Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Go-Busters 10 released

Post by takenoko »

Pretty good Hiromu episode since he's got the blandest character so far. That said, I still like how he said it was his choice to be a Buster and that he wasn't pressured into it. I also like how they seed major plot points into the show. Like they're gearing up for a new Megazord, so there's always something to look forward to.

The monster of the week was surprisingly cool, considering you don't hear his name. For what it's worth, he's the Danganroid and comes from the Metavirus UTSU. Dangan = bullets, Utsu = shoot.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Go-Busters 10 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

The Metaroid designs have been pretty cool and still impressed by them as the series goes on. Enter is still the man with a plan. It was funny when Nick was trying to ask for directions after getting lost. Maybe he should get a GPS.
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

It's glad to see that they brought back Hiromu's sister. We haven't seen her besides a cameo in episode 1, although her "scream" when the Megazords were fighting just...seemed kinda fake to me. However, I did like how Nick was able to calm her down, despite the fact that Rika hates machines.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Ryuji's overheat self is cooler than the original.

Hey, Hiromu's sister is Risa Yoshiki. Now I understand his siscon.

The metaroid was very cool. And he was a nice rival for Buster cyborg 009. Their fight was very cool.

Enter's plan was good as always. This episode was quite good.
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

I also recently realized that Hiromu's sister is portrayed by Yoshiki Risa, the same girl who guest-starred in two episodes of DekaRanger 8 years ago. (The series that I love with all my heart :D)

This is her 8 years ago in DekaRanger:
Spoiler

This is her in Go-Busters:
Spoiler
Yunnlong
Adventure
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Sleep is God, now go worship.

Post by Yunnlong »

Holy crap. Enter got the MacGuffin. I don't think I've ever seen an antagonist get the MacGuffin before. Damn he's a good villain.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

A MIRCALE! i wasn't annoyed by the child of this episode!(maybe the fact that he only had like one line had something to do with that xD)

I loved the super speed battle with the metaroid.

i just don't understand, just why is hiromu's sister afraid of the giant robbot that destroy buildings and could smash you if you aren't careful? (okay, i liked that people realise that the megazords are, well, dangerous)

Someone else is getting the feeling hirmou's sister is gonna become a buster? i don't know why, but i got that feeling out of this episode :?

Enter, can you become an even better villain?

So, this episode confirms that messiah can't build his own megazords, and has to use the ones already in his possesion.
markoclix
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger

Post by markoclix »

I really liked the first henshin sequence of this episode. I wish they could do it like that more often. Also, cudos to Enter for successfully beating the Go--Busters twice already. (Ok i know they said something about only worrying about casualties but everyone knows that Enter still got what he came for).On that note, the new Megazord better be flipin' sweet with how much time they've put in hyping it.
bradrian
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: POWER RANGERS
Dreamy: Kaoru from Garo
Favorite Band: Too many XD
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Girls XD

Post by bradrian »

Hmm, I'm gonna have to watch this again, but they definitely flashed the Go-buster codename of the new megazord at some point. You can probably get a decent idea of what it's gonna be based on that.

But I digress. It's good to see that the Go-Busters actually care about civilians, to the point of letting missions fail. For a while, I got the vibe that they cared more about beating Enter than saving people. Especially from the captain. But i prefer the saving people is priority 1 deal. It makes them more Super Sentai in my eyes.
TankCoyote
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Joe
Favorite Actor?: Gai
Favorite Band: Yes
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: my GF
Quote: GOKAICHANGE! GoooookaiSiiiilver!

Post by TankCoyote »

WOW! GoBuster-Oh actually took more than a few steps and a power slide this time. Surprised the plug didn't pop out of the outlet
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

bradrian wrote:Hmm, I'm gonna have to watch this again, but they definitely flashed the Go-buster codename of the new megazord at some point. You can probably get a decent idea of what it's gonna be based on that.
My fast eyes caught the word "BC-04"......something to look forward to?
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

ReversedSentai wrote:I also recently realized that Hiromu's sister is portrayed by Yoshiki Risa, the same girl who guest-starred in two episodes of DekaRanger 8 years ago. (The series that I love with all my heart :D)

Spoiler
[ Image ]

Spoiler
[ Image ]
I THOUGHT she looked familiar! Deka is one of my favorite seasons, Episode 3 if I remember correctly?

On-topic though, Another great Episode. Enter keeps getting better and better, he's the kind of villian you just cannot help but love.
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

Lunchboxx wrote:
ReversedSentai wrote:I also recently realized that Hiromu's sister is portrayed by Yoshiki Risa, the same girl who guest-starred in two episodes of DekaRanger 8 years ago. (The series that I love with all my heart :D)

Spoiler
[ Image ]

Spoiler
[ Image ]
I THOUGHT she looked familiar! Deka is one of my favorite seasons, Episode 3 if I remember correctly?

On-topic though, Another great Episode. Enter keeps getting better and better, he's the kind of villian you just cannot help but love.
Yup, episode 3 and 4 of DekaRanger.
kamenriderotaku
7X
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: GOOOOOOOKAIGER!
Dreamy: Naomi
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Shu
Favorite Band: Weird Al
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Making KR Suits
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by kamenriderotaku »

BC-04 Might be Buster Core 04, Perhaps an unmanned megazord that becomes a central peice allowing Ryuuji and Youko to combine into a second Megazord to fight along side Hiromu. Second possibility for my mind. Bull Crane. An Equipment mega that either equips to or replaces the arm of Go-bust-Oh
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Nick is the best character in the entire series. He's so goddamn adorable, it's insane.

And Hiromu is rapidly showing off how he's the tactical genius of the team. That Special Buster he pulled off was absurd.

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”