Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Go-Busters 26 released

Post by takenoko »

Heh, a Miho episode. It was pretty funny how Hiromu turned it around at the end.

The miniature enemy strategy was brilliant. Too bad Enter was never aware of it.

I love J so much. He never ceases to amuse me with everything he does and the way he does it.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Go-Busters 26 released

Post by Lunagel »

Finally the Commander gets a fight scene! ...with an eraser.

J and Jin fighting in the background cracked me up so much
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

This was actually a very good episode. Enter's plan was smart, even though he thought it didn't work. The eraser also had a good idea and his attack was pretty effective.

It was another episode with that operation feel, which I like. The whole getting in sync to do the gattai and stuff most sentai take for granted. There was also a new gattai.

Nakamura really needed her time in the spotlight. And even Morishita got his chance to shine. Commander too. That last bit was funny.

But shouldn't the parasite be stronger than the normal megazord?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I'm not a big Enter fan, but that classroom scene was funny.

And what was the deal with the secondary Gattai. It was like we have no Gattai oh wait actually we do.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

A megazord focused episode? That was awesome! Go-Busters has completely rewritten the mecha rulebook this season, and it's oh so much better.
Guardian07
Mega
Favorite series: Agito,W,Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki,Garo,Blade
Dreamy: Shihoko Hirata
Favorite Actor?: Seiji Takaiwa!!
Favorite Band: Shoji Meguro
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: MegaTen games
Quote: We’re no longer children any more but, we’ll never fully become adults.
We can live on in that odd little transition.

Post by Guardian07 »

This series is so reminding me of GaoGaiGar. A similar situation happened where the Final Fusion program was erased, and the fusion had to be done manually, with GGG members flying the GaoMachines. I'm very glad that more shows had decided to take this approach with their mecha. Now to get the episode with a giant Gustav cannon Megazord, and the Buster machines will need to combine during its reload cycle.

Also, I've come to the conclusion that I'm smitten by Miho(or, rather, Nishihara Fuuka). And I detect some hints at an attempt to pair her with Hiromu. I hope this is followed up on.
Ginga o Tsuranuku Densetsu no Yaiba!!!

Seijuu Sentai Gingaman!!!
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Post by Yaiba »

I feel bad for Eraser. He did so much but Enter will never know.

Enter got an alone episode again. He doesn't shine as much when Escape is around. His plan is awesome, the classroom scene and the interactions with the Go-Busters are also good.

Everyone (especially J) is awesome in this episode. Even the command center staff gets a fight. Lol at Gorisaki actually getting amnesia.

I really like the military aspect in this series. Even with the usually taken-for-granted gattai needs to be done by manual calculations and adjustments

PS. Why do they keep a mob in the command center?
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

Not much to say for this episode except it was awesome as always.

No Escape though......I is sad.. :(

Loved the manual combining of the megazords, it's a nice change of pace for a show like sentai.

MihoxHiromu? hmmm........possible chemistry? I approve.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

because i have nothing better to do, i'm gonna call the eraseroid Eraser-kun.

To be fair with enter, Eraser-kun, you should do something when you were in enter's hand.

I think Eraser-kun really likes his boss.

i have to say, eraser-kun is one of the most effective metaroid's in this series, if not for the Motws as a whole. so small that you can't find him unless you are searching for him. it has high speed and is able to move with surprisingly freedom for someone of his size. And his ability nearly led to the buster's defeat. He also reminds me of an evangelion episode.

J was the only that wasn't touched by the eraser-zord. nice touch.

so...morishita got this job because he was good in maths?
Guardian07 wrote:This series is so reminding me of GaoGaiGar. A similar situation happened where the Final Fusion program was erased, and the fusion had to be done manually, with GGG members flying the GaoMachines. I'm very glad that more shows had decided to take this approach with their mecha. Now to get the episode with a giant Gustav cannon Megazord, and the Buster machines will need to combine during its reload cycle.

Also, I've come to the conclusion that I'm smitten by Miho(or, rather, Nishihara Fuuka). And I detect some hints at an attempt to pair her with Hiromu. I hope this is followed up on.
Oh, Gaogaigar, how much i miss you.

And no, i don't think it's supposed to implie a pairing. i see it more like two co-workers starting to be friendly with each other.
m4rc0 wrote:But shouldn't the parasite be stronger than the normal megazord?
i think it was designed to be effective against buster-oh, like fire vs. water, but it isn't more powerful than say, a Gamma megazord.
TaelonZ
7X
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by TaelonZ »

Speaking of GaoGaiGar (or at least shows supposed to be in the same universe) I got a very Betterman feel from the manual operation when, after switching to manual the screen popped up "You have Control." That was the phrase that the pilots shouted out when they wanted to switch from Active to Accept mode or vice verse in their Neuronoids.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

For some reason, I was expecting Nakamura or Morishita to whip out an abacus to assist in their calculations.

It's nice to have an episode where the entire team has an impact upon the plot.
TBustah!
Mega
Favorite series: Zyu to Kaku
2nd Favorite Series: Bouken to Kaizoku
Favorite Actor?: Toku? Hiroki Suzuki
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Slot cars
Quote: "The future.... is in the past! Onwards, Aoshima!"
Type: ISFP Composer

Post by TBustah! »

The Metaroid reminded me of the crazy little mutant toys I used to cobble together as a kid.

Obviously, I liked the ones in Toy Story, but I didn't go out of my way mutilating perfectly good stuff like Sid did. I mostly just used bits and pieces: parts of already broken toys, fast food toys, old circuit boards, paper clips, stuff like that. I never made anything out of an eraser, but I seem to remember making something fairly similar to the Metaroid out of some sort of office supplies.
xSentaiJourney
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger,Boukenger
Dreamy: Satoru Akashi
Favorite Actor?: Tori Matsuzaka
Favorite Band: don't have
My boom: Japan,Sentai Series,
Quote: 36 years of justice!And the story continues...!

Post by xSentaiJourney »

Very good episode!Can't wait for the next...! (:
36 years of justice!And the story continues...!
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

I liked this episode also. Nice to see Miho and the other Command Center members get a chance to shine. The Commander was pretty cool at blocking the Eraser's attacks too. Lol...But yeah, it was great to finally see an episode where the Sentai team has to manually get their mecha to combine for once. I forgot that it's always on Auto.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

It's not often one sees Enter at a loss for words, poor fella... Well least we won't have any illusions that those three at the base will ever get any out on the field action in later episodes... Eraser headbutt.

Every single episode, J just feels more and more like Super Sentai's answer to Bender >< Still waiting for the 'Bite my shiny metal ass' moment writers. And I say that for I know you read the forums of fan subbers XP
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”