I have the Plot figured out! (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizaaaaard
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Fourze | Wizard | Gaim >
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

@"Dengar"

Post by Enter the Meteor »

Dengar wrote: And again: This all wouldn't have happened if White Wizard did not support Wizard.
If The White Wizard supporting Haruto did not happen, we would have nothing to type about because there would be no show. Lizardman would kill Haurto right after the Sabbath took place.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Re: I have the Plot figured out! (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Post by locuas »

if they were one and the same, then guy did he bother to show sometimes as wiseman and others as white wizard?(aside for, maybe, lazy writing) and at least once he showed himself as wiseman without the other phantoms around.
second,why was kerberos spying wiseman when wiseman created the blue stone? if white wizard was wiseman, why did he send rinko to take the stone, when he could just send it to them just like he did with the red one?
third, why was white wizard surprised at seeing Beast when wiseman just explained about him the previous episode?
if you say "wiseman is white wizard's phantom and they have split personality" okay, that i can buy. but that they are one and the same? i don't think it can be.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

@"locuas"

locuas wrote:if they were one and the same, then guy did he bother to show sometimes as wiseman and others as white wizard?(aside for, maybe, lazy writing) and at least once he showed himself as wiseman without the other phantoms around.
second,why was kerberos spying wiseman when wiseman created the blue stone? if white wizard was wiseman, why did he send rinko to take the stone, when he could just send it to them just like he did with the red one?
third, why was white wizard surprised at seeing Beast when wiseman just explained about him the previous episode?
if you say "wiseman is white wizard's phantom and they have split personality" okay, that i can buy. but that they are one and the same? i don't think it can be.
1. Well, it would make the most sense to stay in character at the hide out.

2. Black Cerberus lead Koyomi to Wiseman's laid because of the fact that Wiseman had wanted the stone to be taken. The White Wizard's White Garuda dropped of the Flame Dragon stones. Black Cerberus I would say was not spying, merely waiting for his commend to go. He may have been told to wait after the stone comes out of his master before he takes off.

3. Regarding Beast, The White Wizard had to stay in character.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito

Post by Dengar »

It's all too contradictory. Although contradiction is nothing new to a kids' show, I won't buy it until it actually happens.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Re: @"locuas"

Post by locuas »

Enter the Meteor wrote:
why would he do that? in what way would him being aware of beast's existence before then affect his plans?
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: @"locuas"

locuas wrote:
Enter the Meteor wrote:
why would he do that? in what way would him being aware of beast's existence before then affect his plans?
Before, he was just concerned with Haurto evolving into All Dragon, and then he would get the gold Ring to use on him. Once, Beast came in, he has to make adjustments to his plan. Maybe he overhead Kousuke call Haurto his rival, which would mean that they stay away and may battle each other. The White Wizard may have wanted to use that against Haurto by giving him All Dragon to finish off Beast, then do the gold Ring. But, his plan failed when he realized the Beast was with Wizard, helping him.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

he was giving haruto the stones before beast appeared, and he warned beast about the dangers of his belt.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

@"locuas"

locuas wrote:he was giving haruto the stones before beast appeared, and he warned beast about the dangers of his belt.
I know. "Warned" is such a weak word there, how about "Told". Wiseman was concerned about Beast interfering and gave Medusa the okay to trick Beast, so he could have his way with him. But, that failed.

Proof:

Spoiler

Spoiler
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

... I'm just not seeing how those pics are any kind of 'proof'... They don't really look all that the same to me.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

And even if they do turn out to be the same dude, there's no way I'm seeing it be the way you think it is.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

That silhouette could be anyone. It might even be a girl. Wouldn't be the first time they pulled the gender reversal thing.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

Oh my god! I have it all figured out! It's Nitou's nanna!
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

@"Dengar" and "Lunagel"

Dengar wrote:Oh my god! I have it all figured out! It's Nitou's nanna!
It could be Nitou's mana, but how would they force it out of him? Would Wiseman just suck it up from Kousuke's Beast Driver? I doubt that Manticore, Weretiger, Spriggan, one of the weaker forum of Bogy and Argos would count as "...many...". Now, if he eats Medusa or my beloved Sora along with about two to three more, then I could see that as a ton of mana. But, the main problem I have with this is that Beast Chimera eats the mana straight away, so how would they get it out of him? The mana does not just sit there, he uses for his life. Maybe once he eats a Phantom, then they could go into action, but I doubt it. Maybe Sora could steal his belt?
Lunagel wrote:That silhouette could be anyone. It might even be a girl. Wouldn't be the first time they pulled the gender reversal thing.
There is NO WAY that silhouette is a female. That is Wiseman in his human form, otherwise known as Fueki, I bet.

@anyone: Type what does not look like Fueki.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

the silhouette is too ambiguous to say who it is. the only reason we know it is a guy is because of the voice. but a silhouette is not enough to say who it is.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

@"locuas"

locuas wrote:the silhouette is too ambiguous to say who it is. the only reason we know it is a guy is because of the voice. but a silhouette is not enough to say who it is.
For real!? That is obviously a male, no questions! How in the world could a female be that silhouette? From what we have seen, Fueki is the only person we are able to infer.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”