Monster Hunter FU

For the Hunters
Silentwolfdog
Save the life
Favorite series: Garo (and many more)
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Iljimae 枝梅
Quote: I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Re: Monster Hunter FU

Post by Silentwolfdog »

Yeah, it can't be helped with mini monsters. (Got to love em, they pack a punch and poor ill prepared hunters not knowing this.) It's a twist developers put on I guess. It's funny though because mini-monsters aren't meant to be taken seriously. Thankfully friendly fire with weapons don't exist, unless it puts you in wrong place at wrong time. Can't say much for bomb barrels heh.

Each type of games I just did different methods. Like in Elder Scrolls for example, my favorite is archery. So that's why sometimes I find it strange I like SnS and gunlance so much.

I try not to use shelling much because I don't want to send anyone tumbling, but it's hard not to use wyvern fire because it's like gunlance's most powerful attack. But because there's waiting period before you can use it, so it's not like I can use it all the time. As result of that I tend to send my party tumbling when using wyvern fire. I try not to aim at them though if I can. Can't help if I can't see if there's someone on opposite side of monster since it goes through monster. Lol.
Showa wa yume ga atta jidai dakedo, ima wa yume ga nai
Silentwolfdog
Save the life

Post by Silentwolfdog »

Also, sorry for double post but wanted to let you guys know I should have some time next week if you guys wanna play MH with me. I finally got wired internet for ps3 for my den recently so I can use adhoc again.
KisekiRed
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Favorite Actor?: Hiroya Matsumoto
Favorite Band: D'espairsray
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Toku and Visual Kei
Quote: "The only way to get away from loneliness is to love it" - Moi Dix Mois

Post by KisekiRed »

I'm up for it. Just note, that I'm not high rank yet in Freedom Unite. Until recently, I've had this obssession mixed with bad luck in which I would try and get both Blade Master and Gunner sets of armor. Since I am not fiberglassing this weekend, I should be available. I'll make sure to get all my school work done before the weekend.
Completed Rider Series: Amazon, Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze
Completed Sentai Series: Dairanger, Magiranger, Gekiranger, Go-Onger, Shinkenger, Gokaiger, Go-Busters.
Silentwolfdog
Save the life

Post by Silentwolfdog »

Not high rank yet? Ah, no problem. I just need a bit of practice before I pick up MH3U this summertime hopefully.
KisekiRed
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!

Post by KisekiRed »

If we are playing Saturday, It will have to wait till after 6pmish EST. I am running a game of Dungeons & Dragons. It also depends when we decide to get dinner, but if it is before my friend leaves, then it should be 6pmish
Completed Rider Series: Amazon, Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze
Completed Sentai Series: Dairanger, Magiranger, Gekiranger, Go-Onger, Shinkenger, Gokaiger, Go-Busters.
Silentwolfdog
Save the life

Post by Silentwolfdog »

Sat 6pmish est ok got it. I will try to eat supper earlier than that. I am planning to get on irc whenever I can so we can talk from there too.
KisekiRed
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!

Post by KisekiRed »

I am saying I am available anytime after that. We don't have to play exactly then.

Return to “Monster Hunter”