I have the Plot figured out! (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizaaaaard
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Fourze | Wizard | Gaim >
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Re: I have the Plot figured out! (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Post by Dengar »

Ah I see. That explains the point a bit better.

It's weird though. Don't people usually fall apart when they become phantoms?

Besides, that's just speculation.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

Post by Enter the Meteor »

Hello~

Hi everyone that saw my post on episode 31 and came here to see my hypotheses of what is going on. Okay so, Sora is promoted to a Wiseman's right hand because the White Wizard saw Haurto gain Infinity Style (if you are wondering how he knew this before it happens, he felt Haurto give up and he knew that he would come back stronger) and Wiseman is making Misa fell angry because he wants her to get so mad at Sora that she blindly rushes in and gets herself killed by Beast or Wizard. Sora knows all of this and will make it his mission to make her as mad as possible. The White Wizard will come and tell Haurto that he is too powerful and take away Infinity Style so that Misa is able to kill him. Or Sora could take him out, on or the other.

Of course, this is all what I think. If you have spot any plot holes or if you have comments, leave them below.

Oh Dengar, they do. But in Koyomi's case, we just saw the White Wizard carry her up from the beach. We are told that she was a former Gate, we have no concrete proof.

Later~
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

I mean, it's an interesting theory that there's a phantom running around that look like her. But I'm more inclined to think that there is something someone is not telling the viewer.
KisekiRed
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Favorite Actor?: Hiroya Matsumoto
Favorite Band: D'espairsray
My boom: Toku and Visual Kei
Quote: "The only way to get away from loneliness is to love it" - Moi Dix Mois

Post by KisekiRed »

Dengar wrote:I mean, it's an interesting theory that there's a phantom running around that look like her. But I'm more inclined to think that there is something someone is not telling the viewer.
I get the feeling that Koyomi's Phantom might not be able to turn intoa human. It seems like it was a mishap during the process and left behind the shell, thus possibly rendering the full transformation into a Phantom mute. It's sort of hard to explain, but I just get a feeling that the Phantom can't turn into a human because it left a shell behind.
Completed Rider Series: Amazon, Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze
Completed Sentai Series: Dairanger, Magiranger, Gekiranger, Go-Onger, Shinkenger, Gokaiger, Go-Busters.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

For now I'm entertaining the possibility that she's not related to a phantom at all. Her lack of memory and the way the phantoms treat her just is too suspicious.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

I really don't think there is a phantom with her. I believe she is probably a puppet that the White Wizard is using to keep an eye on Haruto without her knowledge.
chcoman123
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
My boom: Vidya Gams
Quote: Saa, omae no tsumi o kazoero! - Kamen Rider Double

Post by chcoman123 »

Kuchiri wrote:I really don't think there is a phantom with her. I believe she is probably a puppet that the White Wizard is using to keep an eye on Haruto without her knowledge.
Not a bad theory, and it's possible, but I wouldn't want that to happen. There would be very little payoff for how important the character is.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

There would?
chcoman123
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by chcoman123 »

Just her being a spy is a very boring idea. If she was a spy, we haven't really seen Wiseman have much use of her yet. That and the fact that I would hope hse had a much bigger role than just being an unintentional spy.

EDIT: More theories as to who Koyomi is as of the recent episode! She is obviously the Philosopher's Stone, humanized. I think that the Stone has the ability to churn out Phantoms without need to drive Gates to despair. However, it needs a lot of mana to do that, which is why White Wizard is making as many Wizards as he can, in order to fill her with so much Mana to create a ton of Phantoms, so that they make another Sabbath happen, as was shown in Episode 34. This also lends theory to the identity of the White Wizard, being Wiseman.
Sheldon131
7X
Favorite series: Abaranger
Quote: The smart thing is to prepare for the unexpected.

Post by Sheldon131 »

chcoman123 wrote:This also lends theory to the identity of the White Wizard, being Wiseman.
Are they giving us the same twist like in Fourze?
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

Post by Enter the Meteor »

Sheldon131 wrote:
Are they giving us the same twist like in Fourze?
Umm... sort of. For that to be 100% accurate Kengo would have to be the Big Bad. As it is, I would say around 95%. Just due to the fact that Emoto did not make the Fourze Driver, he just helped make it. As for Meteor, he DID give Ryusei the Meteor Galaxy. The White Wizard MADE the WizardDriver out of thin air and gave it to Haurto.
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Sengoku Ryouma
Favorite Actor?: Jinnai Sho
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: Ware wa kage, shinnaru ware.

Post by butyoumight »

chcoman123 wrote: I think that the Stone has the ability to churn out Phantoms without need to drive Gates to despair.
I disagree with this theory. Unless no one knows that that's what it does EXCEPT for Wiseman, it makes no sense for Sora to be that interested in it if this is what it does. I don't know WHAT the Philosopher's Stone does, but whatever it is, there has to be something in it for Sora, and he's shown more than once that he really doesn't care about creating new Phantoms.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

Um.... Doesn't the Philospher's Stone pretty much allow one to ignore the laws of the universe, obtain eternal life and all that snazzle? You know like it always does in fiction?

Also, the theory that Koyomi has a phantom running out there seems to be permanently shot now, as I suspected.

She is probably a homunculus.
chcoman123
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by chcoman123 »

butyoumight wrote:
chcoman123 wrote: I think that the Stone has the ability to churn out Phantoms without need to drive Gates to despair.
I disagree with this theory. Unless no one knows that that's what it does EXCEPT for Wiseman, it makes no sense for Sora to be that interested in it if this is what it does. I don't know WHAT the Philosopher's Stone does, but whatever it is, there has to be something in it for Sora, and he's shown more than once that he really doesn't care about creating new Phantoms.
Maybe Gremlin told Wiseman that he knew of it, simply so that he could rise to power and have a lot more free will to do what he wants. If you think about it, a Phantoms' life is pretty constrained. Find Gate, make the Gate fall to despair, create the Phantom, then repeat the process on someone else.
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Sengoku Ryouma
Favorite Actor?: Jinnai Sho
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: Ware wa kage, shinnaru ware.

Post by butyoumight »

chcoman123 wrote:
Maybe Gremlin told Wiseman that he knew of it, simply so that he could rise to power and have a lot more free will to do what he wants. If you think about it, a Phantoms' life is pretty constrained. Find Gate, make the Gate fall to despair, create the Phantom, then repeat the process on someone else.
But he didn't just tell Wiseman about it. He said, explicitly in episode 35 that he wanted it for himself. And while that's true enough, Sora also does not and has not ever considered himself a Phantom, or followed Wiseman's orders.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”