Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Re: Kamen Rider Fourze Net Movies

Post by toni2212 »

just finished watching the net movies and gotta say that...

after all these years of being a main rider's suit actor, Takaiwa sure looks humble despite his status. Just wished they would question Eitoku a lot. since he's the host, his background is the one I'm curious about. Not to mention if they can relate about his appearance in the Super Hero Taihen's part (about whether he really wants to portray the main Rider for once)

The singing part should just be cut off. I didn't finish it even once. Although I only watched the segment due to Miu being hot in that clothes.

The suit actor is my favorite segment, while second is between Hayami's interview and Gentarou's handshake. Seeing Hayami getting a miss is fun, but that swimsuit is h-, and him getting punished is quite comical.
BigSlim
7X
Quote: There is wisdom in tokusatsu shows.

Post by BigSlim »

Oh wow guys help lol

I want that Kyknos song so bad from Net 5-11 1:45 what is he singing to? im going to get a boombox for it. just wanna have that karaoke he's rapping to its silly and chilled out at the same time :)
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Finally managed to watch the net movies. Man, they should do more of the suit actors' corner. I really enjoyed the suit actors' bit from the Den-O talk show as well.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Slowpoke. Just got around to watching it. Liked it all except for Yukis singing.

Also glad to know the reason why Eitoku wasn't doing Beast, although I seem to remember reading he is the White Wizards suit actor?

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”