DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/W
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: When in doubt, Rider Kick.

Re: Go-Busters 49 released

Post by DereklBarona »

Did anyone else sort of get chills listening to that one "TRES BIEN!" Enter did during the fight? The way he's gotten so psychotic sounding with his voice tone over the last couple episodes has been both really awesome after that whole monotone stretch he did during most of the second half of the show, and really freaky at the same time because it's become apparent that he's gone so far off the deep end he's actually come back around to mixing it with the casually trolling attitude he had during the early episodes. As an Enter fan, I find it amazing.
JonSilver
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by JonSilver »

Totally amazing episode. The 2nd half of the series really made for some of the best writing in Sentai, and I expect the ending to be even more epic. ...also, was I the only one who got goosebumps from hearing "Busters, Ready, Go" during the preview? Just really love that first OP so much more :D
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Enter using Hiromu's face is creepy as hell. His buster form is very cool. The Vaglass thing on his chest and his goggle's mar on the visor.

Man that scene when Ryu said he would kill Hiromu if he had to was very intense. It was EXCELLENT. Even though the main trio isn't really that great, this was easily one of the best character scenes I've watched in Sentai.

Is it just me or Jin's hair was black this ep?

Jin also got his badass moment. Even the commander, Morishita and Miho. If only those two had been more developed...

The fact that enter evolved by watching humans and all the references to stuff they did in earlier episodes is also very good. The guy that plays Enter is also kicking much ass.

Another awesome episode. This series is just epic.
DREWdesu
7X

Post by DREWdesu »

m4rc0 wrote:Is it just me or Jin's hair was black this ep?
Yeah it seems much more darker!

Wow I love how this episode uses throwbacks from many episodes from the first arc of the series. From the sunglasses, to the humans with the masks even to the Enetron Tank (I thought they decided to not use the Tanks anymore).

Ryuuji's speech was very touching and (Preview)
Spoiler
Its so hard seeing him shed tears in the preview D:.

I just hope everything ends up okay in the end and we have tears of joy and hugs... but I'm still not sure how Jin is going to end up... if he is "shut down"... I just don't want to think about it.

But seriously the final arc of GB is definately an excellent top-notch final arc.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

locuas wrote:i think it was a call back to when kurorin put hiromu in danger.

so, yeah, we finally have our sixth ranger. makes my wonder if next year's team-up we are gonna have a "enemy mine" so Enter can be in the transformation sequence...
It would be nice to see Enter decide to help out the Go-Busters in a team-up or something. Maybe he gets doublecrossed by the villain of the Gobust vs Kyouryu movie and teams up for one fight.
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine »

locuas wrote:i think it was a call back to when kurorin put hiromu in danger.

so, yeah, we finally have our sixth ranger. makes my wonder if next year's team-up we are gonna have a "enemy mine" so Enter can be in the transformation sequence...
If that was the case, then it would be like Gekiranger with Rio and Mele teaming up for the movie?

I also loved this episode. From Enter transforming into Dark Red Buster to Ryuuji's speech to Hiromu, this episode almost had me in tears. With there being one episode left, you have to wonder what will happen next. Will Jin give up his data, and his life, to extract Card 13 within Hiromu? Will Hiromu's data be corrupted from Card 13? Many speculations will rise as the time dwindles down on the last episode. I can't wait for it!
DereklBarona wrote:Did anyone else sort of get chills listening to that one "TRES BIEN!" Enter did during the fight?
I did. *shivers* Now I will have trouble sleeping after hearing "Tres bien!" in that fight.
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'
TBustah!
Mega
Favorite series: Zyu to Kaku
2nd Favorite Series: Bouken to Kaizoku
Favorite Actor?: Toku? Hiroki Suzuki
My boom: Slot cars
Quote: "The future.... is in the past! Onwards, Aoshima!"
Type: ISFP Composer

Post by TBustah! »

Morishita: If we were going to run from something like this... we would have left the Special Missions Department long ago!

Uh... the big bad has never been in ur base, killing ur doodz before. Why are you acting like you've been in the thick of it all this whole time?

It's cool that he's being brave and all, that line just struck me as kind of weird. There have been a few instances of Metaroids getting inside the base, sure, but they weren't causing nearly the same level of carnage. His statement feels a bit hollow considering the fact that he's been safe inside for most of the series.
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Sengoku Ryouma
Favorite Actor?: Jinnai Sho
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: Ware wa kage, shinnaru ware.

Post by butyoumight »

TBustah! wrote:
Uh... the big bad has never been in ur base, killing ur doodz before. Why are you acting like you've been in the thick of it all this whole time?
I have a feeling he was probably referring to the last time they set up to transport the Busters to the subdimension, when Escape and Enter both infiltrated the base and the entire crew (bridge bunnies and mechanics and everyone) trooped down to hold them at bay while the Busters teleported.

Not a HUGE deal, but still, probably something that sticks in the minds of the techie/support people.
Magenta
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger
Dreamy: Nozama
Favorite Actor?: Takehito Koyasu
Favorite Band: 765 Productions
My boom: Robots. Always.

Post by Magenta »

Also, like... really early in the show (like first 10 episodes), there was an episode about Enter getting into the base and locking things down. IIRC, they had to blow up an entire hangar in the base in order to contain and destroy the infiltration, so yeah, they've been in plenty of danger before.

Don't forget Eraseroid, too.
ima sugu shutsudoukable
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight

Who can forget Eraseroid? That episode was funny.

Has anyone else thought about Enter changing into Hiromu and fighting against the real Hiromu? If it were to happen, I would be extremely happy.

Magenta
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger
Dreamy: Nozama
Favorite Actor?: Takehito Koyasu
Favorite Band: 765 Productions
My boom: Robots. Always.

Post by Magenta »

oh man, yeah. You could totally have a fight with Hiromu in the Red Buster suit fighting against Enter as Hiromu (played by his actor, obviously, rather than using the cheap CG). That'd... actually kinda own.

If the finale doesn't actually have this now I'm gonna be super disappointed.
ima sugu shutsudoukable
DREWdesu
7X

Post by DREWdesu »

It would be kind of Epic if Enter is permanently erased because of
Spoiler
Hiromu's weakpoint being in Enter's data
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight

Magenta wrote:oh man, yeah. You could totally have a fight with Hiromu in the Red Buster suit fighting against Enter as Hiromu (played by his actor, obviously, rather than using the cheap CG). That'd... actually kinda own.

If the finale doesn't actually have this now I'm gonna be super disappointed.
I agree with that. I would be disappointed too if the finale didn't have Hiromu Copy (Enter) vs Hiromu. But from what the preview showed of Episode 50, I highly doubt it. But yet it didn't show in one of the previews about
Spoiler
Card 13 being within Hiromu.

DREWdesu wrote:It would be kind of Epic if Enter is permanently erased because of
Spoiler
Hiromu's weakpoint being in Enter's data
Hahahahahahaha! That would be the funniest moment ever.

Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

This episode was fantastic. Love Enter's Buster design. This has me so excited for the finale. I'm gonna hate to see it go and miss it like crazy, but I just can't wait.

I just really love this series.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

I really like Enter's Buster design as well. Looks very dark and gritty. Just how his character is right now. Another solid episode here. The team knows that the stakes have been raised and it's going to take a lot to defeat Enter. Ryuuji's speech to Hiromu was teaching too. Something tells me Jin is going to do something big in the next episode. He seems to know a lot more than meets the eye.

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”