Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Re: Go-Busters 49 released

Post by toni2212 »

DREWdesu wrote:It would be kind of Epic if Enter is permanently erased because of
Spoiler
Hiromu's weakpoint being in Enter's data
Although that would be one of the funniest ending for a Sentai, I highly doubt it. Enter has shown in the last episode that he can say the word 'Chicken' out loud and didn't get freezed while Hiromu did.

Wow, a Sixth Ranger for th finale only??? JK. But his suit is seriously cool. Toei can bet if they put this on sale earlier, they can help the toy sales rating better..... :lol:

What's this? Sentai is taking KR's footsteps in sacrificing a member??? Though it would be better if Hiromu goes instead of Jin...
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Sengoku Ryouma
Favorite Actor?: Jinnai Sho
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: Ware wa kage, shinnaru ware.

Post by butyoumight »

toni2212 wrote:
DREWdesu wrote:It would be kind of Epic if Enter is permanently erased because of
Spoiler
Hiromu's weakpoint being in Enter's data
Although that would be one of the funniest ending for a Sentai, I highly doubt it. Enter has shown in the last episode that he can say the word 'Chicken' out loud and didn't get freezed while Hiromu did.
tagging this just to be on the safe side, since it is only speculation.

Spoiler
I was discussing this with my husband last week, and the key is that Enter is copying all of Hiromu's data, and that might well include his baseline Weak Point (freezing when he panics) but probably NOT his fear of chickens specifically, because that's a deep psychological issue of Hiromu's stemming from a childhood incident. It's not, I don't believe, inherent in his base data.

The way this could work, and NOT BE FUNNY AT ALL in my opinion (as an Enter fangirl and just because I think it would be solid writing) would be if Enter developed some kind of extreme fear of his own that causes him to panic, and thus freeze. It would be upsetting because he would certainly at that point be a perfect human COPY, able to feel fear and panic. But it would probably also mean his immediate demise.

TL;DR: If they go the "he also copied the Weak Point" route, I HIGHLY DOUBT it will be chickens that freezes him.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

This episode by far is the best GB has done for the season. Enter is still one of the top villains the series has done. Everything he did just pissed me off in so many ways. I wouldn't mind if his weakpoint was just fear. That would make some sense. But Enter is smart. wouldn't he of thought about this?
dekamaster
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: magiranger
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: sentai/kamen rider

Post by dekamaster »

I gotta say go busters has been a good series so far and with one episode left they'd really have to screw things up to make it a bad series but with the way the writers are that is nigh impossible. my only real grievance with the series would be the morphers saying let's morphing and let's driving but even so those are of minimal annoyance. I've especially liked that, "putting spoiler just in case."
Spoiler
they ended things between the go busters and messiah during the christmas episode since that's when things truly started for this series.

Even the filler episodes have been good and understandable that they had some towards the end like the omochiroid since they were out of messiah cards and aren't like the gokaigers who had 34 other sentai series they could pay tribute to as filler without needing to feel like filler.

And as for this episode, it was just fun to watch,
Spoiler
I liked that enter showed just how powerful he's become by single handedly taking over a bunch of enertron towers but it kinda makes you wonder why the omega type megazord isn't bigger like messiah was but meh i guess you can't have too many larger sized megazord appear in the same series or it'd stop being special.

though all and all I gotta say with as much as I loved watching Gokaiger, Go Busters final arc just seems more put together with Enter scheming for this sorta scenario all season rather than Akdos Guiles finally deciding. Call in the full fleet, it's time to nuke the Gokaigers while throwing more action commanders at them while he waited for the fleet.
series I've watched

sentai:Live,Dai,deka,magi,geki,go on,shinken,gosei,gokai,go busters

kamen rider:ZX,ryuki,Decade,W,OOO,fourze

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”