Who ya gonna call?
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< AkibaRanger | Go-Busters | Kyouryuuger >
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Re: Go-Busters 39 released

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

A good episode. My thoughts on it were pretty much said by everyone else:

Meteor KID kicking ass.

Enter saying that he was surprised to see the Go-Busters there before him was interesting. His battle form is still cool as hell especially with his wigged out hair.

Jin interrupting Ryuji and Escape's fight. And J interrupting Jin during the clincher. LOL.

And J giving the thumbs-up okay while laying motionless on the ground. LMAO! Kind have to wonder what he was looking at up in the sky. Maybe he saw a cloud that looked like a can of Enetron.

Ryuji kept trying to force his overheat back, that would explain the lack of a Overheat battle, but he did let it out in one focused burst with a GIANT ROCK and basically breaking his normal cool temper by yelling "GO TO HELL!" And even Gorisaki was commenting on how hot he was getting.

Escape about to be blasted but saved by Enter with everyone *including Enter and presumably Escape and the Go-Buster since we can't see their faces* having a "WTF just happened?!" look.
Spoiler
All the data that Messiah is collecting might be transferred to the two of them and are making them "More Human"

Next episode looks to be very interesting.
Skeith
7X
Quote: I'm.....right here.

Post by Skeith »

Ivanhobe wrote:Well, i don´t think that is exactly true, Gokaisilver was quite prominent most of the time, Goseiknight had his own story arc that became more important during the Matorintis saga and Shinken Gold was well balanced with the rest in terms of screen time.

The difference with them and Jin/BeetBuster is that at least they were still in the show while Jin is not, like Lunagel said, he only appears halfway through the episode to do his "don´t cover me" routine with J, he transforms and then we don´t see Jin again until the final scene with the rest of the busters.

This mainly concerns me because of the actor, he is barely in the show anymore, and that is particularly odd since he is not a sixth ranger like Gokai Silver or Shinken Gold, the Go-Buster have a core team of 3 and J is a buddyroid, so esentially we have a team with 4 members, one of which has less screentime that the supportive cast. That is odd.

So the problem is not that show does not focus on Jin, the problem is that Jin himself is barely in it anymore, J has a bigger presence than him and that is a shame since i think J is way more entertaining when he has Jin as his straight man.

Though i kind of hope that there are plot reasons for this change, the preview does seem to hint that.

Well judging from the preview

Spoiler
Jin is having problem in the subdimension. Remember he not there, it because of J that Jin is there.
demino555
7X
Favorite series: Kamen rider AGITO
2nd Favorite Series: kamen rider W
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Band: J-rock
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: nasuverse
Quote: "Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?"

Post by demino555 »

I saw a bit of Ryoutarou in the kid. Actor himself... well maybe.
My power is EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME!
remolay
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Wizard's Costume
Favorite Actor?: Simon Pegg
Favorite Band: Queen
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Babylon 5
Quote: There's a hole in my neighborhood down which of late I cannot help but fall.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by remolay »

Whacha!
ReversedSentai wrote:/inb4 people start pairing Escape with Enter.
NEVER! NO! NOT EVER!

I see them as brother and sister to be honest. And as much as I hate Escape, I'm glad that Enter saved her.

J continues to steal the show.
Well I guess I'm not a pirate anymore now that img limits exist.

Help I can't help finding every yellow ranger cute
DREWdesu
7X

Post by DREWdesu »

Ivanhobe wrote:Speaking of the Devil, i think that the reason why enter Saved escape was because the Avatars do posses some of the data from the humans in which they were based, i mean, Escape is quite attached to her guns Gog and Magog, just like hiromu´s mom, so if enter posses data of Hiromu´s Dad then it would make sense that he doesn´t want Escape to dissapear, it certainly explains why he said that he "didn´t know why he did it", he didn´t chose to save escape, he just followed his guts.
So
Enter = Hiromu's Dad love for Hiromu's Mother + French Workers + Others
Escape= Hiromu's Mother + Others + Youko's Mum?

Yeah I do agree that they are becoming more human, despite being avatars created by Messiah, they are beginning to act on their own. (Despite Enter doing that way before)

As for the episode. I can't deny that other than J, Ryuuji is my favourite character out of Go-Busters. I don't know why but its just that. The episode itself was good... not into the kid that much even though the fight scenes reminds me so much of the Young Dragons Kung Fu Kids series that I watched as a kid.
Netto no Zen-Aki wrote:And J giving the thumbs-up okay while laying motionless on the ground. LMAO! Kind have to wonder what he was looking at up in the sky. Maybe he saw a cloud that looked like a can of Enetron.
Someone needs to do fanart of that.
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

DREWdesu wrote:
Netto no Zen-Aki wrote:And J giving the thumbs-up okay while laying motionless on the ground. LMAO! Kind have to wonder what he was looking at up in the sky. Maybe he saw a cloud that looked like a can of Enetron.
Someone needs to do fanart of that.
That would be hilarious to see. Especially if someone did a small comic with all the Go-Busters and the Buddyroids cloud-gazing and J does what he normally does: steal the show right at the end.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

I really hope the kid playing Kenta gets a lot of work after this episode.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

Indeed, he's a good actor and martial artist.

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”