Go-Busters 41 released

Who ya gonna call?
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< AkibaRanger | Go-Busters | Kyouryuuger >

What do you think the final message Pink Buster gave Hiromu is?

Warning letter
41%
Calling card
52%
Other (in comments)
7%

Total votes: 27
Gamer_Nikko
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Alignment: Neutral
Quote: ORRE WA TENSAI DESU!

Re: Go-Busters 41 released

Post by Gamer_Nikko »

takenoko wrote:Oh man, I really liked this episode. I thought it was just going to be silly filler, but Pink Buster turns out to be a pretty great character. I wish she were a regular.
From Pink Buster's letter at the end, I have a feeling that we'll see Pink Buster again in a future episode... Or maybe in the Movie.

Plus, your liking Pink Buster to Catwoman is quite apt, if you didn't notice her "Buster" emblem...
It's a stylized pink cat with "PB" on it instead of "GB". (see attached pic)

Plus, DAT HIROMU FACE!!!

RIDER KICK!!!
Quetzalcoatl
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Black RX
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Yuriko Shiratori
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Satoh
Favorite Band: Kumbia Kings
My boom: Lowriders
Quote: "Chicanos killing Chicanos is what they want! Blacks and Chicanos killing each other is what they want! That's how they run this place. Once we get together they don't run shit!"

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

This was a fun episode to watch. ^_^

I really love the Roll call both Hiromu and Pink Buster did. It really felt that she really officially part of the team.

Their fight, oh man, It was like watching them dance. They were in perfect sync y todo tambien.

Oh J, I will never get tired of your silliness.

I really do hope they bring her back for more episode.

I really like her character. She steals, yet she has a moral code. Kinda reminds me of Rob B Hood.

Haha the Megazord stealing J mecha. XD That was fun.

the Commander Trolling at the end XD with the Heart shape.

random though for Vs movie.
Spoiler
I do hope she appear in the Go-Buster vs Gokaiger movie. Even if its even for a second.
Gamer_Nikko
Quote: ORRE WA TENSAI DESU!

Post by Gamer_Nikko »

Yoshimoon wrote:What a fun episode. The fight scenes were pretty good and glasses really suit Hiromu. I would buy a Pink Buster Ranger Key if they made one. I know I am not the only one who wished she had used the Morphin Brace right?
Basically, she can't.

Because of their Anti-virus programs, only the three can actually morph into the Busters using the brace, as partial teleporting is required and regular humans will die if exposed to teleportation... Or so I am led to believe.
Note that my argument proof is that I have never seen any humans near the Transport room/chamber/device/pod when the Busters teleport their gears... or when Ace needs a new sword.

On a different note...
How can Lioh rush out to help Beet Buster when it's AI system (basically its brain) is in the attache, and Blue Buster has it the whole time?!
RIDER KICK!!!
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Gamer_Nikko wrote: On a different note...
How can Lioh rush out to help Beet Buster when it's AI system (basically its brain) is in the attache, and Blue Buster has it the whole time?!
The indication seems to be that Lioh's Attache only works as a driving port, Enetron detector and a gun. it was never mentioned it is Lioh's brain. maybe it acts as a terminal from the main brain inside the Buddyzord. (an easier explanation can be found through Gundam 00 regarding the function of a TERMINAL). at least that's how my view on the Lioh's Attache
BeetBusterRen
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Minato Youko
Favorite Actor?: Ozawa Ryota
Favorite Band: On/Off
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Kamen Rider Drive
Quote: Let's~ Henshin~
Type: ISFP Composer

Post by BeetBusterRen »

I really love pink buster's appearance in this. I'm hoping she comes up again, it would be fun to see her interact with Hiromu after that last 'calling card'.

Lol at the commander making that heart shape with his hands. Hiromu spotted it in an instant.

Pink Buster's MO kinda reminds me of the Yatagarasu from the AI: Miles Edgeworth game. Crimes for justice and the such.
Avatar made by this awesome pixiv artist ZeruZeru
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

locuas wrote:okay, why is not pink buster an official member? because there was no way to justify her morphin brace? she could have stolen a prototype from the base a few years ago. hell, she could have stolen a new version of the braces that was still a prototype(which can be justified as an early stage of the powered custom's research), i mean Power Rangers LR did it with the titanium ranger, and it was pretty good. i can totally see a "reformed" thief as part of the team.
Yeah I wish she was on the team, she was to damn cool. Sadly we are nearly finished with Go-Busters, so introducing a new Buster is to late now. :(
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Why can't Toei break new-ground and make a pink ranger as a 6th team member? They've been trying to break new ground with their Sentai/Kamen Rider crossover films. They tried a lot of new concepts with this show so they should've went all out. Lol...Anyways, about this episode, I enjoyed the antics of the Pink Buster. She reminded me of Catwoman and she's a very elusive character. She can fight too which is a plus. I wonder if they were trying to set her up as a romantic link to Hiromu. They did work well together as a team. Man, it is too late to set something like this up late in the season. I wont be surprised if this is all that we see of her. Oh yeah, I liked that one different camera angle from the mecha fight too. It was so up close and something you hardly see used. That was nice.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

To be honest, i wouldn't be surprised if pink buster and this episode were in the original scraps of the series, but was eventually dropped for whatever reason. I mean, i think with a brace and a few changes here and there this could perfectly be a new ranger episode. i don't know, it's just a feeling i had since i watched this episode.
xenoss
Adventure

Post by xenoss »

Before I watched the ep I briefly looked at the original post of this thread, so I was expecting something pretty good.

Unfortunately for me, what I got was another filler episode. I was left quite unsatisfied. It seems the general consensus here is that it was a pretty good episode. I wish I could agree.

We are at ep 41, so close to the end of the series, and what we got is a complete filler? So much so that Enter or Escape didn't even appear in the episode. And from the looks of the preview, we are still in filler territory next week. For a show with such good pacing and tight plotting in ep1-30, this is very, very disappointing for me.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Well, obviously mileage may very for different people, but why can't an episode be good based on the writing and/or amusing character moments? I'd understand it if you didn't like the contents of the episode, but it's pretty hard to accept that you didn't like the episode just because you wished it was something else.

Yeah, it was a filler episode, but it was pretty good filler in my opinion.
xenoss
Adventure

Post by xenoss »

takenoko wrote:Well, obviously mileage may very for different people, but why can't an episode be good based on the writing and/or amusing character moments? I'd understand it if you didn't like the contents of the episode, but it's pretty hard to accept that you didn't like the episode just because you wished it was something else.

Yeah, it was a filler episode, but it was pretty good filler in my opinion.

I think the problem was in the expectation. This sort of episodes in say Shinkenger, I would easily take it for what it is, and that'd be that.

But GB raised my expectations so high, it was such a damn good show in my eyes, that ever since the 2nd arch started I've been waiting for it to get back on that awesome track. I'm like an addict looking for the next fix. So I've been waiting and waiting and waiting... 11 episodes later, I still don't get that fix. So it is like I'm suffering from withdrawal.

AND we are reaching the end of the line, too. We don't have many eps left, so every ep feels like a precious slot; a slot that I hope would turn out to be "on-track".

I think it is due to this mentality that I can't enjoy an episode for what it is. Like I said in my previous post, I wish I could. I really do. (because being able to enjoy an ep is great, feeling disappointed isn't)
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

You would hate Kakuranger, then.
Spoiler
42-44 are plot and then, 45-49 are fillers that have nothing to do with the main plot.* 50-53 are back to amazing plot but, you still have that gap there before you even get to it.

*I mean, going from Sasuke breaking into Daimaoh's lair to... Christmas World should explain it all.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

Pink Buster was hot. I'm also pretty sure they are going to play a Dekaranger and have Hiromu date/marry Pink in events that happened after the show during the Go-BUsters vs. Kyrouanger movie.
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

It wasn't a bad episode. But it seemed silly that neither Youko, Ryuuji, or Hiromu could catch Pink Buster.
This episode also made me wonder if the Messiah cards are collecting specific type of data for a reason. I initially just thought it was going to be random data to make Messiah stronger, but seems like it might be a reason.

Also, Hiromu isn't cool to me anymore. I was watching some older episodes and when he was more blunt and distant he was actually more likable to me. When did they change that about him?
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

Because it's called character growth? having him be the same as he was from before would be a boring non-likable character.

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”