Type: ISFJ Protector

Go-Busters 39 released

Post by takenoko »

Whoa, Enter saved Escape
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Re: Go-Busters 39 released

Post by ReversedSentai »

/inb4 people start pairing Escape with Enter.
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Sengoku Ryouma
Favorite Actor?: Jinnai Sho
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: Ware wa kage, shinnaru ware.

Post by butyoumight »

ReversedSentai wrote:/inb4 people start pairing Escape with Enter.
You're WAY too late for that one, honestly. XD

That seriously surprised me too! And wow I love how conflicted even he is over it. Neither of them understand, but they're so obviously actually changing somehow as they gather more data. It's really fun to watch for me.

I think I might have screamed a little when Messiah's voice first came out of the kid. Freaky stuff!
Gottis
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: UM SNAKE DAD
Favorite Actor?: Inukai Atsuhiro
My boom: Making music videos!
Quote: We're the Heroes of Our Time

Post by Gottis »

Who is that actor playing Kid of the Week? Because. WOW. He's... brilliant! O_o (maybe not his acting but DEM MOVES)
Finished: All Heisei
Watching: Zi-O
redfarmer
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Kyoryuger, Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Drive
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by redfarmer »

Good episode. But what's been bothering me is Ryujii telling the kid that karate and engineering are a strange combination. Hello, aren't Ryujii and Jin both fighters AND engineers?
Watched:
Dairanger, Kakuranger, Dekaranger, Magiranger, Boukenger, Gekiranger, Shinkenger, Goseiger, Gokaiger, Go-busters, Kyoryuger, Jyuohger
Ryuki, 555, Blade, Kabuto, Fourze, Wizard, Drive

Watching:
Ohranger, Kyuuranger
Den-o, Ex-Aid
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault

Post by takenoko »

Gottis wrote:Who is that actor playing Kid of the Week? Because. WOW. He's... brilliant! O_o (maybe not his acting but DEM MOVES)
Hashimoto Takashimi 橋本仰未 apparently?
http://www.wolfinspace.com/wiki/Go-Busters_Mission_39
Gottis
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: UM SNAKE DAD
Favorite Actor?: Inukai Atsuhiro
My boom: Making music videos!
Quote: We're the Heroes of Our Time

Post by Gottis »

Thanks for the link! ^_^
Finished: All Heisei
Watching: Zi-O
Rider Tristan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: The current Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Double/W
My boom: Decade's Conga Beat

Post by Rider Tristan »

Card gets absorbed into hand supporters. Ends up as Messiah's leg. Yeah, sure, I can see the logic in that, surrrrrre.

Interesting episode, what with the kid being controlled instead of a straight-up metaroid at first. Also man, that mass fight scene is something.
There's a reason why Decade AU Odin's user has not been shown...
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

Oh god that picture on the front page, I want that to happen. Now. NOW! What would she be though? Green Buster? Frog Buster?

Random Episode Thoughts

Kinda cool to know that the media is on alert for the cards, it gives some depth in how serious the Go-Busters crew is taking this.

Holy shit that kid has some moves. Also I'm getting some flash backs to Kamen Rider Meteor with the "WACHA!"

*Opening theme*

Is it wrong to say that I keep staring at Youko's legs and nice booty in this episode? Of course I always do, but I am more in this one.

Under normal circumstances, a grown adult with wild hair bowing to a kid might come off as creepy.

Kinda cool to see Nick in a support role with his Wheel guns.

Wait why did they send 02? If it was to impress the boy, I must of missed the cliff note on them saying it.

Umm, Jin is a expert Fighter AND a Engineer dude, you can do both.

Christ the father is strict.

Kinda cool to know that the kid had the right heart to call in about the card when he found it.

AHHHH! Possessed kid!!! Call an exorcist!!

The lip synching with the kid and Messiah's voice looks kinda odd. At least the fighting is quite good.

ESCAPE! Gotta get my drool bucket.

Jin: Sorry if I'm not your beloved Blue Buster...
J: *interupts Jin* ...But I will be your opponent!
Jin: At least let me say the clincher! *Smacks J* LMAO!

LOL, J saying he's ok while on the ground with a thumbs up, for some reason that just got a laugh out of me. I guess it was because it was not moving his body at all.

Ouch, that suckerpunch to the face Ryuuji took has gotta hurt.

Wuh oh, he's overheating, this is gonna be awesome!

Karateroid.....Yep, I'm having definate Meteor Flashbacks.

Woh, Enter saved Escape.....Even Enter is confused over what he did. Obvious shipping material ahoy!

This megazords head somehow reminds me of the Technodrome from Tennage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Oh yeah! Overheat battle ti- oh....just throw a boulder and pass out......um....yay?

Once again, it's always cool to see them utilize the buster machines to defeat the enemy megazords without combining.

Aw, he wanted to hear Kenta say what he wanted with conviction, that's kinda sweet.

haha, Jin you sly dog, making fun of Ryuuji with Kenta being a engineer before him. :-P

Overall, a really good episode as always. Needed more escape outside her upgrade form, but I'm still satisfied tat she was in this at all.

Next Episode Preview:

Spoiler
Huh, guess it's another one of those "MOTW is actualy a good person" trope, also it seems Jin is gonna be in trouble. but who cares about that though? Because ENTER HAS AN UPGRADE NOW!!!!
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Because he made his son believe he would not allow him to be anything other than a martial artist, he used the messiah card's power to kick people's asses. FATHER OF THE YEAR!
Now seriously, i don't know many families with a dojo. But for what i understand, the childrens tend to be trained since very young, but in the same way you play football with your family and friends. not as a profession, but as a hobby, an activity, a sport you practice to release stress so you don't end in a very tall tower with a sniper rifle. So i have to call the conflict dumb.
there is no reason why kenta can't be an engineer and learn karate at the same time. all that "say it with conviction" is alright, but by making him think that he would not accept him doing anything besides karate, and considering kenta is not very good at karate(altough, since i don't think we saw any other children kenta's age, i would say the problem was with the classes and not kenta), he just put A LOT of pressure in the poor child. which i don't think it's a good thing for someone his age.
I'm pretty sure he made the face a psycopat would do when he was beating people.
But then again, i do not practice karate, i'm not from a martial artist family, i am not japanese and i don't know many people who have a dojo, so what do i know?

I KNEW IT! they are pulling a Gekiranger!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

That different coloured leg on the MOTW reminds me of that one Gouma from that episode of DaiRanger with the golden leg.
Skeith
7X
Quote: I'm.....right here.

Post by Skeith »

Really, really good fights in this one.

That kid....do I see a future sentai member? Heck, they might go the turbo route and have one sentai series have an kid member. With the fighting and acting he has right now, I wouldn't mind.

And I just notice that Escape has the word Escape on her forehead while in upgrade mode.

Nah...forget EnterXEscape, it all about EnterXRed and EscapeXBlue.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Skeith wrote:
Nah...forget EnterXEscape, it all about EnterXRed and EscapeXBlue.
And YellowbusterXFrogbuster!
redfarmer
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Kyoryuger, Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Drive
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by redfarmer »

Skeith wrote:That kid....do I see a future sentai member? Heck, they might go the turbo route and have one sentai series have an kid member. With the fighting and acting he has right now, I wouldn't mind.
Already happened. Twice, in Dairanger and Ohranger. In fact, both times were before Turbo.
Watched:
Dairanger, Kakuranger, Dekaranger, Magiranger, Boukenger, Gekiranger, Shinkenger, Goseiger, Gokaiger, Go-busters, Kyoryuger, Jyuohger
Ryuki, 555, Blade, Kabuto, Fourze, Wizard, Drive

Watching:
Ohranger, Kyuuranger
Den-o, Ex-Aid
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault

Post by takenoko »

Someone pointed out that I included translations of the notes on Morishita's screen on the wiki but not here:

The first entry was from someone who saw a Messiah Card stuck in a mailbox. The submitter wonders if the card was trying to get mailed somewhere.

The second entry is from a 25 year old male who says he's Enter and that he knows where all the cards are. The actor who plays Enter is 24, but will be 25 in January.

A woman saw a card in a game center. She considered picking it up, but decided it was dangerous and left it. She assumes it's still there.

This one only has one line, but it's interesting: It's a man who saw a Messiah Card in the Higashi district near the East Dome. This is the setting from last week's episode.

Kenta's entry reveals that he's ten years old.

One woman said, "I found a Messiah Card! !(^^)!"

There were a lot of entries of people finding a card but losing track of it.

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”