Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Go-Busters 11 released

Post by takenoko »

Wow, we're already up to episode 11? Mostly a Ryuuji and Gorisaki episode.
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Re: Go-Busters 11 released

Post by Zazelle »

Was a pretty good episode overall. Enter is one of the smartest villain I've seen in a Sentai. trying to make Ryuuji overheat so he collapses is a pretty bold move. Also, whatever happened to Youko and Usade when they were blown away Team Rocket-style? they just appear at the end op the episode lol.

Ryuuji takes 30 minutes to set his hair? that's pretty long. He's also pretty mean, redoing the maintenance lol
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

I remember when everyone thought this show as going to be so weird and zany and not epic. That was a pretty nasty plan Enter had. I don't think any other Sentai Villian ever had a plan that dirty.
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

GREAT episode as always. Enter is definitely my new favorite bad guy of sentai. He's so damn devious with his plans.

Also:
Spoiler
Color disks: GREEN and SILVER? Foreshadowing the future Go-Busters?

Also, Enertron drinks? Eh, I'll go with it. :)
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I think Gorasaki's device would have work better if Ryuuji was the only one who could hear it like tied it in a radio channel or something like that. I would bet that Gorasaki had like 13 years of stuff to say to Ryuuji if he wasn't told to stop after a few of them.
TheLastTatlFan
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Dekaranger/Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger/W
Dreamy: Mao Ichimichi
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
My boom: Kamen Rider/Sentai
Quote: "There is no justice in this battle. There is just a single, pure wish."

Post by TheLastTatlFan »

Phoenix512 wrote:I think Gorasaki's device would have work better if Ryuuji was the only one who could hear it like tied it in a radio channel or something like that.
Or better yet, make it a meter in the helmet's HUD.
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

Pretty interesting episode. I've seen episodes where the villains try to kill the heroes but none have actually been present to the scene to see if the plan comes to fruition, which this one almost did if it wasn't for Gorisaki.

I kind of feel sorry for Youko and Usada for "blasting off".

Next episode looks to be entertaining to say the least.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

now i realize, this three episodes have been about the relationship between the busters and the buddyroids. Nick can be seen as a brother or close friend to hiromu, Usada tries to be some sort of parent figure for youko and gorisaki would be an overprotective mother with Ryuuji.

I have to admit, i actually cried a little when gorisaki protected ryuuji, and ryuuji finally raising his voice. it shows that he really sees gorisaki as his friend.

during gorisaki's flashback, i'm really surprised he didn't use an apron xD.

the mecha battle was funny(especially youko. poor girl, she is pretty useless in this episode xD)

hiromu, be careful, if enter discover your weak point, he is gonna use chcken-based metaroid from now on!

i liked the metaroids design. altough the wings didn't seem to have any use, i think they looked cool.

preview
Spoiler
i don't like the next metaroid design, but looks like the mecha battle is gonna be good.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Kuchiri wrote:That was a pretty nasty plan Enter had. I don't think any other Sentai Villian ever had a plan that dirty.
I'm sure someone has done something similar in the last 35 years. Still, Enter is the most competent villain in years. It's very exciting.

Edit: And I guess they've finally blown their real-time henshin budget? That's the second time in a row they've used the stock footage now :(
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

The big difference, in my eyes, is that Youko and Hiromu grew up with their Buddyroids and the relationship that came out of it is like siblings. Ryuuji and Gorisaki are more like good friends, so things aren't as loose and antagonistic; Ryuuji really respects Gorisaki and appreciates him, but in an entirely different way than the others.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

ViRGE wrote:
Kuchiri wrote:That was a pretty nasty plan Enter had. I don't think any other Sentai Villian ever had a plan that dirty.
I'm sure someone has done something similar in the last 35 years. Still, Enter is the most competent villain in years. It's very exciting.

Edit: And I guess they've finally blown their real-time henshin budget? That's the second time in a row they've used the stock footage now :(
that makes me wonder how much a real time budget costs per episode. Anyone can help?
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

"Look up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Airman, b*tch, and I'm bringin' the pain! I got a fan installed in my grill. No lie. I'm gonna blow your a** straight off the map. Good bye."

seriously, the metaroid this time looks, to me, like a fusion between Airman and an enemy mobile suit of some sort from a Gundam series.

I know they were really light colors, but the color variations Gorisaki had were basically Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, and White. foreshadowing, maybe?

Enter is my favorite villain of all time.
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

Conan_Edogawa wrote:"Look up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Airman, b*tch, and I'm bringin' the pain! I got a fan installed in my grill. No lie. I'm gonna blow your a** straight off the map. Good bye."

seriously, the metaroid this time looks, to me, like a fusion between Airman and an enemy mobile suit of some sort from a Gundam series.

I know they were really light colors, but the color variations Gorisaki had were basically Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, and White. foreshadowing, maybe?

You know, I was thinking the same thing about the Metaroid's appearance. Also, nice work remember the lyrics from the song.

Green and White being the add-on set for the Go-Busters seems to be a decent idea. Or maybe instead of white they'll go black like Go-Onger. Possibility.
TheLastTatlFan
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Dekaranger/Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger/W
Dreamy: Mao Ichimichi
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
My boom: Kamen Rider/Sentai
Quote: "There is no justice in this battle. There is just a single, pure wish."

Post by TheLastTatlFan »

I thought Fanroid looked like Airman cosplaying as Robogog.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

Netto no Zen-Aki wrote:
Conan_Edogawa wrote:"Look up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Airman, b*tch, and I'm bringin' the pain! I got a fan installed in my grill. No lie. I'm gonna blow your a** straight off the map. Good bye."

You know, I was thinking the same thing about the Metaroid's appearance. Also, nice work remember the lyrics from the song.

Green and White being the add-on set for the Go-Busters seems to be a decent idea. Or maybe instead of white they'll go black like Go-Onger. Possibility.
thanks. :3

but to be fair, while i remember lots of that song just off the top of my head (ESPECIALLY the airman bit), it's not so impressive when i could've just looked up the song on youtube. i was tempted to link to either that or Airman ga Taosenai.

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”