megacrossover. that would be awesome.
I didn't notice date's moustache neither xD.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”