Wiki Link

< OOO | Fourze | Wizard >
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Fourze Promo 1 released

Post by Lunagel »

Everyone's got an opinion, and if we tried to cater to everyone, then we'd end up pleasing no one.

Take it or leave it. Frankly, it's just childish to come here and complain on behalf of other groups.

Anyway....SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight
My boom: Grounded

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

Luna's awesome. :3

and, SPACE! spaaaace. I can't really wait though I have school to occupy me. ~_~;
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Leonite Rider »

Heck, I've even heard the announcements of the Fourze Belt, they SOUND like Portal references.

And I'm sure that people will get used to the rocket... people didn't like W's 2 in 1 thing or the mix and match parts of OOO at first, remember?

On a side note, seems this year is the year for space based shows with hard to translate catchphrases... Yugioh ZeXal has cards from another universe and Kattobing, Fourze has kita.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
SiegeDragomon
Honey System
Favorite series: Stargate Atlantis
Dreamy: Azrael
Favorite Actor?: Yes I like Cheese
Favorite Band: HarkleFarkle
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by SiegeDragomon »

I love how anyone who criticizes or comments on the reasons that you make certain choices must be a troll.
Sometimes it's best to just go along with it and avoid the explosions, other times it's fun to be the one with the detonator and an evil laugh.
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

EndlessWaltz24 wrote:^Seriously, don't complain. Go somewhere else if you really dislike it.
Nnnkingston wrote:If you don't like how certain words are translated I'm certain you can find other subs instead of complaining about Lunagel's choices.
Lunagel wrote:Take it or leave it.

>>> If we analyze this in legal point of view >>> This is a standard form of contract where the terms and or conditions are set by one party (Nnnkingston/EndlessWaltz24/Lunagel), and the other party (vitor) is placed in a "take it or leave it" position with no ability to negotiate the terms further. It's a common thing which happens in reality. This is merely a question of which one is in a greater need of others.
prophetcrw
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Favorite Band: Anberlin
Quote: 'itsumo anata no soba ni iru'

Post by prophetcrw »

dammit! who let Vitor outta the basement again!?

I'm excited for Fourze, probable because its going to be a comedy 'doesnt take itself all that seriously' type of season. and i could definitely use it after the intensity that has been OOO. as much as I love OOO, the story got uber intense lately, and its going to push until the final episode to resolve itself... and that's just kinda tiring for me.

despite all the haters, I like Fourze already and im interested in seeing what is in store for what may be one of the more interesting takes on a Kamen Rider yet. tho' I must say, im getting kinda sick of the 2 part / 3 part / 4 part sequence we seem to have between W's two sides, OOO's triple change, and Fourze's each limb has its own switch. I mean... really Fourze? are you Space Birth?
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

my new favorite catchphrase ever. SPPPAAAAACCCCEEE KIIIIIIIIITTTTTAA!!!!!!!
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
My boom: Killing You Guys

Post by TG23 »

Leonite Rider wrote:Heck, I've even heard the announcements of the Fourze Belt, they SOUND like Portal references.
Ha, I thought that too when I heard them! I'm calling it now. He will have a "Space Warp" power in a upgrade form where he will travel through a portal/warp when he fights.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
remolay
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Wizard's Costume
Favorite Actor?: Simon Pegg
Favorite Band: Queen
My boom: Babylon 5
Quote: There's a hole in my neighborhood down which of late I cannot help but fall.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by remolay »

Well... This looks fun.

That's about all I can contribute to the conversation.
Well I guess I'm not a pirate anymore now that img limits exist.

Help I can't help finding every yellow ranger cute
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I see the trolls from /m/ have arrived in droves. It's funny how you guys say you don't like this place yet feel the need to voice your (useless) opinions.

I'm assuming this was tagged onto the end of the last episode of OOO? They've put it out later than trailers for the previous series.
SiegeDragomon
Honey System

Post by SiegeDragomon »

One person questioning luna=droves of trolls.
Sometimes it's best to just go along with it and avoid the explosions, other times it's fun to be the one with the detonator and an evil laugh.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

SiegeDragomon wrote:One person questioning luna=droves of trolls.
There's a difference between simply disagreeing and possibly offering alternatives to the problem or discussion at hand and barging in demanding of everyone to follow their choices.

It'd do you best to know the differences.
SiegeDragomon
Honey System

Post by SiegeDragomon »

Zetta was being rather reasonable, i don't see where he demanded anything. The closest thing he did to trolling was asking that luna admit that it is a stylistic choice.
JSoup

Post by JSoup »

prophetcrw wrote:I'm excited for Fourze, probable because its going to be a comedy 'doesnt take itself all that seriously' type of season. and i could definitely use it after the intensity that has been OOO. as much as I love OOO, the story got uber intense lately, and its going to push until the final episode to resolve itself... and that's just kinda tiring for me.
I'm the other way around. I personally love it when things are tense and the series really starts to take itself seriously. I have an aversion for overly goofy things these days, part of why I've been avoiding Den-O so long (however, I'm finding that Den-O is a decent blend of goofy and serious, it just so happens that everything I see about it out of context is comprised mostly of goofy bits). I've really been enjoying the drama of OOOs, so I can't say I'm looking forward to a comedy. But I'll be giving it a fair chance all the same. :)
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

see don't they resemble this emoticon --> "> <"

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”