Wizard 06 released

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizaaaaard
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Fourze | Wizard | Gaim >

Have you had a donut since Wizard started?

No, I haven't
55%
Yes, but I eat donuts at least weekly
9%
Yes and I rarely eat donuts
36%

Total votes: 55
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: "Are you the new monarch, or are you just a pawn of fate?" - Emerald Herald
Type: ISFJ Protector

Wizard 06 released

Post by takenoko »

I really like the sewer battle. The entrance was cool, and the hole created the perfect natural spotlight.

Good to see Lio-Sazer again, so the trinity is complete.

So someone sits on Haruto's doughnuts this time. Can we get a doughnut-block counter running?
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Re: Wizard 06 released

Post by ReversedSentai »

Koyomi had almost no screen time this episode.

Shunpei trying to say "I love you" in Chinese was quite funny.

A swindler trying to deceive people with her beauty. That kinda reminds me of the W movie Accel special, where Aoi tried to pickpocket people's good with her charm and beauty.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

That's the problem with hustlers. They tell so many lies and promises to get what they want that they drown in them ie scheduling three dates at the same time. Wajima will probably get a lot of crap for trying to give a magic ring to a girl. But I have to think and wonder how many companies is Manami working for especially the vary of products she has sold to them.

I really like the intro to Strength of the earth which is played just after Haruto transforms into Land Style.
SacredCultivator
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Dreamy: Ichimichi Mao
My boom: Fansubbing

Post by SacredCultivator »

Okay it was a great episode, but was I the only one that got annoyed at the overuse of the "wind" sound effect from W?
Lunagel
Bottle Shaker
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Haruto, how to you lose a person in a straight narrow corridor underground? You're not even trying are you?

Good to see Lio Sazer again, it's really a pity Sazer X doesn't get more recognition. He's definitely gotten much older, shows up a lot more on him than it did on Miura in OOO.

After finally milking the last bit of money from Miura and Ozaki, Airi finally goes out and does what she's been good at this whole time. Acting innocent while causing pain for everyone around her. Horray!

I have never craved donuts so much before.
Kairiki
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Dreamy: Ankh
Favorite Actor?: Miura Ryosuke
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kairiki »

Mou, stupid midterms. I haven't even seen this episode yet, but as a fangirl I'd just like to add, in a totally constructive way, "Miura-sama~!"
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

At least Shunpei wasn't annoying in this episode.

I actually thought it was a one episode arc, considering how the story seemed to be developing.

Also, why the dramatic gestures when Haruto transformed into Land/Ground Form? O.o
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

zeta_gundam wrote:Also, why the dramatic gestures when Haruto transformed into Land/Ground Form? O.o
Magic.
Lunagel
Bottle Shaker
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

I would assume they had planned a big reveal for each form style but since we've seen Land already it kinda fell flat.
JSoup

Post by JSoup »

Dengar wrote:
zeta_gundam wrote:Also, why the dramatic gestures when Haruto transformed into Land/Ground Form? O.o
Magic.
And he ain't gotta explain shit.
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Random: Why the donut poll? Now I want one. =/
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Lunagel wrote:
After finally milking the last bit of money from Miura and Ozaki, Airi finally goes out and does what she's been good at this whole time. Acting innocent while causing pain for everyone around her. Horray!
Yep, sounds perfect logical explanation to me.
Phoenix512 wrote:But I have to think and wonder how many companies is Manami working for especially the vary of products she has sold to them.
It's probably Ryotaro the one who gets her stuff to sell. He ask for a temporary job delivering/selling this stuff to shops. he gets the stuff. He "sells it" to "Manami". But instead of selling it, Airi tricks people into buying it twice it's price with a fake identity. And if the customers have a complain. Ryotaro uses the excuse of being tricked by "manami" as well and fired instead of being arrested for fraud.
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

Koyomi had like 3 minutes of screen time. I wish her beautiful self woulda been around more. But as I say weekly, it was a good episode. Haruto's flashiness is always good to see. I still like how he never really gets his ass beat, makes me feel like when it finally happens it'll be a powerful opponent.
Also does anyone know if the WizardSword Gun is the same prop for the sword and gun mode. When he goes from Gun to Sword the sword looks short. But after they get to the action it seems to get longer...or maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.
V V King
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by V V King »

Revorse wrote: Also does anyone know if the WizardSword Gun is the same prop for the sword and gun mode. When he goes from Gun to Sword the sword looks short. But after they get to the action it seems to get longer...or maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.
Yeah it seemed so for me too, though it's not quite as bad as in Boukenger.
Anyway very nice episode. Haruto is just awesome.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

An okay episode I guess. I don't understand why the gates always run away when they have it explained to them that they will die if the process is complete.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”