Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Go-Busters 46 released

Post by takenoko »

Haha, Youko riding Nick. Awesome.

I like Ryuuji's Pokeball camera. These little details are why I love Go-Busters. Obviously there's no surveillance cameras out in nature, but the Command Center's still got to follow the action somehow.

Good Ryuuji and Youko episode. The little bits of set up that go on in this episode are pretty great too. From J's kuwagatamushi going missing to the unusual setting of the natural background. A lot of thought was put into the details.

Not really sure why it had to be J's personal bug though. I guess they needed something to create a personal story for J? The next episode looks like it'll be a great one considering how this one ended.
Magenta
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger
Dreamy: Nozama
Favorite Actor?: Takehito Koyasu
Favorite Band: 765 Productions
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Robots. Always.

Re: Go-Busters 46 released

Post by Magenta »

It was good to see the Pokeball cameras back, yeah. I missed them from the first few eps.

Also dat Enter. So good.
ima sugu shutsudoukable
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Although I have to say, it is rather silly that his hair is stylized to cover his left eye. It's like the anime character who wears an eyepatch to hide their crazy demon eye or whatever. I guess at some point he'll flip his hair up and reveal the card in there before going Super Saiyan or something.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

I actually think Enter's hairstyle is just this arc's hairstyle. He has gone through multiple throughout the series.

Youko riding Nick was amazing. Especially with how they revealed that.

I was actually annoyed when they revealed Escape didn't die when Messiah absorbed her, now I like what they are doing. I just hope she doesn't do the whole gun speech every time they fight.

Next Episode:

Spoiler
Remember when we all joked in the first few episode discussions about how dumb a Chickenroid would be... Maybe they won't actually do it and the whole 'training' is just 'training'.
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

I must say that this episode was truly amazing. I was very pleased. That scene with the overheated Ryuuji and Youko was a very moving scene, and it truly displays the big-brother figure that Ryuuji truly meant to Youko. I did laugh a little when Youko went, "Although... you may be a bit annoying".

But seriously, Ryuuji easily overheats when a bit of fire touches him? Geez, that must really suck.

J was pretty funny in this episode. "How can this be?!"

Oh hey there, Boost Up For Busters, haven't seen you for a while now.
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Is that really Youko on the bike? She's 18, and she's permitted to ride bikes under Japanese law. It would be really cool if she really can ride. There's just something awesome about tarento girls who can ride motorcycles.

Also, is there a need for Enter to fuse an organic lifeform with an inorganic material to create the new Metaroids? Why did he have to touch the wire fence first before creating Kuwagataroid? But if that's the case, how did he simply create Escape from a flower?
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

I think he needs to combine organic with inorganic.

Beetle+Fence = Kuwagataroid

Flower+Himself(Since he apparently absorbed both MEssiah and Escape) = Hana Escape

He also had a full tank of energon on his back as well.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Glad they addressed back the issue of the Go-Busters's weakness. And hey, instead of the brother/sister relationship issue of Ryuuji and Youko, I feel a bit of incest theme. Not happy obviously. Weirds me out.

Oh, Enter and his normal hairdo is back. Nice to see Escape back too. But if they can keep returning like this, how are the Go-Busters supposed to defeat them? Also, does this mean the Card containing Jin's data is not destroyed? J must be delighted, except he's busy lamenting about his beetle. Priorities J!

Your front page is true? They have finished filming the series?
Quetzalcoatl
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Black RX
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Yuriko Shiratori
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Satoh
Favorite Band: Kumbia Kings
My boom: Lowriders
Quote: "Chicanos killing Chicanos is what they want! Blacks and Chicanos killing each other is what they want! That's how they run this place. Once we get together they don't run shit!"

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

I still feel that they Hiromu boring as a character. the actor is great, especially in battle and in showing perseverance. but everything else about him is bland. Ryujii would've made a better red and hiromu a better blue. Ryujii had to serve as a "Father figure" and leader to two of them, and I think that a red ranger who essentially has to raise his teammates would've been interesting. his weakness also fits a red ranger more than hiromu, holding back a dark side.

But Hirumu more pretty much on the surface about everything. He wants his parents back but can't have them, he has to put others before himself for the mission, the only goal he has is to destroy Vaglass, he's a blunt jerk at time and tries to stop.

Anyways. THIS EPISODE IS AWESOME!
Escape has come back and Ryujii can't just get more awesome.
Just wish they have more shot of Youko riding Nick. Especially them legs of hers
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

toni2212 wrote:Your front page is true? They have finished filming the series?
Yeah, this is a pretty normal time for the new Sentai series to start filming.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Quetzalcoatl wrote: Just wish they have more shot of Youko riding Nick. Especially them legs of hers
You can't be more true sir!

And how I wish I can be Nick in that episode.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Quetzalcoatl wrote:I still feel that they Hiromu boring as a character. the actor is great, especially in battle and in showing perseverance. but everything else about him is bland. Ryujii would've made a better red and hiromu a better blue. Ryujii had to serve as a "Father figure" and leader to two of them, and I think that a red ranger who essentially has to raise his teammates would've been interesting. his weakness also fits a red ranger more than hiromu, holding back a dark side.

But Hirumu more pretty much on the surface about everything. He wants his parents back but can't have them, he has to put others before himself for the mission, the only goal he has is to destroy Vaglass, he's a blunt jerk at time and tries to stop.
I think part of it is that Ryuuji's actor is 8 years older than Hiromu's actor and has more experience. I don't think he tries to upstage Hiromu but it's clear that he clearly has more skill in acting than Hiromu's actor does. It might be better to have an older actor playing Hiromu but who knows if that would be better or not.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Should Yoko be rinding a bike? She's a minor. Then again she drives a megazord...

Another episode with Ryuu trying to be an older brother and Yoko being bratty, though in the end she notices how important he is. Not bad, but not the best they could do with the characters. Ryuji would've been much more interesting if he kept fighting against going berserk. That could`ve been more explored.

But man, Enter is always awesome. So now he can create avatars AND metaroids from living things. He's the best sentai villain I can remember.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Let's just say that Youko isn't riding the bike but more like being a passenger on it since Nick is the one who's doing the actual riding.
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

I never realized how much I like Overheated Ryuuji until now. He's so berserk it's cool.and his fighting style is pretty nice. Also this episode really reminded me of Youko's and Ryuji's relationship. Sometimes I forget that they've basically been there only family for 13 years.

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”