Favorite Actor?: Toku? Hiroki Suzuki
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Slot cars
Quote: "The future.... is in the past! Onwards, Aoshima!"
Type: ISFP Composer

Re: Akiba Tsuu 03 released

Post by TBustah! »

takenoko wrote:
DREWdesu wrote:I should start watching Dairanger... seems like a good series!
It is! Please be enjoying it! You will like it a very greatly.
It's the show that got me into toku, I second this.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Ironically, I find Dairanger to be an incredible exercise in just how poorly written they can make it. I'm enjoying it as I make my way through, but it's really not a well-done series. Worth watching? Why not, give it a go and laugh at the adventures of Pompador and Serial Killer as Chinese Girl, Red, and Stylish hang out in the background.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Seeing Kibaranger's Midare Yamabiko being used in an old camera setting makes me wonder why didn't Toei use the setting again in current series? That setting is the one that got me hooked to Jetman when I was 6.
TBustah!
Mega
Favorite series: Zyu to Kaku
2nd Favorite Series: Bouken to Kaizoku
Favorite Actor?: Toku? Hiroki Suzuki
My boom: Slot cars
Quote: "The future.... is in the past! Onwards, Aoshima!"
Type: ISFP Composer

Post by TBustah! »

dancercotillion wrote:Ironically, I find Dairanger to be an incredible exercise in just how poorly written they can make it. I'm enjoying it as I make my way through, but it's really not a well-done series. Worth watching? Why not, give it a go and laugh at the adventures of Pompador and Serial Killer as Chinese Girl, Red, and Stylish hang out in the background.
It certainly has it's flaws in the writing department, I'm not going to argue with that. Especially in the third act, it's fairly obvious that something fell apart. The production values weren't always the greatest either. There's a pretty obvious jumpcut in the bike chase scene in the first episode that comes to mind.

But I still like it. As they highlighted here in Akibaranger, the action's really good. And although Rin and Kazu probably should have been developed a little more, I found all of the heroes likable.

Daigo's a serial killer? Okay. :lol:
Areku The O.F.
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: KR Black
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz
Dreamy: Too many to count...
Favorite Actor?: Tetsuo Kurata
Favorite Band: Dream Theater
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Toku in general
Quote: "Gather ye rosebuds while ye may
Old time is still a' flying
And that same flower that smiles you today
Tomorrow will be dying..."

Post by Areku The O.F. »

There was a lot of Dairanger love in this episode indeed. The reenactment of the Dairanger opening and some of the events of other episodes, old camera and special effects, Wada dressed as Nobuo. Having watched Dairanger really made me laugh hard and crazy during this episode, it really puts in perspective everything that happens. Also hearing Wada do his Ryuranger roll call for the umpteenth time never gets old.
3... 2... 1... Time Out... Deformation.
Masked Rider
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Shinkenyellow
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Ayumi Hamasaki
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Shadow Kick!!!

Post by Masked Rider »

Honestly, it was the Akibarangers' team re-enacting the opening credits to Dairanger that had me laughing so friggin hard!!

And seeing Malshinna is always so easy on the eyes.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Malshiina is back. Can't have Akiba without her.

Man, that MoJo + Yamagata attack was awesome.

Porr Yume can never introduce herself

DAT Dairanger OP hahahaha The reenactments were cool as well.

The action was great and Malshiina was very funny. This is the 1st ep of the season I really like. I hope they can keep it up.
kamenriderotaku
7X
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: GOOOOOOOKAIGER!
Dreamy: Naomi
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Shu
Favorite Band: Weird Al
My boom: Making KR Suits
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by kamenriderotaku »

My favorite pasrt of this one was Nobou fanning over the Akibaranger toys [Like thier robo not having the decals but offical colorings] and then the super animated bell ringer scarf pull
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

Post by Enter the Meteor »

Hello~

Sooo… great episode! We get the Chinaman conflict out of the way, Malshiina comes back and we get to see the teleport system used for Tsuu Shogun.

Recap, kitaa:

Great narration, Nobuo! Your voice was great at rating up the tension with the music as a underlay, great work!

Eh, how did the AkibaRangers cause you to become an outcast? They did nothing! They have no control over what universe they land up in! (The gray filler was nicely put in, you know, to show that he was shunned and all.) I would back up too, he looks pretty ma- okay, two backflips and he is caught you three. (Those backflips were nicely done!) AKIBABLUE! Yea, dodge, AkibaYellow and AkibaRed. Opps, too late. What are you doing indeed, ChinaRed? Hiding behind a box, I do not think that is what a Red nor a Chinese deliver boy does, they both fight to the very end to accomplish their goal. No, AkibaRed will not let you go! You must be brave and fight it out! Nothing will stop the piping hot metaphorical noodles from getting to a customer, not en a monster! How dare you use the word, “bro.”, so disgusting, I do not care about you anymore ChinaRed! Let him die, AkibaRed. How dare you mock a delivery boy, KibaRanger! They are the heart a soul of the food delivery machine! You go AkibaBlue, rally everyone! (AkibaBlue is the best, she even disses ChinaRed, I approve now!) Why are you so defensive about being non-official members now, AkibaRed? Before, you were so hyped about it, now this… Gr… (I do love how they are making AkibaBlue the brave one instead of KyouryuuRed in Kyouryuuger being he brave one, nice job Toei!) Eh, who said that! How dare you remind AkibaRed that he is un-official!

A very well-timed opening!

Title Card with an oddly familiar looking women…

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Malshiina, what are YOU doing back! It did show her dying in the Dark Sur(t!)ema Castle Robo! I saw It with my own eye! You what? From under the North Pole! How? What? Eh! I guess you received the cold shoulder from Toei when revving to do another season, eh, Malshiina? A new organization? A new boss, so she is not in charge anymore! Yea, Oneedaa hurry it up with the cue cards, we do not have a day to shoot this take! Oh, so you are a commander… bummer… Oh, nice catch AkibaRed! Eh, a new business card! “New Dimension Brain Modification Underground True Empire Barosu w”, what mouthful! (are they laughing at how evil they are or are they just laughing to be evil or what?) Oh, so “Wara” and not “www”, sure. By, that tone of voice, does AkibaRed feel out of the loop with slang? I know I do, “dude”, “man” and “sup!” are all words I despise and I want that to die! I am on AkibaRed’s side here, it would take more than a year to travel almost a half-of the globe to come back and be at normal temperature no less! I mean, with that thing on, you would be dead (yay!). He, you do not know? AkibaRed is right, you are a liar! Here I was just trying to symphonize with you, and you lie to me like that, go die! Shogun, who the hell is that! Eh, I doubt it, just try and stop AkibaBlue! The rest… well, piece of cake. Oh, weak Malshiina! You are going to let KibaRanger do everything, I guess you ARE fitting in to your commander spot, but still… Howling New Star Disorientating Echo?! This sounds musical, I am able to be with it! (I could die listening to the song, “Yay! Yay! Yay!”. So peppy and girly, Happy Naru!) Yay, tow shows that I have seen for at least one episode of, Gaoranger and Battle Fever J! I thought that the mask up was horrendous and I would have succumbed to the void of music hell, just like them! Whew, they get to catch a break from that singing and… KibaRanger is fleeing, eh! I know you want to true fight, but kick them while they are down just a tad more! Malshiina, I believe you have your head-phones the wrong way… tch.

EH, stand up for yourself and your shop, Kozukozu! I everyone says that, you will be out of a place to work! An you, Luna, rude! What if someone said your acting was “shabby”, huh? (I did think this was funny.) Nice job, Luna! With my vision, I have to identify people by voice, so I am happy that you do the same! Indeed, Yuuko. Oh, will Luna will go first (because she is GREAT!) You are popular in my book, Luna! Why can you not contact your manger? Did he just go off the fact of the Earth? In that case, I will more than happy to be your new manger! Yes, I am happy that you accepted my offer, let’s get alone indeed! You giving her your stage name, Yuuko, I have lost all respect for you. Geez, Nobuo, lighten up! Introductions have to do with first impressions, they are uber important! KibaRanger hates you because you are too to-the point now. If you have no idea, do not contribute, Hakase! He is indeed, Hakase, stop telling us Resource level information! I first thought that too, Hakase. But, then once he was not, I dropped it, as should you!

I am disgusted that they played the “girl (Malshiina) in the shower” card, just to apple to the lowest common detonator people, how irritating! AkibaRed called you a liar because you ARE one! What so you WANT him to call you, “non-truth teller”? Good, turn the shower off, although her nails are pretty! “Eternally hairless~”, am I missing something here? Are they talking about their pubic hair region, GROSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want the Oneedaas off the show, now! What the Hell is a “Bust wa~”? Good, I am happy that you are ready to go, Malshiina, took you long enough! I would fall down too, KibaRanger! That sigh must be just… ewwww!!!!!!!!!!!! At least he knows he is awake. “A kid”? How old is Malshiina supposed to be? How old is KibaRanger? ( I know this is supposed to be a joke about his age and her age.) I agree with KibaRanger, stop with the soft-core smut talk, just gross! Malshiina does have a point, KibaRanger, why did you not finish them off? “boring”! How DARE you call Luna boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, you will fight them in about two minutes then. Shut up, Oneedaa! Eh, what is that? A new, black Mo-e Mo-e Zukyuun! I want one! Whoever is on the other line is right KibaRanger, be more careful with what you say! This IS a parody and people do know the troupes! OH, so THAT is Shogun. Okay, he sounds rough! What IS your answer to the North Pole bit? You “got called”, no ARE a liar! Haven’t studied? (I hope I did for my finals, we will know next week!) Eh, Shogun looks like a KISS member! Oh, so it is reference to a show that I will not see (again, fear of being sucked in). Malshiina may talk to you anyway she wishes! Wait, why are you swinging? (I thought this was so random that I chuckled.) Whoa, “latest technology” eh, by the time you say that something will have already taken its place. Cool, a mni-figure of the Monster of the Week, just like in ZyuRanger! But saying that sentence, you know that you are overstating it, just a tad. So… you are making a re-pint, sweet!

I must agree with Luna, I have not watched it at all. Heh, Nobuo knows too much and they just want a condensed version. Learn from Haurto, Kozukozu, there is ALWAYS hope! Gezz, Kozukozu, calm down! They just HAD to run to the computer, you could have let them sit, but, no! I will look, if the camera pans over so that I am able to see. It. Thank you camera! Eh, Mikiqedia! IT WAS CALCELL AFTER 13 EPISODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is horrible! How are they a disgrace, Luna likes them! If Luna likes them, I like them! Ha! “Citation needed!” (I cracked up and could not stop laughing for a solid two seconds!) See, told you Luna likes it, I support you, girlfriend! “Wonder Wada”? Is that who plays RyuuRanger in DaiRanger! If so, se meta! They took SOOOO many fake photos for this one joke! I am going to guess that Yuuko liked Wada as much as I do Luna, it would be heartbreaking indeed! HAHAH! Nobuo was trolled!!! I see you take after Sora, shop owner! Quit your speech, Nobuo! It is Shogun’ plan anyway! I fail to see how it is cowardly, Yuuko. He is driving you into despair (sound familiar), where he is able to pick you off, quite smart. You do, Nobuo? Spill it! How correct you are, Nobuo! Luna, girl, I love you but… sometimes… Is it true that the summer breaks always have the least amount of viewers? Oh, so KibaRanger was supposed to be the forth! Hey, stop stealing my lines, Hakase! Yuuko, what the crap is a “ARanger”, I mean the title dos not work without it, but what is it? Correct, Luna! I knew you had it in you! I agree that he was a secret characters, but why a “joke”?

How long have you been working on that, Shogun? You seems a little too excited! I am okay with being a noob, thank you very much! What makes this re-paint different than any other re-paint, Shogun? You tell him , Malshiina! “Mousousou”, eh? Neat fount and cleaver name! Way to pay attention during that meeting! I bet you were happy to be out of the cold and could not hear anything from being at the North Pole! Such a long countdown. (That transportation effects look VERY cool, they look like the Go-Buster’s , just pink!)

Shogun is right, HVD Editor Chief is TOTAILY different from Blur-ray Chief Clerk. I would not put up with him either, Malshiina! “I lost”, one of the best lines. Although, I would pass out due to sheer blah from the sigh that Malshiina gave him!

Seeing Shogun’s reaction and yelling was great, I would do the same thing!

Eye catch! Did Malshiina try to bite the Mo-e Mo-e Zukyuun?

I agree with Luna, drawing and erasing, what ARE you four doing? Eh, creepy, Hakase! “What is it” indeed, Luna! It IS weird, Kozukozu! Eyes do not matter and all and who cares if it is hastily made, Luna and I demand answers; what are those drawings? Oh, se they are making props and a script from scratch while molding it from memory, all to bring back ChinaRed to RyuuRanger! Sounds too complex for them to pull off. Luna, you should know what those words mean. Yes, money is a great thing Luna! Plus, it will help more people know about you! Of course you could just ask my for help… Anyway, I am brutally honest too! (I like how they are down-grading AkibaRed to be more like a Blue or a Black, while Luna is like Hiromu and Daigo!)

“Remake Daaa!”, as always, you’re so subtle, Nobuo. I hope this does indeed bring ChinaRed back into RyuuRanger!

Way not to notice a colorful car with an anime girl on it following you, ChinaRed. I guess Blu-ray Chief Clerk’s Downgrade Beam must have made you dumber as well. Either that or the mask is super hard to see in, but in that case: WHY ARE YOU PELDING A BIKE!

I wonder if the customer enjoyed the food and the Coplay. Careful, Nobuo, you may be out of business soon! When ChinaRed gets hit by the dart and he goes, “I’m dead!”, I laughed for about two whole minutes! A tranquilizer, totally different. The costumes they were would not attract ANY attention at all!

Those ropes look tight! You are in a theater, ChinaRed, duh! So, they are making thee own version of the Gosei Sentai Akibaranger theme to change ChinaRed? Is this what the Gosei Sentai DaiRanger original opening was like or is it new? Either way, this is the BEST part of the episode! How dare you call there show “Gaudy…” ChinaRed! They spent a lot of time on it! I like the mock television they put in. Poor Luna, her mask broke! I would repair it if I was in their universe for her! Poor AkibaYellow, hit by the animal sigh. I think that AkibaRed should be mentioned for his biking efforts, that is hard work! I cannot imagine what it must be like in that suit! DARNNNNNNITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It did NOT work! They spent SOOOOOOOO much time on that bit, darn! Eh, Malshiina! I wanted to find out what they had next! AkibaYellow, it is okay. Look at Luna, she WANTS people to see her, flaws and all! Yea, eat it, Nobuo, noob! HVD Editor Chief has 40 times the power! THAT would be a crazy great Dream-ray Deck! So… the Gouma kaijin is a DaiRanger thing, makes sense. Oh, the Tsuu Shogun, not just Shogun. Way to drop the ball and not listen, Malshiina! KibaRanger wastes no time, does he? The backflips were great! Ah, AkibaRed, get up! Good, get away Luna! Tch, now he is show showing off! “Run for it.” Is what I would do too, AkibaBlue and you other primary color! I liked how AkibaYellow stopped somewhat to say, “Good bye.”, funny! Eh, he has a Marking Beam! No fair!

Wow, ChinaRed is so polite! I would have punched AkibaRed by now, once I go free that it! I do not know about that AkibaRed! I agree with ChinaRed, what is with the buff suit and the restraints! Whoa, what is AkibaRed wearing? It looks nice! Although, you did just break ChinaRed noise, rude! A tad extreme AkibaRed, would that not slow you down? That “Wind Fist of the Evil God” attack is super effective! I must concur with my home girl here. Thanks, AkibaYellow! Now, who is who? Oh, ChinaRed may snap out of being ChinaRed soon! I agree with AkibaBlue, what is your part AkibaYellow? Okay, so she is Aki. And Jin is AkibaRed, makes sense. Wow, what got into you, ChinaRed! You just did a power kick and punched him so hard that now HIS noise is broken too! What goes around comes around I guess. (I laughed at the “noise bled”.) Eh, ChinaRed is no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RyuuRanger, you were beating up AkibaRed who was trying to save you. His color is indeed red and his is in the AkibaRangers, damn it, AkibaRed, stop taking my lines! Are you sure, KibaRanger, it worked a couple of minutes ago. Besides, they tagged the car, not them! (I get what he means, for everyone who thinks I fo not know what is going n.) As much as I love your acting, I think that AkibaBlue should have the idol role. I mean, that IS what she is! It is great acting, AkibaBlue, however, you are better! I agree, AkibaRed! I like how the you supposed the see AkibaRed and AkibaBlue roiling the oranges across the screen! Yes, KibaRanger is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice job, everyone! Of course, AkibaBlue was so underrated! That they are, Malshiina! No, you have not, RyuuRanger. But, for the sake of your memory, I will indulge you. After all, all you remember is being zapped! Yay, roll call time! (Is it just me who does voices or mimics the roll calls? What do you guess do when there is a roll call going on?) I will try those Phoenix Noodles when I visit! I will see if the wind is blowing in my direction or not! AkibaBlue, say your name! I love sardines too! I could eat a whole can! If only you were here in our universe… (She did do what AkibaRed told her to do, be it an anagram or not!) Awww, I wanted to hear what AkibaYellow did in her spare time! I bet she co-played a ton! AkibaBlue! Why did you lose your balance! Do not worry, I do to sometimes! (I thought it was funny how AkibaYellow pushed her into her spot! And then did the “Ranger” part again!) That is did, AkibaRed! If only my love for Super Sentai could bring Luna here… :( Wow, way to care about HVD Editor Chief, Malshiina! I guess that is what he gets for telling her what to do! She is such a strong, independent women! I like how they are letting RyuuRanger redeem himself! KibaRanger, they are the Hikounin Sentai AkibaRanger team, they JUST said it! I think HVD Editor Chief just MAY have an ego. Impressive jabs, AkibaYellow! Nice kicks, AkibaRed! And AkibaBlue, best backflip in the history of backfills! AkibaBlue, what is with you today! If you are trying to be cute, it works! :) Look at RyuuRanger deliver those punches and kicks, just wow! VERY nice slashes KibaRanger! That was an amazing impression of Meteor, RyuuRanger! I would say that the Kyouryuuger is more suited in the field of making some who is crying laugh. OHHHHH, and new Outrageous Power, nice!!!!!!!!! You go, AkibaYellow, make a Fourze reference! Something in the form of an energy ball did come out, AkibaRed, gold star! The double gloves look somewhat cool, somewhat McDonalds-y. DaiRan Bomber, eh!? So, that is what the hands are called! I will call the left one “Dai” and the right one “Ran”! You do what I did AkibaBlue, somewhat follow along with a new attack, then in the next episode, get it correct! HVD Editor Chief death cry was so great, “forty times~” Power alone will not destroy someone! Great job, you three! Heh, slap Dai and Ran, AkibaRed! (That was a very funny moment!)

Malshiina does not look too happy!

Way to hope for the best, Tsuu Shogun! But, nope, Malshiina is right, HVD Editor Chief did suck! I wanted to see the new and improved Dream-ray Deck!

So, now we know how to make Tsuu Shogun mad, just break one of his figures!

Congratulation indeed, good work! Group high fives! YAY! So, they are back in thee own universe now! Dam, Yuuko, again with the line stealing! I am happy that the AkibaRangers are not part of black history now too, Nobuo! Eh, Luna, where are you going? The sound effect means that you just received a thought, share it! We know Malshiina is back, we have been with her for at least eight whole minutes of screen time! Geez, Hakase, you are so useless this episode! Luna does need a tad bit more training, but I believe in her!! The official members were de-graded because of Blu-ray Chef Clerks’ Downgrade Beam, duh! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course it is the Tsuu Shogun! (Of course, this is dramatic irony, but it is still fun!) EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE LUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????????? STAY WITH ME GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobuo, you know as well as I do that this show bends troupes, nice thought process thought. Oh, so you want to leave so you may become popular! I expected more out of you, but I still love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT LEAVEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! *sobs*

Ending. (This time it is some song called “Go! Love Sick”. Yea… I has to do with the Super Sentai version for Light speed Rescue, I guess. I do not plan to watch it, but it is a well-made song. Plus, it is sung by LUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you do leave, I will always listen to this song every day until I die!)

Next Episode Preview:

Spoiler
I have no experience in kissing, none! I have never heard anyone say, “come over here.” Like that to me, lucky them! So this whole episode and the previous one, fujoshi dream were allowed! I mean, I saw AkibaYellow have a mini one when KibaRanger show up, but they were never crazy like the one in episode 3 from the last season! Eh, Mitsuki comes back! Luna looks good in the school girl outfit! Eh, why is Malshiina holding the Mo-e Mo-e Zukyuun?

Review of the Monster of the week, this week: HVD Editor Chief! Even thought he was a re-paint, he was different than Blu-ray Chief Clerk in the vein that he was horrible, even though his power the 40x stronger. He was just a subplot for this week, so that explains why.

Favorite Joke: Luna taking charge over Red (play on colors).
Favorite Reference: Needs citation (Wikipedia)
The Best Reference I Believe Ihat I Made: "Happy Naru" (guess the source!)

Overall: Anything with Luna in it makes it GREAT! However, if Luna does leave, then I will drop the show (just kidding!). If you have ANYTHING to say about this whole post, type it down and click “Submit”, I need feedback here, people!

Later~
Last edited by Enter the Meteor on Sat May 18, 2013 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

I am disgusted that they played the “girl (Malshiina) in the shower” card, just to apple to the lowest common detonator people, how irritating!
Uh...
a) Malshiina's actress is an AV actress
b) I wouldn't say it's dong that as much as her character is parodying characters like Zonette or Kegalesia who were also played by AV actresses.
Okay, so she is Rin.

No, during the Jin re-enactment bit, Yellow was pretending to be a character named Aki. She was only Rin during the part right after.
That was an amazing impression of Meteor, RyuuRanger!

Nothing RyuuRanger did was referencing Meteor, he was fighting just like he did in the actual show (from '93!).
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

@Go-On Macaroni:

1. ...the point is that it was still for the least-common-denomination people.

2. Opps... AkibaYellow wore the same outfit. I should have know by what KibaRanger said, but the font for him was a tad hard, so I somewhat kind of gave up on his lines to a degree, but oh well!

3. So.. RyuuRanger stole from borrowed from Bruce Lee and then Meteor borrowed from RyuuRanger, how cruel!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I don't know if Malshiina's stuff is straight up pandering the way it is in Garo. It is sort of played up for laughs at times, so it's not necessarily fan service for just the sake of it.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Enter the Meteor wrote:2. Opps... AkibaYellow wore the same outfit. I should have know by what KibaRanger said, but the font for him was a tad hard, so I somewhat kind of gave up on his lines to a degree, but oh well!
Aki --
Image Image

Rin --
Image Image
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

@takenoko:

Ugh, such a lower level style of joke telling!

@Go-On Macaroni:

They look the same to me... except for the hair. I thought she used a different stock photo of the same girl.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

One's obviously a nurse outfit and the other is a sailor uniform. Pretty fairly different.

>Ugh, such a lower level style of joke telling!

I don't know, humor is a pretty high level cognitive process. You're probably just being squeamish since you're young still.

Return to “Hikounin Sentai AkibaRanger”