Who ya gonna call?
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< AkibaRanger | Go-Busters | Kyouryuuger >
samelf
7X

Re: Go-Busters 24 released

Post by samelf »

Well, I based my assumption on the fact they were pretty much right next door to the first attack while he managed to get all the enetron from that could it really have been very much? If you take note the booths are not plugged into the grid only using about propane sized tanks to power them. Then they make the comment that there is only three other festivals running and they had split up to gaurd them. Also a few episodes back we get an hint of how much enetron it takes to summon a zord jin and j needed an entire truckload of the same sized tanks to bring out their zords.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

I LOVED the finishers. Hiromu surfing on top of J was just awesome. it's the kind of things why i love gurren lagann. and ryuuji's energy sword was the kind a great scene.

The transport of the megazord...this is how i see it. the metaroid constantly sends a signal to the megazord, so the place were it will be sended change constantly. But they are designed so, even when the metaroid is destroyed, the megazord still has the signal of it's last location. Of course, this is just a theory.
ViRGE wrote:On that note, if a Megazord ends up 3KM from the Metaroid, Hiromu may want to consider going more than 3.01KM away from a location in the future. Good job landing it right on top of the festival, bonehead.:p
You have to consider he could get tired or that he was unable to hold the metaroid any longer. He took him as far away as he could.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

I realized this has little to do with the episode as a whole... But I rather liked Enter's look in this episode, he looked better with his hair not slicked back I think.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

You also have to remember when the Metaroid is summoned it's automatically tracking. So it will have some idea where to spawn even if the Metaroid is destroyed. If they destroy the Metaroid within seconds of it coming to life, then the Megazord could literally spawn anywhere on Earth... or Japan... or whatever.
Ivanhobe
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o
Dreamy: Hana-san
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Mortal Kombat
Quote: "Shut up and eat an umaboshi!" - Inui Takumi

Post by Ivanhobe »

I loved J in this episode. I just...loved him.

Enter was interesting in this episode, but i also felt that he was somehow diminished, maybe its the pressure of having to share the act with Escape. But don´t let her overshadow you Enter, use your charm to overcame her skin thigh leather!!!

For a filler episode it was a very good one, i sort of wondered about hiromu´s past before given how we rarely heard about his life before Go-Busters, though the whole 'Street Performance Club' was a bit odd, well executed, but odd.

The finishers, both of them, were awesome, i liked Youko/Ryuji´s combo, mostly because of how badass it was, but the Ace part was nice and quite special for a mecha fight, we rarely see such an elaborated attack without it being an new special attack.

Great episode, thanks for the release!!!
Guardian07
Mega
Favorite series: Agito,W,Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki,Garo,Blade
Dreamy: Shihoko Hirata
Favorite Actor?: Seiji Takaiwa!!
Favorite Band: Shoji Meguro
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: MegaTen games
Quote: We’re no longer children any more but, we’ll never fully become adults.
We can live on in that odd little transition.

Post by Guardian07 »

I had to check to be sure, but the actress who played the teacher on this episode also appeared in Shinkenger Act 31, as the nurse.

A pretty good episode, I'd say. Everyone got to do something awesome in the action scenes, which continues to impress. The Kamen Rider crew need to up their game if they don't want be left in the dust.

I always thought that the Metaroids' function as a marker ends after it is formed, as the Megazord will be transported somewhere in a 3km radius of the Metaroid at the time of its creation. So the Metaroid running around or getting destroyed before transfer is complete won't affect the location where the Megazord will end up, since it's already set. Of course it's maybe just me misunderstanding something. So the Megazord transportation thing is a bit unfortunate, but it's quite insignificant compared to everything else that's going on.
Ginga o Tsuranuku Densetsu no Yaiba!!!

Seijuu Sentai Gingaman!!!
TheLastTatlFan
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Dekaranger/Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger/W
Dreamy: Mao Ichimichi
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kamen Rider/Sentai
Quote: "There is no justice in this battle. There is just a single, pure wish."

Post by TheLastTatlFan »

Holy crap, Hiromu's teacher looks younger than Ryuji...

I wonder if Hiromu's super speed is constantly applied to his perception of the world around him as well? Like, he's living in a constant, weak Clock Up sequence... It would certainly explain why he could juggle perfectly the first time he did it and didn't need to re-learn how to juggle when filling in at the festival...
Skeith
7X
Quote: I'm.....right here.

Post by Skeith »

Hey guys after last esp. and this one I have a very important question.

Spoiler
Why does it still say 16 for Yoko age in the opening?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Cause updating the credits for age is rather pointless. If the audience has been watching the show, they know she's 17 now and they don't need to have the credits tell them.
Skeith
7X
Quote: I'm.....right here.

Post by Skeith »

Lunagel wrote:Cause updating the credits for age is rather pointless. If the audience has been watching the show, they know she's 17 now and they don't need to have the credits tell them.

But it hurts everytime I see it now.

I'm like..."She 17! not 16!"

I just hope when the opening changes (as you know it does) they finally change it to 17.
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

They might change it if they make a new version of the opening. Otherwise, it's kinda a waste of time for the production staff.
ReRan
Gao
Quote: Henshin! *WING FORM*
Kourin! Man o jishite
Zu ga takai!*MOMO* *URA* *KIN* *RYU*
Cho Henshin..
*SUPER CLIMAX FORM*
Ore-tachi..sanjou!!

Post by ReRan »

qedins wrote:I just realized something funny

It's morphine time! (its drug time)
Let's morphine! (let's do drug)
:lol:
That´s exactly the reason why they had to rename the original 3 Seasons of Power Rangers for some countrys.

That finisher with Yoko charging Ryujis Dagger was just awesome. Like they copied the Metaroids movement.

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”