Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Go-Busters 16 released

Post by takenoko »

Another great episode. Jin is really a lot of fun, as is J, and Enter too.

Speaking of Enter being a smart villain, it's really quite smart of him to look into who Jin is before deciding to destroy him. Like he actually evaluated whether Jin could be used for his purposes or not first. And while Enetron is a precious commodity, he devotes a Metaroid and a Megazord for destroying the Busters this time.

Just avatars huh? Jin really teases things out in this episode. Especially considering he has no idea if the other people are alive or not.

It was kind of funny how they got hung up on J's name meaning jueki. "Not Joe or John?!" Plus Gorisaki thinking that's cool fits his sensibilities.

Wiki link for trivia and stuff:
http://www.wolfinspace.com/wiki/Mission_16
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Re: Go-Busters 16 released

Post by ReversedSentai »

So Jin and Enter are both avatars eh? That's pretty interesting. Glad to see Matsumoto Hiroya playing another arrogant fellow; it suits him.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

I'm starting to wonder why they have Enetron packed in soda cans. We haven't seen any Buddyroids used by average citizens.

Smuggling Beet J Stag on a Megazord was resourceful considering Jin's situation.

Jin was pretty rough with Hiromu just to make a point. It is going to take some work before they can trust each other.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

So I'm wondering how an avatar can affect things physically. They have been good in explaining things so far and just hope that this one doesn't skip past them. I guess Jin really cares about his appearance if his avatar look like back when he was 26. Also Beet J Stag being the drunk reminds me of the robots in Futurama of how they act drunk when not having alcohol in their systems.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Kurorin? LOL

transforming to fight a human? Not nice, Hiromu.

So, Enter doesn't really transfer, he's just an avatar. Like Jin. This explains a lot. I wonder if Enter is somebody's avatar. I doubt he is, but it's possible.

The fights were awesome and the two beetle mechas are very cool.

So, bringing his mecha was probably the reason why he stole the Enetron.

At leas for now, Jin and J bring what Go-Busters was lacking. I wonder how much that'll last and if they'll have something to stir it up a second time.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I thought the same thing about the robots as well.

But Jin being an avatar, death kind of comes cheap. I suppose they could do an episode where J is incapacitated or something though.

That me first part at the pose was pretty funny.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

I like that they are avatars. Could be used to walk through walls or security stuff. Enter will probably use that to locate the real Jin. Or make a jamming device. Imagine Enter blocking Jin's signal. And hijacks his megazord.
Ximara
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Marvel
Quote: "Where'd you get the name Ximara?"
"It's my nobody name."

Post by Ximara »

I'm guessing the twitch after he was revived was just to hammer in the fact that he's not the real Jin...but still before they explained it, I was like..what the hell was that? /shiver...creepy... God I love Jin, he's just so amusing, and his interactions with J never cease to crack me up.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

the people seem more surprised by j acting drunk than for his appearence, i have to wonder if the other buddyroids have done that in the past, too.
Arigomi wrote:I'm starting to wonder why they have Enetron packed in soda cans. We haven't seen any Buddyroids used by average citizens.
Jin told J to go ask the go-busters for enetron, so i thin the soda cans are made on request for the buddyroids and sended directly to the base.

Enter didn't have a plan today. he was just doing research. he wasn't interested in winning, he was testing the new busters.

So, Jin's "weakness" is J himself, without J, Jin is unable to be in the real world.
I wonder how does the avatar works. is Jin's body in a deep slepp and his mind in the real world? or is he controlling it like in a videogame?
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

J. is officially my favorite Buddyroid.

Seeing their buster machines, i'm guessing "Beetle Crane - 04" and "Stag Jet - 05". I love how the Drive Blades fold up, too. i was expecting joystick controls. and now we know why J. has a random gold crane hook on his chest.

Enter, why do you keep being the best sentai villain I've ever known? also, during the fight that "killed" Jin and Enter, I got serious Fourze vibes. Radar + Launcher anyone?

I find it funny the megazord's bugzords were killed by actual bug zords.

Preview Spoiler:
Spoiler
So, the Vaglass managed to make he megazord based on the stolen designs for Jin's buster machine, which can apparently be a standalone mech like Hiromu's Ace. I'm betting it becomes known as type Delta, since that should be obvious, and it just reinforces my belief Gamma is based on Ace (i don't recall hem saying that outright in the show before). and since Jin's works like Ace, J.'s probably forms armor for it in megazord mode (gee, J. becomes the armor for Jin? just like when they morph! :D ._.), and if that IS how it works, i fully expect versions where Ryuuji and Youko combine with Jin while J. combines with Hiromu, but i'm not quite sure how they'll all 5 combine into a single mech unless jin's comes apart, too.
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself

Post by Tuss4 »

DOPE EPISODE!!!!

Just to correct the french, though. Enter said "A plus" which means see you later.

Nick was right, J pretty much strips when he and Jin transform!

Masked Rider
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Shinkenyellow
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Ayumi Hamasaki
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Shadow Kick!!!

Post by Masked Rider »

locuas wrote:the people seem more surprised by j acting drunk than for his appearence, i have to wonder if the other buddyroids have done that in the past, too.
Arigomi wrote:I'm starting to wonder why they have Enetron packed in soda cans. We haven't seen any Buddyroids used by average citizens.
Jin told J to go ask the go-busters for enetron, so i thin the soda cans are made on request for the buddyroids and sended directly to the base.

Enter didn't have a plan today. he was just doing research. he wasn't interested in winning, he was testing the new busters.

So, Jin's "weakness" is J himself, without J, Jin is unable to be in the real world.
I wonder how does the avatar works. is Jin's body in a deep slepp and his mind in the real world? or is he controlling it like in a videogame?
I can understand if they pack Enetron in soda cans for the Buddyroids' convenience. What I can't understand is........the can makes a "sssss" sound when Beet J Stag opens it. Does that mean Enetron is carbonated?
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

Masked Rider wrote:I can understand if they pack Enetron in soda cans for the Buddyroids' convenience. What I can't understand is........the can makes a "sssss" sound when Beet J Stag opens it. Does that mean Enetron is carbonated?
maybe Enetron just starts to evaporate at a certain temperature, and only a small amount had started to become gas so it hissed as it escaped the now open container?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Tuss4 wrote:Just to correct the french, though. Enter said "A plus" which means see you later.
A+ ???
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself

Post by Tuss4 »

The reason why I say this is because you don't use "Après" as a greeting. You can say "A plus" as a way of saying see you later.

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”