DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Ratings Poll: Kamen Rider Fourze

Post by DaVinci030 »

KITAAA!!! That storyline about youth, friendship and uchuu was great. Kisaragi Gentarou, you're the man! And Kamen Rider Fourze... was kinda cool and epic. But I like Cosmic States much (or should I say: Climax Episode is my favorite). I give a solid 5.

I really dunno why they bring back the old heroes like Skydain, or Inazuman (with a new model).

What do you guys think of Fourze?

http://takkynoko.tumblr.com/tagged/Kamen-Rider-Fourze

xiiliea
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Gaia
Favorite Actor?: Fujita Ray
Alignment: Neutral Good

Re: Ratings Poll: Kamen Rider Fourze

Post by xiiliea »

I can only find very few things bad about Fourze. The story is really well planned and paced. You never get tired of characters as you would in other series (Gaim for example, I got tired of Kaito being annoying). The villains are not annoying, and all of them are really cool in their own ways. In many toku series I would hate a certain villain and hope he would die for 50 episodes, and nothing like that was in Fourze. The protagonists are likeable and each have their distinct characteristics. Even silly episodes can be really fun to watch, unlike cringeworthy filler episodes most other toku shows have.

I've no choice but to put it at the top of my 4 Kamen Rider series watched. The only big problem with the series is Miu and her "Oops" at everything because as an English speaker it sounds really wrong when used in most situations, which gets annoying.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Really enjoyed Fourze. Was my favourite for a while until Gaim aired. You can't not love all the characters.

The boss rush of Horoscopes towards the end was kind of lame. Other then that it was cool.
wisdomcat
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by wisdomcat »

I liked Fourze aside from the friendship thing being overused in so many episodes even though it is the theme of the show. Ryusei was a nice secondary rider. I've enjoyed him a lot.
AxemYellow
I'm a ghost... wooo~
I'm a ghost... wooo~
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger, OOO
Dreamy: Katou Yakumo
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by AxemYellow »

I strongly disliked this when I first saw it. Though there were some good bits and Meteor is awesome. My major issue with it is the extremely unlikeable main character. And I felt the school setting wasn't right for KR. I should probably rewatch this sometime. I give it a 3.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Gave it a 4. Like people said, it's a pretty good series with a lot of positive aspects. Good characters, decent story arc. It was fun seeing the Kamen Rider Club hang out and do old Rider trivia too.
xPrimexTimex
Infinity

Post by xPrimexTimex »

UCHUU KITA!!!!!!!!! I gave Fourze a 5. I liked the high school setting, but I can see it being a bother for some people. It can feel a little weird watching high school kids taking on issues that are more "adult oriented" like saving the world, but it works here. Gentarou is a charming lovable character. Sometimes an overly positive character can get on people's nerves but he never crosses that line. Ryusei was a good secondary Rider. He had his own motivations for why he was a Rider and it was interesting to see how he interacted early on with the Rider Club while trying to maintain his secret identity. The story could be a bit silly at times but the characters were well developed, they interacted well with each other and I think a lot of people could relate to them on some level. 5/5 Switches for me.
miryoku
Adventure
Quote: Blacking tosh.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by miryoku »

FOURZE YAY!! I gave it a 4. It's pretty good series with a good story and fill you up with a lot of positivism! XD
I didn't like that the latter horoscopes were so rushed but overall, it was ok.
I liked all the characters and enjoyed the bits of Ryussei talking with himself while he hang out with the kamen rider club.
Skull Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Other rider series
Favorite Band: Maximum The Hormone
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Funya~

Post by Skull Rider »

Uchuu Kitaaaaaa!!! The show was really interesting and enjoyable. And how many KR shows got the good guys base infiltrated and destroyed by the enemy? Interesting plot twists and one very annoying enemy commander, Kijima.

The drawback was the hype that the club members created. It's ok to get silly sometimes, really, but for me, they overdo it with the show. 4 out of 5 would be the best score for KR Fourze.
Completed : V3, Amazon, Black, Black RX, ZX, Shin, J, ZO, Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

Fourze was a fun show. That's one of the best ways to describe it.
CrazyBlaze
Infinity
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: TOKU!
Quote: Finished: Sentai: Dairanger, Kakuranger, Abaranger, Dekaranger. Magiranger, Bokuenger, Go-onger, Shinkenger, Gokaiger, Go-Busters, Kyrouranger

Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Agito, Faiz, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim

Watching: Gekiranger, ToQer, Drive

Post by CrazyBlaze »

Easily one of the best shows. I give it a 5. It uses the double episodes to give each character their own spotlight multiple times. The suits were top notch all around. The fights were great. It had a great mix of humour and story. Gentarou is easily one of my favorite riders of all time. The only things I have issue with is that the a number of Horoscopes just become monster of the week at the end and thats always disappointing to see. That and the annoying thing Yuki did with her Hayabusa plushie. It was fun at first but was annoying by the end and the sound that came with it drove me up the wall. There were fun moments with it (like the rock song) but it over stayed its welcome.
Skeith
7X
Quote: I'm.....right here.

Post by Skeith »

4 for me.

The story, characters, Riders, and their forms (Cosmic State FTW) but the fact that the main villains (the Horoscopes) came down to only 6 really doing anything to the story while the last 7 fell to monster of the week just kept it from being a 5 for me.
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

Put the Four in Fourze. For characters, story, soundtrack, (some of the best OST among KR) and action. (some of the coolest fight scenes in KR)

It was a fun series. Not gonna lie, it was my first KR, so it has a special place for me when it comes to KR. Plus I love the prom dance episode.
dualvision1984
7X
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Favorite Band: JAM Project
Quote: The meaning of the journey lies within the journey itself - Eijiro Hikari, Kamen Rider Decade
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by dualvision1984 »

I can only say great things with Fourze. I think everyone can relate to him since all of us have become students in our lives. 5 out of 5 for me.
Sukeroku!
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto, Gaim
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Sukeroku! »

Fourze is a 4 for me.

When I got into Rider, Wizard was just beginning to air so I had a pretty big backlog of series to watch. I did some research on various Riders and what I read about Fourze really turned me off. I was expecting to hate it.

Then I watched an episode on a whim and it was a lot of fun, dare I say the most fun of the post Decade series. Hell, probably the most fun Rider series period.

I don't really have much bad to say about the series. The only reason I didn't vote 5 is there's Riders that I like more

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”