Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Black RX
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Yuriko Shiratori
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Satoh
Favorite Band: Kumbia Kings
My boom: Lowriders
Quote: "Chicanos killing Chicanos is what they want! Blacks and Chicanos killing each other is what they want! That's how they run this place. Once we get together they don't run shit!"

Re: Go-Busters the Movie released

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

Suddenly introduce the new Buddy droid and the Megazord. In the beginning. Weird for me.

XD even the Buddy Droid has its flaw. XD It look like its being harras by Hiromu XD

Hiromu going all out with his speed power effectivly, Finally!
Well I guess this is a movie so they are going all out then.

XD Oh Nick, setting up that trap and taking them down with a fly swatter.

Wait? J has a wild side now! XD

XD This was the first time I saw J being afraid XD.

The rusted Buddy Droid looks so bad. Looks like a bunch of color tape and sand paper to me. XD

I always love Overheat Ryuji. So badass right there.

XD. That was unexpected, Hiromu weak point just appear out of nowhere. XD.

Still it was funny to see Youko to use Hiromu as a weapon himself.

It was nice to see that a plan fails in a unexpected way.

Even though it was a nice plan, but wouldn't it be better if Youko or J have target the trasported device, with their flying Buster machine, and have Ace be the distraction? Still I like their Megazord fight scene, they are so different from other sentai.

Ah jin created the new zord. Now it make sense.

XD Kurorin with that Hell Yeah! and playing with the toy Busters XD
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

Gonna make this quick because I have the new episode of Wizard to watch.

This was a good movie, better than most sentai movies to be honest.

Enetan is a interesting Buddyroid, but I kinda wished we saw more of her, she was just "there" for merchandise reasons really.
The rusted Buddy Droid looks so bad. Looks like a bunch of color tape and sand paper to me. XD
Nah that looked like actual rust, seeing as how alot of my old tools in the garage has that EXACT same rusty look. :wink:

Kuroki's "HELLLLL YES!!" moment had me laughing really hard. You dont see alot of moments like that with him in the show.

Steamroid looked ok, but pretty forgetful if you ask me.

Not much to say about it, it was good.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Enjoyable movie. Finally we get to see other places in Tokyo used for a Sentai film. It was nice to see different views of the city and of course, I never get tired of seeing Tokyo Tower. Gave me memories of Kamen Rider Kabuto. Lol...Anyways, I did liked the plot and the urgency that the team had to go through in order to stop Enter's plot. The new Frog metaroid was not bad either. It was proved to be useful. I also loved the mecha battle. There were a lot of new angles used here. Definitely one of the more enjoyable solo-Sentai team movies in recent years.
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

V V King wrote:Yeah ! Thanks for the release and Merry Christmas !

Small French nitpick : "Chance" is a feminine word in French, so Enter should be saying "Bonne chance" and not "Bon chance".

Other than that, I quite enjoyed this movie. It was a classic sentai summer movie: never exceptional, but always entertaining.
Sorry, that's my fault.....

Anyway, awesome movie! Very good action, some good plot, and a hillarious Kuroki :)
berry889
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Black
Dreamy: Mana Kazaya
Favorite Band: Dir En Grey

Post by berry889 »

after watching the movie.....

regretted not downloading the series from the start :cry:
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

They still throwed the glasses when the movie was out huh?

Isn't it funny how Jin is aware of the camera angles being used so that he knows when J is in front of him?

What, a flyer with Hiromu's waek point just radomly shows up after his clever plan worked?

Eh? Hiromu acting like a leader? That's unusual.

So Enetan is kinda cool. A pity they didn't use her in the series (except for ep 44). The action was great and the giant fight was interesting and had variety.

The plot was simple but well executed and both the heroes and the villains had good plans.

Jin trolled a lot and J was funny as usual. The off duty time in the ED was nice.

This movie is Go-busters in a nutshell. The characters aren't interesting (except for Jin and J), but all the rest is very well thought and executed.
crunchman61
Go Go!

Post by crunchman61 »

i enjoyed this movie and it was certainly better than last years (Gokaigers rule but their summer film wasn't that great to me). Is this the first time Sentai's done a DC because i can't think of any other sentai films having one. unless i'm just not paying attention.
DREWdesu
7X

Post by DREWdesu »

Two words to sum up my thoughts of the movie: Ryuuji's Hairstyle.

I spent the first few minutes after Ryuuji appeared to think on where this movie chronologically takes place since I use his hair as a chronological marker (as I did with the Special DVD).

The movie wasn't that bad, I quite liked it... but I can see a huge different between this movie and what we're having now (Episode 49). Where is the "HEEEEEEEEEEEL YES!!" moment everyone's been talking about?!

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”