Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Marvel
Quote: "Where'd you get the name Ximara?"
"It's my nobody name."

Re: Super Hero Taisen released

Post by Ximara »

Phoenix512 wrote:Ankh didn't take back the Medals with him when left in MegaMax or how else Eiji would be able to fight in the third part of MegaMax.
Now THAT answers my original question thank you.
BeetBusterRen
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Minato Youko
Favorite Actor?: Ozawa Ryota
Favorite Band: On/Off
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Kamen Rider Drive
Quote: Let's~ Henshin~
Type: ISFP Composer

Post by BeetBusterRen »

butyoumight wrote:S'funny, I remember when my husband and I watched the raw together the first thing I tweeted about after was

"You know, I bet Enter made out like a bandit with a bunch of Enetron during this whole kerfluffle"
Lol. That was actually my train of thought when I realized that Enter wouldn't be showing up at all. "How many metaroids were launched while this happened?"

Another thing was "Lucky commander, front row seats in the action." I mean come on, he could have possibly just watched at the command center while all this unfolded.

And Tsundere!Kaito came out of nowhere. I think he's bitter about Tsukasa partnering up with Marv. Then again, they had this Red/Blue thing going on. (Marv/Joe; Tsukasa/Kaito --> GRed/GBlue ; Red-ish Decade and Blue DiEnd)
Avatar made by this awesome pixiv artist ZeruZeru
zeta_gundam
Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

I'm just gonna treat this as a non-canon movie with all the inconsistencies. I mean, where did Marvelous get the Ranger Keys when they returned it to their respective owners at the end of Gokai's final episode? Why was Marvelous split up from his group when they were supposed to be headed for the Zangyack home planet together? Why was Marvelous the AkaRed in the past?!? I mean, c'mon, explain the last one at least?

As for the Riders... I was re-watching Decade recently. I think the Decade series was fine. But the epilogue movie just made people go "Huh?". I can remember how the trailer looked pretty epic for the Decade movie, and there was the line by Narutaki that went "It's time to reveal my true identity!" in the trailer. But the Decade epilogue had none of the trailer scenes, which was a bummer. I thought that, maybe three years later, they might attempt to explain Narutaki's true intentions and identity... BUT NO. Sighs.

And like what take said, it had a lot of wasted potential... The action scenes weren't fantastic either. Sadly, I couldn't bring myself to enjoy this movie much. =/
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

>Why was Marvelous the AkaRed in the past?!? I mean, c'mon, explain the last one at least?

Time travel
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

This film served it's purpose of fanservice and gave us the opportunity to see Kamen Rider battle against Super Sentai. That was cool and I enjoyed it a lot. But in terms of having a story, it felt lacking. There really was no plot. It seemed like a cheap excuse to get KR and SS onto the same screen. Also, there were plenty of plot holes for sure. They didn't explain how Marvelous arrived to the past but I guess we are supposed to put it together. But this is a kids movie, kids are not supposed to put it together. This movie was lacking Natsumi as well. I felt like she belonged in the role that was given to Hina. Nothing wrong with seeing Hina again though and it really does look like Eiji likes her. So that's cool. Another thing I didn't like was Kaito being the main villain. What the hell? I get that he didn't like being tricked by Tsukasa but the way how they're handling his relationship with Tsukasa, it seems like they are um, into each other a little too much.

I liked the tension Joe had with Kaito though. Joe had a lot of screen time in this movie. Very unexpected. Other things I liked were pairing up the main Rider with the Sentai team that came out the same year. Besides all that, this movie was fanservice and could've been better. I don't know if I want to see Toei pull these grand scale movies just to make quick bucks. They need to have a legit plot. Kinda wished Koichi Sakamoto helped directed this movie too but I'm sure he was busy with his own Fourze series. So it's whatever.
Last edited by chronoxiong on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
dryedmangoez
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by dryedmangoez »

Having only gotten into Sentai via Shinkenger and Kamen Rider via Fourze and a little of OOO, I thought it was an amazing movie.
Maybe my lack of experience with pre-Shinkenger and pre-Fourze seasons (except the Decade x Shinkenger crossover) made me enjoy it a lot more than maybe longer or lifelong fans? I wouldn't know what to touch on or complain about. I was able to enjoy Gokaiger even though I wasn't familiar with any of the teams pre-Zyuranger and only knew of the post-Zyu teams by their Power Ranger names.

Having Joe pretty much the star of the movie, I guess grounded it in a familiar place for me. With movies like this, I guess I go into them knowing I'm in it for fanservice of seeing a clusterfrack of colored heroes fighting and big, gratuitous, grand explosions. lol I'm definitely in no place to and would really have no idea where to start when it comes to story.

So I accept it for what it is and I am more than happy to hop on for the ride. It was a lot of fun.
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

takenoko wrote:>Why was Marvelous the AkaRed in the past?!? I mean, c'mon, explain the last one at least?

Time travel
Doesn't quite explain HOW he got in the past. That one kinda bugged me too.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Kamen Rider Raven wrote:
takenoko wrote:>Why was Marvelous the AkaRed in the past?!? I mean, c'mon, explain the last one at least?

Time travel
Doesn't quite explain HOW he got in the past. That one kinda bugged me too.
People been saying it was due to TimeRanger's Ranger Key, which Gai used in the series to travel back in time during TimeRanger's tribute episode. But I doubt it highly.

And instead of attacking Narutaki, I guess those Riders should just take him to a hospital. Saying "ONORE DECADE!!!" continuously for three years, are you retarded Narutaki? Not to mention asking Tsukasa who he is when he knows the dude's name. seriously wtf?
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Instagram: DaVinci030

Post by DaVinci030 »

Have you heard of other Rider or Sentai heroes' or villains' voice in one movie?!

GekiYellow = GokaiYellow
Go-Ongers = GokaiSilver and GokaiPink?
MagiRed = Usada Lettuce!

Apollo Geist = KR DiEnd?
Shadow Moon is actually Kintaros' voice.

DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Instagram: DaVinci030

Post by DaVinci030 »

Time travel
Time travel, but not DenLiner.

I'm not sure if it is TimeRanger's grand power.

Dareon
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger
Dreamy: Escape
Quote: Now, Count up your sins.

Post by Dareon »

What if they didn't actually go to the past as much as Owner was in on the whole plan, thereby making it seem like they went into the past. I wouldn't put it past him with his level of crazy to pull it off.
KamenSentaiDigiman
Favorite series: Gokaiger, Wizard
2nd Favorite Series: W, OOO, Busters
Dreamy: Luka from Gokaiger
Favorite Actor?: Yuki Yamada
My boom: Kamen Rider Den-O
Quote: "Always, NEVER GIVE UP!" - Sonar Pocket

Post by KamenSentaiDigiman »

Now I know I am posting a Second time in the thread but........
Spoiler
......2 days after TV-Nihon releases Super Hero Taisen we have an official confirmation that there will be a Super Hero Taisen Z! http://henshinjustice.com/2012/11/30/br ... is-coming/

Also Just to keep on track of the whole going back to the past and all that, I honestly believe that it is just a fan service for all of the Den-O fans. Plus there are still rumors that...
Spoiler
...there will be a new Den-O series.

I personally was *hangs head in shame* screaming like a school girl when I saw Momo and everyone else!

Anyways that is my two cents worth. (If I am over doing it on the Spoilers tag just let me know)
DREWdesu
7X

Post by DREWdesu »

I just finished watching the movie... I didn't really like it. I don't know whether its the fact that I don't watch Kamen Rider or that the whole Dai Zangyack Dai Shocker thing.

Maybe it was because I wanted some more screentime for the Busters... poor Yoko...

At least we have that Kamen Rider character who reminds me of J. "Water is good for the skin".
Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Garo, KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kouga, Tetsu

Post by Arawynn »

Eiji looks better and better every time I see him! <3
Tsukasa looked like broccoli floret. :lol:
KR - Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze Sentai - Dai, Time, Gao, Hurrican, Aba, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-on, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Gobust Other: Garo, Garo: Makai Senki
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Arawynn wrote:Tsukasa looked like broccoli floret. :lol:
Best. Description. Ever.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”