Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Re: Go-Busters 39 released

Post by toni2212 »

butyoumight wrote:
ViRGE wrote:I wouldn't be able to ID any specific one of them, but they are definitely suit actors/stunties. This is basically the annual stuntie show-off episode, which is always fun to watch since we so rarely get to see them outside of a suit.
I can identify at least three of them. One of the guys that gets a focused shot in the big fight scene is the former GokaiRed and current director of stunts. The two main guys in the dojo are Stag Buster and Blue Buster.
I got trouble distinguishing them. can you give a pic?
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

Holy hell this one was a good episode (in some parts more than others.) Best 'follow your dreams' one I've seen in a moment.

I couldn't tell if that was the kid actually fighting or if they were speeding it up so it looked like he was fighting, but damn all the same.
The 'Watchaa' thing got irritating though.

The face Escape has for when she transforms is one of the worst possible ones. It looks like a cross between anger and holding back when you have the runs.

The Messiah voice coming out of his body seemed mismatched when certain phrases were said.

Nice job holding back Ryujii.

Was anyone else kinda.... disappointed when Enter saved Escape? When I say 'disappointed' I am refering to the fact that Hiromu's 'Volcanick Attack' should have been able to clear that distance at the same time the Rapid Kick landed. Seems kinda lazy in terms of writing/editing for me.

On the Overheated Ryujii vs Metaroid Fight:
Expectations: OMG! He's gonna tear that thing to shreads!
Reality:....Dude......You just threw a freaking huge rock?

Most disappointing fight yet.

And while I'm talking about the Metaroid: You posses gloves, but instead become a leg. Well, considering that the Tiararoid was an arm instead of a crown/head (I say this because Messiah is a male, I presume) it makes sense in a toei way. Plus, it's arms were short in the Megazord fight. Made it easy to see how many times it missed.

Also: Resolution Slash. Well, makes sense.

Next Episode:
Spoiler
I'm digging the look for Enter. It seems that the Rapiar weapon suits him more than a sword
BigSlim
7X
Quote: There is wisdom in tokusatsu shows.

Post by BigSlim »

Lunchboxx wrote: Is it wrong to say that I keep staring at Youko's legs and nice booty in this episode? Of course I always do, but I am more in this one.
THANK YOU!!

I thought I was trippin but Youko was lookin Thick, dem cakes ..dem thighs though

but ah...ok so the kid saying Wacha all weird at the beginning made my face feel funny like wtf

the moves were cool as ever but the Wacha..cmon.. don't play Meteor like that

I dunno I dig Go Busters and all its a cool show... Definitely ready for Kyoryuger though lol

Spoiler
Ryuji pulled a butt rock out the ground lmao
Glutinus
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Dream team : GokaiYellow (Luka), DekaGreen (Sen-Chan), ShinkenBlue (Ryunosuke), BoukenPink (Sakura). Red is vacant :)

Post by Glutinus »

I won't add a lot about this episode, everything was said !

In fact I think the Customed Busters special attack are just puns, Volcanick Attack and the Rapid Kick would be translated to Rabbit Kick too.

Same thoughts abouth overheating Blue Buster final, I thought there would be a very strong battle.

About the fact that Enter saves Escape, it doesn't bother me. After all they serve the same entities, it's more interesting for them to watch one over the other. They are also some part of Messiah, so they could be a hidden boon, like brother/sister (but rivals). And finally, the instinct data that was already gathered finally gave more "human instinct" to Enter.

Fav Sentai 1st : Gokai, Deka, Bouken, Go-Busters, Kyuu, Shinken, Gosei, Gao.
Fav KR 1st : OOO, W, Kiva, Gaim, Drive, Fourze, Den-O20*, Wizard, Ghost, Ex-Aid
Fav Garo 1st : Yami, Senki, Hana, Garo, Zero
* currently watching.
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

BigSlim wrote:
Lunchboxx wrote: Is it wrong to say that I keep staring at Youko's legs and nice booty in this episode? Of course I always do, but I am more in this one.
THANK YOU!!

I thought I was trippin but Youko was lookin Thick, dem cakes ..dem thighs though
There is nothing wrong with her thighs though, they are just very full and attractive looking.
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Sengoku Ryouma
Favorite Actor?: Jinnai Sho
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: Ware wa kage, shinnaru ware.

Post by butyoumight »

toni2212 wrote:
I got trouble distinguishing them. can you give a pic?
I mis-remembered Beet for Stag, oops, and these pics are from the Toei site but should give you an idea of who is who in the episode.

toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

butyoumight wrote:
I mis-remembered Beet for Stag, oops, and these pics are from the Toei site but should give you an idea of who is who in the episode.

Spoiler
[ Image ]
Thanks for the trouble. it really helps since I dunno which person is a suit actor (apart from Eitoku since he appeared once in Net Movie)
BigSlim
7X
Quote: There is wisdom in tokusatsu shows.

Post by BigSlim »

Lunchboxx wrote:

There is nothing wrong with her thighs though, they are just very full and attractive looking.
lmao no no dont misunderstand i was saying YES TO THE THIGHS i would never say no
Last edited by BigSlim on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

So many "LIKES" in this episode. First of all, I give the kid props for looking badass in his fight scenes. He looked impressive and pulled off some cool moves. If this was a vehicle or him to be in a future Toku show when he grows up, well then he did enough to get looked at. His acting left more to be desired but he's a kid so it's all good. Another thing I "LIKED" was the shot of Youko's ass and thighs. Got me checking her out. Good thing she's legal now. Lastly, I was shocked to see Enter help Escape to um, escape. Maybe he has realized that they need to work together. We shall see...
Ivanhobe
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o
Dreamy: Hana-san
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Mortal Kombat
Quote: "Shut up and eat an umaboshi!" - Inui Takumi

Post by Ivanhobe »

I think i can safely say that every guest child in the history of super sentai has been owned. Hard.

Seriously toei, give this kid his own show, i will watch it, somehow.

Anyways, this was a nice episode, is nice to see that the messiah cards are somewhat clever, expecially since messiah himself wasn´t, Enter did pretty much all the thinking.

Speaking of the Devil, i think that the reason why enter Saved escape was because the Avatars do posses some of the data from the humans in which they were based, i mean, Escape is quite attached to her guns Gog and Magog, just like hiromu´s mom, so if enter posses data of Hiromu´s Dad then it would make sense that he doesn´t want Escape to dissapear, it certainly explains why he said that he "didn´t know why he did it", he didn´t chose to save escape, he just followed his guts.

By the Way, am i the only one who feels that Jin is getting very little screen time as of late? Like he just suddenly appears half way through the episode and again by the end, is like they just forget about him, J seems to have a bigger role than him.

Anyways, good episode, and next one looks quite interesting.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Yeah, I think we can safely say best kid guest star ever.

And I also feel like Jin has been getting the shaft recently. He'll show up when the monster appears but other than that he's not around and it irritates me cause he and J are the best part of the show.
samelf
7X

Post by samelf »

I'm pretty sure extra members have been treated like this for a while now. They are there for a few episodes but once the main group powers up they don't really have much to do any more. It's like the writers really don't know what to do with them.
Ivanhobe
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o
Dreamy: Hana-san
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Mortal Kombat
Quote: "Shut up and eat an umaboshi!" - Inui Takumi

Post by Ivanhobe »

Well, i don´t think that is exactly true, Gokaisilver was quite prominent most of the time, Goseiknight had his own story arc that became more important during the Matorintis saga and Shinken Gold was well balanced with the rest in terms of screen time.

The difference with them and Jin/BeetBuster is that at least they were still in the show while Jin is not, like Lunagel said, he only appears halfway through the episode to do his "don´t cover me" routine with J, he transforms and then we don´t see Jin again until the final scene with the rest of the busters.

This mainly concerns me because of the actor, he is barely in the show anymore, and that is particularly odd since he is not a sixth ranger like Gokai Silver or Shinken Gold, the Go-Buster have a core team of 3 and J is a buddyroid, so esentially we have a team with 4 members, one of which has less screentime that the supportive cast. That is odd.

So the problem is not that show does not focus on Jin, the problem is that Jin himself is barely in it anymore, J has a bigger presence than him and that is a shame since i think J is way more entertaining when he has Jin as his straight man.

Though i kind of hope that there are plot reasons for this change, the preview does seem to hint that.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

I'm surprised no one mentioned the kid has a similar appearance to Den-O's actor. Or was it just me?
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

Den-O's actor, as in Sato Takeru? I think it's just you.

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”