I have the Plot figured out! (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizaaaaard
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Fourze | Wizard | Gaim >
chcoman123
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Vidya Gams
Quote: Saa, omae no tsumi o kazoero! - Kamen Rider Double

I have the Plot figured out! (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Post by chcoman123 »

Alright, we are halfway through the season, and I think I've figured out the plot. Remember, this is what I think the story is. Not what it actually is.

First off, Gremlin is White Wizard. He wants to make Haruto stronger to defeat the higher ranking Phantoms and eventually replace Wiseman himself. Even if Wizard figures it out, he can drive him to despair and get Dragon on his side, who will be powerful like hell due to all the upgrades given to Haruto, in order to win. Wiseman wants Haruto to get stronger as well, so that he can drive him to despair and HE can get Dragon in order to mass create Phantoms, as a giant flying Dragon in the sky will most surely create chaos and release a ton of Phantoms, which he wants to do in order to replace humankind and take over the world.

I'll give more details when I have more of the plot figured out.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

Re: I have the Plot figured out! (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Post by Enter the Meteor »

I fully agree!

If your hypothesis is true, then it would do this:

1. Make he red outline of his WizardDriver mean that he is evil and not just a styling choice.

2. Reinforce that the "Now" on his belt is used for evil people, as compared to Haruto's "Please". Which would mean that patience is good and being impatience and having everything be instant is bad. (This could also be a commentary on how the state of the world is now. With patience being a dying art now, heck some jaded adults think that seeing polite youth is magic in this day and age).

Also, Sora DOES have all of styles colors in his outfit, not to mention the White Wizard's colors as well.

However, there is no Human Ring as of yet, even on the wiki or on the toy line.

I guess we will see what will happen as Wizard goes on, shall we?
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito

Post by Dengar »

The main problem I have with this is that Gremlin and the White Wizard have way different mannerism. If it turned out to be true, it would be seriously bad storytelling.
chcoman123
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by chcoman123 »

Dengar wrote:The main problem I have with this is that Gremlin and the White Wizard have way different mannerism. If it turned out to be true, it would be seriously bad storytelling.
It's not like we haven't seen this before. Remember Emoto from Fourze? Or Sakurai from Den-O? Or, hell, even Wataru from Kiva! Wataru became an almost entirely different person when he Henshined!

Anyways I have more predictions ready.

I think that because of the war over Haruto's Phantom, it causes Haruto to go crazy, and think about suicide, seeing as how if he dies, then nobody can get his Phantom. Then it can go either way from there. It can either have him die, but come back to life somehow, or he will be convinced to not kill himself. Either way, it leads into the big finale climax against the Big Bad (depending on whether or not the final enemy will be Wiseman or Gremlin.)
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito

Post by Dengar »

chcoman123 wrote:It's not like we haven't seen this before. Remember Emoto from Fourze? Or Sakurai from Den-O? Or, hell, even Wataru from Kiva! Wataru became an almost entirely different person when he Henshined!
Wataru's power is what changes him. As for Emoto, he was acting pretty consistently imho.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I sort of don't want to see this happen since I'd rather Gremlin and the white mage be different characters. So far, the white mage is this cool, aloof teacher/master. I don't want his personality to be Gremlin's, whom I'm enjoying for his playful treachery.
KisekiRed
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Favorite Actor?: Hiroya Matsumoto
Favorite Band: D'espairsray
My boom: Toku and Visual Kei
Quote: "The only way to get away from loneliness is to love it" - Moi Dix Mois

Post by KisekiRed »

Yeah, I hate to be that guy, but I just don't think this would be the case. Both mannerisms are terribly too far to be each other. Even if it is Gremlin acting different, there would be some clues dropped such as a small mannerism to hint that they are each other. So far, we only seen The White Wizard when he gave the belt to Haruto, when he helped Haruto Get the Drago Timer, and to utter a single line when he got a new form. I just don't see even the slightest of connections. Sakurai was from two different times, and since people can change over time, of course their personalities could be different. and Emoto was consistent as Dengar said.
Completed Rider Series: Amazon, Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze
Completed Sentai Series: Dairanger, Magiranger, Gekiranger, Go-Onger, Shinkenger, Gokaiger, Go-Busters.
chcoman123
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by chcoman123 »

Well, the way I see it, the only reason why Gremlin would be White Wizard is, why would they introduce a new character for no reason, and then just kill off Pheonix. The way I see it, this character needs to have some sort of significance, or else it would just be crappy writing. Killing off a character for no reason makes no sense.
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Sengoku Ryouma
Favorite Actor?: Jinnai Sho
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: Ware wa kage, shinnaru ware.

Post by butyoumight »

Might be bias speaking, but I kind of want to see Gremlin pull off an usurping and overthrow Wiseman. XD
KisekiRed
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!

Post by KisekiRed »

chcoman123 wrote:Well, the way I see it, the only reason why Gremlin would be White Wizard is, why would they introduce a new character for no reason, and then just kill off Pheonix. The way I see it, this character needs to have some sort of significance, or else it would just be crappy writing. Killing off a character for no reason makes no sense.
There could be several factors for introducing a new character or killing off a character. Some Toku series go through several villians; such as Gekiranger, Blade, W, and Magiranger come to mind at the moment. They introduce new villians halfway through the series. So, why isn't Gremlin the case? It just might be one of those. Killing a villian could in a sense be like an arc. The arc where Wizard Struggles with Phoenix. The Next arc could go directly to the end or fight Gremlin or Medusa. Who knows. I'm not saying it's not possible for Gremlin to be the White Wizard, just unlikely. We would have seen some clues that isn't them wanting Wizard to become stronger or not being at the same battle. The White Wizard, Wiseman and Gremlin never are together watching the same fight. Yet Gremlin is not Wiseman. It could also mean Wiseman could be the White Wizard; but I doubt that too for some reason.
Completed Rider Series: Amazon, Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze
Completed Sentai Series: Dairanger, Magiranger, Gekiranger, Go-Onger, Shinkenger, Gokaiger, Go-Busters.
chcoman123
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by chcoman123 »

KisekiRed wrote:
chcoman123 wrote:Well, the way I see it, the only reason why Gremlin would be White Wizard is, why would they introduce a new character for no reason, and then just kill off Pheonix. The way I see it, this character needs to have some sort of significance, or else it would just be crappy writing. Killing off a character for no reason makes no sense.
It could also mean Wiseman could be the White Wizard; but I doubt that too for some reason.
Why do you say that? To be honest, If Gremlin isn't the White Wizard, then Wiseman would be my next guess, for the same reasons that applied to Gremlin. He wants to make Wizard powerful and release Dragon.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

Post by Enter the Meteor »

@KisekiRed: I agree! I must retract my previous post i made, I am rather unsure at this point. I mean, it COULD happen, but I bet Wiseman is the White Wizard. We saw Wiseman man making the Water Dragon stone. Then, we saw the four rings when Haurto received the Drago Timer. So, I bet they are forecasting it like that on purpose.

@chcoman123: You puzzle me. I do no see how this setup is crappy writing. In your own words, how do YOU define bad writing?
KisekiRed
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!

Post by KisekiRed »

Could be that the White Wizard is Wiseman and vice versa. I personally have a gut feeling it's not. I mean, yeah, the White Wizard had given him his first Dragon stone thing. But also look at how he got the others. He was given the Hurricane one by the police, the water one from Wiseman and the Land on from Gremlin. Since we are dealing with Magic, anything can really happen. It is plausible that while Wiseman was away, the White Wizard would lift the magic protecting the location for Koyomi to grab the stone. Another thing that bothers me is that I never seen Wiseman comment on anything regarding Wizard. Gremlin and White Wizard have. The only time I recall Wiseman said anything about the mages was when Beast appeared. I just personally think that Gremlin being the White Wizard is too unlikely, and Wiseman being the White Wizard being too obvious. That's just my opinion.
chcoman123
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by chcoman123 »

KisekiRed wrote:Could be that the White Wizard is Wiseman and vice versa. I personally have a gut feeling it's not. I mean, yeah, the White Wizard had given him his first Dragon stone thing. But also look at how he got the others. He was given the Hurricane one by the police, the water one from Wiseman and the Land on from Gremlin. Since we are dealing with Magic, anything can really happen. It is plausible that while Wiseman was away, the White Wizard would lift the magic protecting the location for Koyomi to grab the stone. Another thing that bothers me is that I never seen Wiseman comment on anything regarding Wizard. Gremlin and White Wizard have. The only time I recall Wiseman said anything about the mages was when Beast appeared. I just personally think that Gremlin being the White Wizard is too unlikely, and Wiseman being the White Wizard being too obvious. That's just my opinion.
If it isn't Wiseman or Gremlin, then who COULD it be? If they introduce a new character just to have him be White Wizard, then that would be a real shame. No real good plot twist. If it's someone we've never seen before, then it wouldn't be surprising, and therefore bad writing.
Last edited by chcoman123 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chcoman123
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by chcoman123 »

Enter the Meteor wrote:@chcoman123: You puzzle me. I do no see how this setup is crappy writing. In your own words, how do YOU define bad writing?
Bad writing is doing something pointless and to not have any repercussions later on, or just having predictable plot points that either make no sense or that nobody cares about.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”