Who ya gonna call?
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< AkibaRanger | Go-Busters | Kyouryuuger >
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: Go-Busters 47 released

Post by ViRGE »

Phoenix512 wrote:It's just funny to me that J doesn't really care about anything except for his own interests. He's like in his own little world and briefly interacts with the main world before going back to his own world. Oh J, don't ever stop being J. I really feel sorry for Escape and how she was treated throughout the show. It seems like the writers were like "Here, let me show you how bad Escape's character can be. Now you will be begging that you had the old Escape." I guess Escape's backup wasn't performed in regular intervals compared to Enter's backup.

It does setup a nice endgame though.
Purely IMHO here, but despite all of that, Escape still has the best badass villain moment so far. Shooting up a wedding with a smile is something that Enter has yet to come close to.
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine »

That ending was not what I had expected at all! Enter resetting Escape whenever she dies and now we have it to where Hiromu has a Messiah card within him.

Of all the numbers, it HAD to be 13. Very unlucky huh? I'm still trying to figure out how the heck Hiromu got a card within him!? Was it when Enter was fighting him and told him that he wanted his data? I was just wondering.
Quetzalcoatl wrote:Wait.

What if...

what if this means that...

Enter? can now be stopped...

with CHICKENS?!

THIS IS BEST PLOT TWIST EVER. i don't know if Enter insert another messiah card in Hiromu, but if hiromu still alive, Enter will revive as much as possible. So what if they finally found a way for them to become regular human, without the whole computer stuff embedded in them. Would that even stop enter?

So Enter wants to become a perfect Human, so the question is, what is a exactly a perfect human?

So it seem that Enter is somehow been devolving feelings for escape or the original one. Can't wait to see how that turns out in the future.
@Quetzalcoatl:

Hahahahaha! That would be awesome!! Enter is frozen by chickens!

That is a good question. Because in reality we're not perfect. All of us make mistakes every now and then. We just have to go back and correct the mistakes. I think Enter 'may' come to realize this too late.
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Sengoku Ryouma
Favorite Actor?: Jinnai Sho
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: Ware wa kage, shinnaru ware.

Post by butyoumight »

Revorse wrote:He still feels like he's just there to be Stag Buster and 'strip' so Jin can become Beet.
That kind of IS what he's there for. I see this attitude a lot over on Tumblr, about why J isn't included in promotional stuff (the one that set me off the most was people whining about J not being in one of the photobooks...). J is a Buddyroid, just like the other three (four if you count Enetan). And none of them are particularly special, none of them stand out any more or less than J does. Because they all serve the same purpose: to support their partner. J is certainly eccentric, but that doesn't mean that he is there to be anything more than Jin's partner. That would be like saying "it feels like Nick is just there to be Hiromu's bike and for Powered Custom", which in my opinion is exactly the truth.

In fact, some might say that "JUST there to be Stag Buster" would be an oxymoron in and of itself, since none of the other Buddyroids get to fight as an independent Ranger, so he is already more ~special than they are.

ANYWAY.
DREWdesu wrote:He seems much more ... polite? (Well he is using the Japanese polite forms towards the Go-Busters) ... or was he always this polite?
Enter has always been ridiculously polite to the Busters, if not down right (evilly) affectionate towards them. Ma puce, while it comes off as an insult depending on how he sounds when he says it, is still a term of endearment in French. He's not saying they disgust him like fleas, he's saying they're cute like fleas, which, well, yeah, kind of weird, but another French term of endearment is mon chou, which translates to 'my cabbage' so. French is kind of weird that way.

He has almost always congratulated the Busters when they best him.

A lot, a LOT of what Enter has going on for him reminds me so much of Basco it's uncanny, the difference being that where Basco had a personal vendetta and let emotional attachment get in the way, Enter has none of that. Enter is doing everything right that Basco did, and then some more.
Philip Aldraine wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how the heck Hiromu got a card within him!? Was it when Enter was fighting him and told him that he wanted his data? I was just wondering.
That was my initial thought too, but the more I think about it the more I'm not sure? Because Enter didn't even have access to the 07 card during that fight, he threw it away with the other... eleven? That he actually threw. It didn't show up again until it popped out of the sea to bond with the Parabolaroid 2. So if that fight is the exact moment that he made his back-up, he must have been updating it fairly frequently, right up until Christmas. Which I suppose is a fair assumption, even if you assume that he has to have physical contact with Hiromu to update his back-up, he's had enough close-quarters fights with him, including right before his last 'destruction' on Christmas.

IN WHICH BUTYOUMIGHT HAS WAY TOO MANY ENTER FEELINGS

:D
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight

Ah okay. Maybe they'll explain it in the next episode. I hope they do anyway. This is making me want to watch from the very beginning again lol.

locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

i have said it before, but i'm gonna say it again. Enter has to be one of the best, if not THE BEST, sentai villain in a long time. He is such an efficient villain, that he is actually a credible threat. you get the feeling that victory may not come. That he could actually win.
And he feels a little like Rio. He has actual character development. The enter of the beginning is not the same as the one here, and the change is believable.

But anyway. i love J's "conflict" with his kuwagata, it's like they were parodying the "it's personal" trope.
Revorse wrote:He still feels like he's just there to be Stag Buster and 'strip' so Jin can become Beet.
i actually think he is more of a character than other "robot buddies" in other sentais(*coffcoffshinkengercofcof*). he does stuff and has actual depths.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

What a revelation at the end! I loved it. I really wonder how all of this was able to happen. Hope Enter explains more in detail. Really sucks that Escape has been resorted to become a repetitive talking robot with no emotions.
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight

I was also upset with Escape being a repetitive robot. And I was beginning to like her. Maybe Enter regrets turning her into that now.

Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

It's kind of sad with the beetle thing. You kind of have J going through some serious situations, and then it turns out it didn't matter after all.
BeetBusterRen
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Minato Youko
Favorite Actor?: Ozawa Ryota
Favorite Band: On/Off
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Kamen Rider Drive
Quote: Let's~ Henshin~
Type: ISFP Composer

Post by BeetBusterRen »

I'm surprised no one has made a comment on how Hiromu is now a friggin' Horcrux.
Avatar made by this awesome pixiv artist ZeruZeru
Magenta
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger
Dreamy: Nozama
Favorite Actor?: Takehito Koyasu
Favorite Band: 765 Productions
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Robots. Always.

Post by Magenta »

yer a wizard, hirry
ima sugu shutsudoukable
Darkwings
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Darkwings »

Jin could easily have been doing daily backups of J all along for what we know and that would make J as immortal as Enter/Messiah.
There's also the problem with Jin's missing 'data' that could have been used to form J's personality.

Anyway, the writers really did a good job with this sentai.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

If Jin's missing data is in Enter's cards, which are in Hiromu, doesn't that mean that they technically could extract that data?
Magenta
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger
Dreamy: Nozama
Favorite Actor?: Takehito Koyasu
Favorite Band: 765 Productions
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Robots. Always.

Post by Magenta »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's how they'll end up resolving the whole plot point, to be honest. The real question is whether they'll address the subtext of Jin probably maybe being Yoko's dad or not that was around in the 20s~30s.
ima sugu shutsudoukable
Darkwings
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Darkwings »

What I meant is that Jin was always very vague on how and why he's missing data.
He actually opposed the idea of retrieving that, saying that it's not a priority.

My speculation was:
Since he created J, if he used his own data to create J of course he wouldn't want to retrieve it now: he needs J to fight.

Hiromu has Enter's data, so Enter is immortal.
J has Jin data so J is immortal. And if Jin were to die, he could become a pure avatar just as Enter.

That would be a perfect stall.

Being Jin a genius, I wouldn't find it that surprising if he planned that from the beginning without telling everyone (cause they would try to stop him).

If that was the case, J would be the best trump card they could ever get: immortal, easy to backup (not human in the first place), can travel through the subdimension, has a tracking device, can summon mechas.

Given the level of effort they're putting into the plot, that idea makes too much sense to me to dismiss it.

About extracting data from Hiromu: it can't be that easy. Enter plainly told them what he did, so he must be sure they can't counter.
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight

Messiah Cards are Metaviruses right? Reason I'm asking because if they were, then wouldn't it negate the Anti-Metavirus within Hiromu? I notice details like that a lot so that's why I was wondering.

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”