Forum rules

Wiki Link

< AkibaRanger | Go-Busters | Kyouryuuger >
Scarlet Panda
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Re: Go-Busters 48 released

Post by Scarlet Panda »

Hi, long time viewer, first time poster. Not sure if this is a spoiler in as much a funny thought but...
Spoiler
Is it just me, or does anyone else expect Enter to be beaten by Hiromu's chicken weakness?
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

That was pretty awesome. Awesome action and Enter was literally on fire. That Let's Morphin he said at the end was just brilliant. The way he showed Hiromu even trying to kill himself wasn't going to stop him was just genius. The moment when he shows his feelings for Escape was pretty neat too. He grew a lot as a character.

I really like how they pointed out that everything he did wasn't random. Everything was according to his calculations.

Enter is the best Sentai villain ever.
Kaheraji
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Kaheraji »

Hiromu's face on Enter's body is easily the creepiest thing I have ever seen in one of these shows.

There wasn't been a single show Kobayashi has written that I have seen that I haven't absolutely loved, but I really think Go-Busters is topping them all. At first I was annoyed Messiah had been taken out so early, but Enter is a damn fine villain. I don't know who his actor is, but I hope he has a long and productive career, because he essentially had to carry the entirety of the villain side, this year, and has done so marvelously.
barfmaster
Infinity
Favorite series: go-onger/decade
2nd Favorite Series: W/shinkenger
Dreamy: miu/urara
Favorite Band: eyeshine
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: 12 piece Gatti

Post by barfmaster »

methos wrote:]

I think part of that reaction may have been due to Jin's situation. The card in Hiromu is the only thing left that has Jin's missing data, I believe. I think the transport process they were working on would end up destroying that Messiah card, and so also destroy Jin's data.
I thought his data was on card 5
There are some things arrows can't kill, for everything else there's Master Sword.
Glutinus
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Dream team : GokaiYellow (Luka), DekaGreen (Sen-Chan), ShinkenBlue (Ryunosuke), BoukenPink (Sakura). Red is vacant :)

Post by Glutinus »

I'm a bit sad with Escape's and. The animal-mode (without armor) was so bad, but then the last transformation with this erratic was really good. Ryuuji finally had his final battle, it was good to see him makes his Adieu as Escape disappears. It's nice she finally got rid off Enter's influence.

One of the best moment was when we saw the battle towards Escape through Ryuuji eyes (oh wait, I can't remember, was it in episode 47 or 48 ?), seeing the helmet going, the glasses and all the intel through it until the punch.

Well it's a shame that Yoko does not have a nemesis too. It would be nice for a character developement :/

What I really like are all these flashbacks that makes logic everything. This makes Enter the most tactician General I've ever seen in Sentai (yep I know, haven't seen a lot yet). I was so surprised about the sacrifice / suicide theme, dammit, it's not a kid show anymore !

Fav Sentai 1st : Gokai, Deka, Bouken, Go-Busters, Kyuu, Shinken, Gosei, Gao.
Fav KR 1st : OOO, W, Kiva, Gaim, Drive, Fourze, Den-O20*, Wizard, Ghost, Ex-Aid
Fav Garo 1st : Yami, Senki, Hana, Garo, Zero
* currently watching.

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”