2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Escape-Misaki Ayame
Favorite Actor?: Tommy Lee Jones
Favorite Band: The Hives
My boom: Super Sentai
Quote: I only come in one flavor...ME!

Re: Go-Busters 40 released

Post by D-MOBB »

I sooo thought the Go-Busters were gonna use that Parabolaroid to detect another couple cards at least. What a waste of a good Metaroid! Sadness... :-(

Also, why in the world was the Metaroid of no use once that card took hold of him? Beating the breaks off of the Go-Busters and being able to find more cards seemed like a great plan to me!
Kilowog
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: That's a secret :-P
Favorite Actor?: too many
Favorite Band: too many
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: OOO
Quote: "Life goes on. If you make struggle with your seriousness you will not feel an uneasiness."

Post by Kilowog »

Quite the episode. J has been one of my favorite Buddyroids, the most in fact. It was rather touching to see him do what he did to protect J and project his feelings and well being towards Jin. Very compelling.
MarcosPMA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Ahim
Favorite Actor?: Masaki Suda
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Penguins :3
Quote: Sekia wo sore o Ai to Yubun da ze!

Post by MarcosPMA »

Very good episode, the stakes have been raised a bit. So did nobody else catch Hiromu cop a feel on Youko when him and Ryuuji caught her in the first Metariod fight?

Knowing Enter, he probably has more tricks up his sleeve than he let on this episode. Basically he owns Escape now, and he whooped some ass with his new form, and has something on Jin. Enter definitely won this episode.

He didn't really reveal his trump card, the Go-Busters don't know that Enter has a Messiah Card fused with him, all they know is that his new form is really strong. Enter isn't that quick to reveal all his tricks, he's very meticulous about what he lets on. Honestly, if this was scripted so that the Go-Buster would win, Enter would totally win in the end.

Spoiler
Pink Buster eh? This should be interesting.
SPACE KITA!!!!!!!!!
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

I have to agree. Enter is one of the most calculating, most intelligent villains we've had in years. I absolutely loved the Geki villains but damn, Rio never really was on the same level as Enter is. He's one of the things that turns Go-Busters from a pretty good show into a really excellent show.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Lunagel wrote:I have to agree. Enter is one of the most calculating, most intelligent villains we've had in years. I absolutely loved the Geki villains but damn, Rio never really was on the same level as Enter is. He's one of the things that turns Go-Busters from a pretty good show into a really excellent show.
I'm going to miss this series when it's over for almost that exact reason. We get competent villains so rarely; whatever follows will probably be as dumb as a bag of rocks.

Enjoy it while it lasts, I say.
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

ViRGE wrote:
Lunagel wrote:I have to agree. Enter is one of the most calculating, most intelligent villains we've had in years. I absolutely loved the Geki villains but damn, Rio never really was on the same level as Enter is. He's one of the things that turns Go-Busters from a pretty good show into a really excellent show.
I'm going to miss this series when it's over for almost that exact reason. We get competent villains so rarely; whatever follows will probably be as dumb as a bag of rocks.

Enjoy it while it lasts, I say.
Indeed, I just hope the next villain in Kyoururouryurooryuuru....ger. however you pronounce it, will be just as good as Enter.

Ah who am I kidding? The next villain is gonna be a joke.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

The thing that annoyed me with this, is that they had a normal Metaroid that Jin and J could have beaten easily, instead of jobbing to like the upgraded ones. But the other three use Powered Custom and join in.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Catastrophe wrote:The thing that annoyed me with this, is that they had a normal Metaroid that Jin and J could have beaten easily, instead of jobbing to like the upgraded ones. But the other three use Powered Custom and join in.
And that people, is what we call "free-advertising-in-the-show-itself-so-Toei-can-cash-in-more-money-from-toy-sales"

The reason why they introduced Tategami Lioh and the Lioh Armament.
The same reason why Go-BusterOh had a Rocket Arm and Drill Kick in SHT without proper explanation on where did the Super Drill Switch came from.

Oops, that last one is tended for SHT forum one. nvm, too lazy to make 2 post
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Enter's super form is pretty cool. Kinda reminds me of Griffith. So he kept a Messiah card for himself. And Jin's missing data is inside Messiah card 7. That'll be his final drama then.

I just hope they don't come up with a way to back up the parents. The sacrifice would feel cheap otherwise.

Nice Jin and J bromance moments.

Gokaigers look cool in the Vs movie trailer.
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

m4rc0 wrote: I just hope they don't come up with a way to back up the parents. The sacrifice would feel cheap otherwise.
Come on this is Sentai, of COURSE they will pull a Deus Ex Machina on the parents. This is what Sentai does all the damn time. (With minor exceptions)
Ivanhobe
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o
Dreamy: Hana-san
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Mortal Kombat
Quote: "Shut up and eat an umaboshi!" - Inui Takumi

Post by Ivanhobe »

I swear, the moment i saw Enter´s new form my first thought was "Enter TheBee!!!"

But seriously, this was a very good episode, it addressed some of my concerns regarding Jin and it gave us a lot of insight into J, now all of his silly actions in the background make sense, he is like a child experimenting the world for the first time so he plays around to learn about it.

The only thing i didn´t like was the New Tategami Lio combination, not because it was bad but because the show spent its first half establishing the importance of every mecha combination, none of them were taken for granted, and now Tategami lio has like 4 different combinations that they use just because. It feels kind of cheap.

Besides that this was a very good episode, hopefully the next ones keep it up.

Thanks for the release!!!
DREWdesu
7X

Post by DREWdesu »

Ivanhobe wrote:But seriously, this was a very good episode, it addressed some of my concerns regarding Jin and it gave us a lot of insight into J, now all of his silly actions in the background make sense, he is like a child experimenting the world for the first time so he plays around to learn about it.
OMG! That makes so much sense now!!! ... Now I love J so much more.
BeetBusterRen
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Minato Youko
Favorite Actor?: Ozawa Ryota
Favorite Band: On/Off
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Kamen Rider Drive
Quote: Let's~ Henshin~
Type: ISFP Composer

Post by BeetBusterRen »

I'm surprised no one is commenting about Kurorin's "Jin Room".
Avatar made by this awesome pixiv artist ZeruZeru
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Enter's new form is pretty badass. I like it. Finally we see something important from Jin this time too. Now we know how high the stakes have been raised. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Lunchboxx wrote:
m4rc0 wrote: I just hope they don't come up with a way to back up the parents. The sacrifice would feel cheap otherwise.
Come on this is Sentai, of COURSE they will pull a Deus Ex Machina on the parents. This is what Sentai does all the damn time. (With minor exceptions)
Yeah, but Kobayashi has made those exceptions before.

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”