< OOO | Fourze | Wizard >
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

JTAKRAOSP the podcast the thread

Post by jolly_old_saint »

I've been doing a regular-ish podcast on kamen rider for a while now. Part of the why was to force myself to keep up with Fourze.

...So half a year late, I just finished Fourze. I guess now's as good a time as any to link my show on the show.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95C46F49A8580464

Its on youtube because I don't know of anywhere better and free-er to put it. Didn't have a nice proper mic until the episode numbered 17, also, so expect inconsistent quality and volume. Its as much due to my naive initial thoughts on the podcast being a weekly thing; I didn't try hard with cleanup until I was a few episodes in. And the writing didn't hit a regular thing until later still.

On the actual content:
I'm a fan of the "review by recap" method of podcasting, since its easy to write and thorough. But I also get bored easily, so pretty quickly it devolves into a one-man play where I give characters names and personality traits which they may or usually don't have. I also do impressions of those characters and references things no one will get. This is again the product of easy writing, but also a dumb sense of humor. I'm not one of those HJU guys that can gush about toys for four hours, I need stupid crap and delivery stolen from Craig Ferguson to push out my show.

Hope you lot enjoy, ayway.

...Cause aside from me, you're the only lot that might.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”