XerBlade
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Faiz
Dreamy: Tatsulot
Favorite Actor?: Ishida Akira
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Kamen Rider Meteorologist! I will decide your forecast!
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: KR Wizard 36 released

Post by XerBlade »

I second the motion for that conclusion.

Never go full retard.
Watching
Kamen Rider: Saber

Complete
Kamen Rider: All Black and later
Sentai: Shinkenger,Gokaiger,Magic Kaito VS Detective Conan
Garo: All
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Knight of L-sama wrote:The perfect conclusion to this arc: Rinko arresting Shunpei's lame ass and thus improving the quality of the show's remaining run.
:lol:

I find myself in complete agreement with that assessment. It really would improve the show. Shunpei as a comic relief character is overdone and badly forced into these stories.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

Kamen Rider Wizard Episode 36: "The Hill Myna Bird Talks"

Post by Enter the Meteor »

Hello~

This episode was… good. We learned: that Wiseman is able to absorb Haurto’s magic, Sora is now picking the Phantom while Medusa picks the Gate (that way, the new Phantom will serve under him!)

Recap:

The splash is okay for this week, the fount is GREAT though.

This week narration was kind of tame, just a VERY bare-bones synopsis.

I do not know, Koyomi. You should, oh I do not know, ask them!

Ah, they are on the slide! Good job, Wajima! Calling Sora “Sora” instead of “Gremlin”. Now, the bigger question: why would you want to go down the slide? I doubt that you are able to fit down it. Sora DID indeed say something, flash back, please! Thanks! So, I wonder what Koyomi is? Thanks for stealing my thought, Wajima! He did indeed, Haurto! Sora is just the best! True, indeed! (Police/ ambulances sirens, foreshadowing?!) Wow, that looks so much fun, Wajima! Having to work yourself out just to go down a slide, so much energy wasted! That is right! Haurto, keep saving that enigma! How is it a “cruel” thing to say? It is the truth. Haurto, stop trusting the White izard! She is NOT human! She takes MAGICAL energy to live! Do I do that, nope! He did indeed, Haurto! Yep! That is my Sora! Now, THAT is cruel, I thought that younger people were supposed to look up to older people! But, Haurto, you are telling children to address people old then you as “old man/ women”, how irritating! The Philosopher's Stone could change anything to gold! Wow, I want that! Oh, just base metals, stop lying, Wajima! You like younger women, you do not tell people where you are going, and now you are giving us false exposition, just… wow. Stick to rings. Wow, I SURE needed to know it was a “mythical stone”, thanks. Yea, that would be the whole point of this talk. So, if the Stone is like the magical rings, would that make the White Wizard have it? I mean, it IS the ultimate stone and all. Yep, Haurto! You know, the things you wear to Henshin into Wizard. Or, do magic for girls. Damn straight she will! Nobody has told her where you are going! I would be worried sick (although, this seems to happen a lot). Whoa, hold on Wajima, Haurto is having a flash back! I somehow think that will work, Haurto! After all, dramatic irony and all!

Nice job, Medusa! Heh, Sora, right on. I bet it took you a while! After all, it takes you about two seconds to find one. It must have taken a lot of time, right Misa-chan? I am proud of you too, Misa-can! I mean, you used up ALL of your energy into finding one! Whoa, Medusa! What do you have planned? You go, Sora! Beat Medusa to the punch, that is my main man! Kaga, eh? There you go again, Sora! Giving us background on the Phantom of the arc, I love ya! Anyway, Raum? I am with you, Medusa. Ah, so he fits in with you Sora, somewhat. Sora, you are SO brilliant! Wiseman, you know something about Kaga, do you not?

Eh, fire! Yo, large dude! Put it out! Eh, a crow that is able to talk? Hmmm, sounds like a weird-ass crow. Eh, it is saying, “Despair!” Way to encourage everyone around you! Wow, that fat guy looks so shocked! Thank you, a police offer who knows what he is doing! That guy on the right is a total waste to the crime scene, he is doing NOTHING! That one guys who has on the blue checkered shirt, rocking orange phone!

Opening, with more movie scenes!

Man, they were SO close in getting that worthless guy out of the photo, darn! Wow, this episode happened five days after airing! That is somewhat of a broad question, Rinko! There are FOUR guys there! I agree with the women, I give up too! Wow, polite, Rinko! Oh, for the 500 yen display, get the fake flowers, lady! They look nice! Oh, Shunpei! I would guess so, I mean, what would you call it? Wow, way to not know anything, Shunpei! Arson, you say? I wonder if that display is next! I’ll protect the fake flowers! Wow, I could not tell Rinko. Shunpei, she just said that! Arson is dangerous, kids! Remember: do not light anything up in flames! Out of everyone, why pick him! I mean, he IS the target for this week, but why not the guy who just stood there, he looks suspicious. What does HE do? He does indeed, Shunpei! I do see how that is creepy! Bringing your bird everywhere, a little past obsession! Yea, there are! I mean, you ARE looking at one! Eh, that same guy walked past! Get him! Rinko, I am happy that yo are DOING your job this week! Now, the bird may shut up! Way to be all touchy-feely, Shunpei! You scared the man away! Shunpei, way to not get in the way! Let’s try this again. Way to get fired up and try to catch him, Rinko! I agree with Rinko, just what ARE you doing besides being a moron, Shunpei! The 500 yen display, NOOOOO!!!!! Shunpei, are you… okay mentally? You are perfectly able to get up yourself! You are just so off today! Hey, that lady saved the dolphin, nice call-back to Nitou’s forums!

Hey, it is not Rinko’s fault! To hang around someone like Shunpei, you should be sorry for that! Er… maybe. I would saying trusting a Phantom in the first place earns you that award, Rinko! Good, for a boss like you to over-react to something like this, you SHOULD be blamed for this! Not hearing her out also a big reason! Eh, why does you stomach hurt? Rinko, does he LOOK okay? Way to get Rinko to save the fat man! Very nice manipulation! Yes way! (The flour part was just dumb. Unless it is supposed to represent how Rinko career is in the dust if she fails, if that is the case, nice job!)

Are you using the super thin tree to be your land marker? I mean, what ARE you using? Wait, how would you know to use Infinity Style, eh? Impressive, but how did you know the AxCailbur would do that? I guess Dragon has powers that are like Koyomi’s now? I wonder how Haurto knew… Does he feel it?

We do indeed, Wiseman! Medusa, that is correct! Wow, way to overrule Wiseman, Medusa! Ah, Wiseman is in a weakened state! Way to start off the conversation on a positive note! How was that supposed to be rude, Medusa? Way not to over-react! Way to tell her what to do, Wiseman! Aw, I wanted to see his human form! It is indeed “impressive”, Wizard! That must be a crazy hard barrier! Wow, this is surprising nice conversation between the Big Bad and the Hero. Ah, way to almost repeat what Sora said with the Beast Hyper arc. Although, I must agree, I want to know too! Eh, what do you know, Wiseman! So, something is amiss with Haurto’s perception of reality. I agree with Wizard! I want to know what Wiseman knows! Eh, Wizard! Eh, Wiseman is able to USE Wizard’s energy!

Wow, that was SOME power! So, Haurto as kicked out of his Style AND the hid out! I am in shock too! He is able to KICK you out of your most powerful forum with a wave of his hand, that will be impossible to beat him!

What a cure bird! Rinko, calm down! You are NOT fired yet! Stop moping and find him! Bird, shut up! It damn well it, Shunpei! YOU caused all of this! I agree with Rinko, just leave! Exactly, she was close, and then you got in her way… twice! Are you dumb, Shunpei! Rinko told you (twice now too!) to leave her alone, just GO AWAY! You do need to calm down, Rinko. What is in the cup, Wajima? I wound not put it past you to put sleeping medicine in there! It is indeed, Rinko! You better not let Shunpei get in the way again! Wow, way to unleash your anger like Phoenix, maybe you spent a tad too much time with him? I agree with Rinko, GET OUT, SHUNPEI! Rinko, as much as I agree with that, YOU WORK WITH HIM TOO! Shunpei, for once this episode you did or said something smart! Yep, I AM sure, Rinko! Look at those wiping skills, go Wajima! TO go away, that is how you may forgive Rinko! Look, you are almost wrecking the shop too! It is indeed, Shunpei! Have fun dying, Shunpei! We will not miss you! Nice catch, Koyomi! Way to go again, Shunpei! Eh, what happened to your col smiley-face backpack? Rinko and I will, you are useless. I do agree with Rinko, what ARE you able to do? I mean, besides wreck stuff! Rinko, why is your detective conscious so caring! Just let him fail and die, the world would be cleaned of one less idiot. Way to care about the shop, you two!

He is, Haurto! (When the camera circles around Haurto, anybody else think Sora was going to be on the tree branch?) So, a role reversal! Shunpei, why talk to a guy with dreadlocks. Knowing Shunpei, I could see that his drawing would be funny, lady! Man, I want to see it! Shunpei fails at most everything, I want to laugh at his failure too! (The best part of this whole scene is when the lady takes a photo of the drawing, I cracked up!) Wow, way to be on high alert there, Shunpei! Haurto hit the nail on the head today! HA! Shunpei, I am able to do better than that! But, to answer your question: I saw him around three scenes ago! That is a valid question, Haurto! I mean, I have seen that drawing before, at art reject school (I had a BAD Art class in eighth grade, trust me.) Damn straight! You better crumple up that piece of “art”. Eh, there is that guy again! Nice catch, Haurto! Just what I expect from a magic user! Haurto, what took you so long (I mean, Shunpei “art” is one to behold, but still. When someone says, “Arsonist!”, you better help that person catch the arsonist!) Way to be on point!

Polite as ever, Rinko! Run after him Rinko! You may do it! Get your job back from the edges of termination vile! Go, Rinko! Shunpei, DAMN! Stop almost costing Rinko her job! I would be pissed too, Rinko! I believe that Rinko beats you in emotional output, Shunpei! Haurto, so nice! You see how he cares about RINKO, Shunpei! Shunpei, that time was on purpose! Haurto, I expect better from you!

Who cares if you found him first, it is what happens at the end that matters! Now, he is doing it to piss her off! They are fighting, cannot you not get that Haurto? Nice job there, Rinko! If you do not get him, you will be fired! So, stop wasting time with your grudge and GET HIM! (I did laugh at that part!) Shunpei, you are in the right place; the trash. Shunpei, Rinko did stop. Whoa, another fire! Man, this guy has major problems (weight, spasms, and the pyromaniac bit!) Rinko, nice job calling him out! Bird, we get it! He set the place eon fire, come on, Haurto! You almost as bad as Shunpei! Stop spasming, damn it! Way to not act guilty, helping your case there! Way to take action, Rinko! Shunpei, honestly? Way to wake up and smell the burning roses, Haurto! I would move guys, you could get frozen! (Although if Shunpei was frozen, I would not mind!) Nice job using the Blizzard attack on the flames, Wizard! Nice job trapping him with your ice chains, Wizard! After all, opposite elements are fun! I would give in, moron! Eh, a Phantom! (Anybody else fall for that jump scare?) Wow, nice footwork there, Wizard! Eh, the Phantom cut the man free! Right, Rinko! Shunpei, I understand you want to show-up Rinko, but you die! Hat Phantom looks mighty powerful! Now, THAT is a cartwheel! Oh, getting the Wizarswordgun I see! Nice sword work! Wow, way to make it a pinch for the Phantom! Oh, he could just do that. Nice triple slash and a kick! What the- is he spasming too? Eh, he got away? (That was a nice exit!) Correct, Rinko! Way to use those detective instincts of yours! Wow, you two sure hold a grudge! The hill myna is in its cage? Wow, it must have freaked out with all that fighting going on, it still looks a tad freaked out! Shunpei, you came thought for once!

That hill myna is not cute! What is the Hell are you talking about, Doughnut Shop Manger! There we go! (I laughed at the part where he thinks it is not cute anymore!) Eh, I could see that. Yep, that is how he talked himself out of losing weight! (I am purposely making an irritation comment, to mirror Shumpeis’s comment!) Way to state the name of the game, Shunpei! I agree with Rinko! Rinko sure likes her job! She is saying that they have to find the arson suspect before he strikes again! Shunpei, if we catch him, the Phantom will come to us! I agree with Haurto! You need to GET OUT IN THE FIELD, RINKO! Yep, a fight! What? When I think of resolving my conflicts, I always want to make people fatter with doughnuts! That never works! “Friend doughnut”, eh? That thing is gross! Chocolate, sprinkles and marshmallows! It is a friendship all right, a friendship with the doctor after you eat too many and get sick! Eating it together, the perfect way to be with your friend, even in death from junk food overload! Damn right, Rinko! You two eat it! Nobody wants to die at this stage in the game! Right, butt out! Shunpei has once again said something important, lets me see that makes… three times out of 30-ish. Arrest indeed! (When Haurto did an aside and just drank his beverage, I could not take and cracked up!) Way to go, Shunpei! If you keep stating the obvious, I will have to give you… nothing. Oh, so you do coincide Rinko? If that is his address, that is a long one! Wow, way to care for the hill myna, Rinko! It is totally fair, Shunpei! Why do you two still have the Friend Doughnuts in your mouths?

Geez, landlord! They are trying to bust someone! Nemoto Kazuyoshi is the name of the man, eh? Rinko, you are wrong, he has a window. Why would he have Clifford in his room, this guys has some issues! Poor Rinko… Way to be specify about said convenience store, hill myna! Ohh, Shunpei, nice snag there! (I feel bad for the hill myna, being jostled around and such!) Wow, way to have authority, old man!

Nemoto works in a convenience store? He is you know setting fires today. Nothing SO out of the usual. That is about how high you get, Shunpei. I am amazed that you get that! You think you are on the right track indeed, Rinko! Way to be polite there Rinko! The hill myna would not talk to someone who is that mean too it! Wow, be careful you two! You could have killed it! “Nanase Shinsei Park”, eh? That is true, Shunpei! Awww, you two DO want to make up!

Kousuke! How are you? Oh, hungry. Ah, I see Nice job with that call-back! Man, Haurto! You are killing me today! Kousuke is lying on the ground because he has not had any Phantoms today and he is starving! (Where did you mayonnaise go?) You should be in hearing range, Haurto! He has indeed, Kousuke! I agree with Haurto, nice job, Guardia! I would not trust Kousuke all the way, good thing you are coming along, Haurto! Way to wait up for him, Haurto!

What is it, little girl? Did you feed to ducks? Nemoto, sitting around will not help you lose weight! Yea, Rinko found him first! Nemoto, you were THERE you should know! DO NOT play dumb! Shunpei, way to get here on time! A Phantom is after you! I do not care about your hill myna (who is named Kyuuta), I care about your life! You need to run! You did not have a choice, a Phantom attacked! Awww, so sweet! Um… rubbing the cage is a tad weird. I agree with Rinko! Stop being so sidetracked! Kyuuta, shut up! You are almost as bad as Shunpei! I do NOT believe you, Nemoto! You WERE there when it happened, in fact, you were the ONLY one there! Wow, he broke free! Shunpei, do NOT fall for it!

Kousuke was great here (he looked happy to not do all of the work!) They did indeed! Eh, what is wrong with Kyuuta? He is acting rudely to Kousuke! Nemoto, you should be ash0 EH! HE IS THE PHANTOM, RAUM! (Nice rainbow cloud, makes you looks so menacing!) Wow, he almost gout you Haurto! Nice ducking skills! Did Raum just do part of an Irish jig? Not quite, Kousuke! He is Raum. (Looking him up on the wiki now) “ Raum is a Great Earl of Hell, ruling thirty legions of demons. He is depicted as a crow which adopts human form at the request of the conjurer. Raum steals treasures out of kings' houses, carrying them where he wishes, and destroys cities and dignities of men (he is said to have great dispraise for dignities). Raum can also tell things past, present and future, reconcile friends and foes, and invoke love." (TV-Nihon wiki)! Bet Sora is his conjurer. Oh, speaking of Sora, here he is now! Thanks for that, Sora! (Although, I fail to see the humor in it.) Wow, he sure is able to jump! Nice dodge! Haurto, is SUCH a good idea? I mean, Kousuke would be hungry and thus, he fighting ability would decrease. Wow, Haurto wants Sora dead now! (We cannot have that!) Oh, asking, not killing. Yea, Haurto! Do you not remember the conversation you had earlier! Nice toss, Sora! Ghouls, again! That sweeping kick was nice! Kousuke, Sora just told you everything, what is there NOT to get! That was such a graceful pose that Raum had! That was a good try with that first kick, Beast! Nice disarming! Eh? Wizard is getting serious now, Flame Dragon Style, baby! Plus, the Wizarswordgun! Nice mimicking, Raum! (Anybody else laugh when Raum looked like he was getting cocky?) Man, Raum is a master of the head butt! I imagine it did, Beast! Raum will do what he likes, thank you very much! Nice use of the Buffa Manta! That was a shoulder blow! As always, Sora is correct! He knows all! You should know, Wizard, you WERE just with them!

Wow, was to be fast on your feet, police officers! I agree with Rinko! Looks like she wins, you lose, Shunpei! Way to pick up your tone, Rinko! Somehow, I feel as if you DID do it! Shunpei, do NOT believe him! Nemoto, Kyuuta is fighting with Beast and Wizard, stop relying on your bird for everything! Rinko, nice job! Yep, it would appear so, Nemoto. Eh, he is truly THAT attached to his pet? Wow, I would just cry (for a couple of days) and move if my cat died, I would not give up on life itself. Oh my, Shunpei actually did something good!

You said it, Sora. On top of being “timid”, he has attachment issues too! Eh, so that is his vice! Rinko, how dare you! I mean, you do not know, so I cannot be too mad! Beast, nice job with the thinking department! He is very troublesome indeed! Wow, Beast has his Dice Saber out, now it is ON, Raum! Wizard just creamed all of the Ghouls with his Big ring! (No need for Beast to lend a hand to Haurto on this one!) Sora, you seem happy that Wizard is able to beat the Ghouls, I take it you want a great fight!

Well, that is one way to get away from the cops, Shunpei! Rinko always does good work (when she is working!) Way to care about those officers, Shunpei! (I thought it was great when Rinko asked if either of the two cops were okay, great stuff!) Shunpei, you are DOING something! Man, that quick to the rump was quite powerful (for Shunpei at least!) The run on the other hand… *sigh* Yea, Shunpei, get out! Listen to Rinko! Way to go, Rinko! You just sparked a chase, with a known arsonist! (I liked how the coop screamed in the other cops face to make him react!)

Correct, Sora! Gosh, even when you state the obvious, you are still great! Eh, Sora did not plan for this! Wow, Raum sure learned how to give Beast a taste of his own medicine! Beast, Raum is already gone. I wish Haurto the best of luck too! Wow, the Dragon Timer sure is hopefully going to finish it quickly! Eh, ERROR! Eh, so the attack from Wiseman killed off his energy! EH!!!!, HE JUST RAN OUT OF POWER!!!! (Amazing effect!) Whew, thank goodness for Beat! He just owned them Ghouls with his Dice Saber! Honor, Haurto, Beast! (I think he would have eaten them up anyway, due to his hunger!) That is about the ONLY thing I would leave to you, Beast! Nice, a four! That Buffa Saber Strike sure does clear the field! Yea, Beast gets his appetizers! Sleep well, Haurto!

Wow, way to not cause a scene or anything, Shunpei! Rinko, he jacked a police car, to save the Gate! I still do not know how Nemoto get Shunpei on his side! I think you may be hauled, but whatever!

Next Episode Preview:

Yea, good luck with that Shunpei! Follow Haurto’s advice you two! Oh, a box! I WANNA KNOW WHO IT IS, DARN IT! They get flooded! A car almost crushes two police men! I am going to guess that Kousuke does or says something stupid. Look at all of those Ghouls! Wow, Wizard is just slashing away at Raum! Eh! Why does Kousuke have bugs on him, gross!

Bumper

Overall:

It was fine. It is BIG that Wiseman is able to knock Haurto OUT of Infinity Style! I wonder how and if he is able to defeat him?

If you have any comments, let me know! I LOVE to read feedback!

Later~
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

>If you have any comments, let me know! I LOVE to read feedback!

Maybe shorten your posts to the most important points? Everytime I look at them, my eyes glass over because of how long they are. Part of good editing is just keeping your writing long enough to hit on the juicy points while short enough to keep your reader's interest. Sometimes less is more.
Karoum
7X

Post by Karoum »

I think I got it figured out:

Koyomi IS the philosopher stone. The stone is used on the day of the sabbath and turns into a "human" vessel a mage has to fill up with magic. When the stone is filled with magic Koyomi will be turned back into a stone and Wiseman is planning on using it for the next sabbath. Wiseman and the white mage are the same person because Wiseman needs to create and power up mages in order for the vessel to absorb the magic in the first place. Xanatos gambit and all.

Also I'm back. Being run over by a car kinda put a dent in my plans but I'm fine now.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

takenoko wrote:>If you have any comments, let me know! I LOVE to read feedback!

Maybe shorten your posts to the most important points? Everytime I look at them, my eyes glass over because of how long they are. Part of good editing is just keeping your writing long enough to hit on the juicy points while short enough to keep your reader's interest. Sometimes less is more.
I feel as if everything is important though, so I do not know how it will work. But, I will try! Maybe someone could make a draft of what they would like to see me put?
TNT
7X

Post by TNT »

Karoum wrote:I think I got it figured out:

Koyomi IS the philosopher stone. The stone is used on the day of the sabbath and turns into a "human" vessel a mage has to fill up with magic. When the stone is filled with magic Koyomi will be turned back into a stone and Wiseman is planning on using it for the next sabbath. Wiseman and the white mage are the same person because Wiseman needs to create and power up mages in order for the vessel to absorb the magic in the first place. Xanatos gambit and all.

Also I'm back. Being run over by a car kinda put a dent in my plans but I'm fine now.
I can only completely agree with this.
TNT Wizard EP35 thread wrote:Great episode. I loved the fight scenes (Both Beasts and Haruto's), I loved the Sora reveal and I cant wait to see more.

Following this ep, I really have only one thought. So, Koyomi is the stone? Haruto is charging her and the white wizard was training his power to better power her up? :?
Also, are you ok?

@ Enter the meteor :shock: I haven't seen posts that huge unless someone was writing a story.
If you want to cut down your posts, just remove all your random shouts.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

@TNT:

I thank you for your advice. I just want to give you guys the most genuine experience as I watch the episode. You guys don't shout while watching the show?
Last edited by Enter the Meteor on Sat May 25, 2013 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Go-On Macaroni wrote: ....also, am I the only one who thought Nitou's appearance was totally superfluous?
Without Beast, Haurto would have died when the Ghouls surrounded him!
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

I called the whole "the bird's the phantom" thing as soon as the phantom first showed up. it's a clever twist.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

I called it the second the bird starting saying 'Despair despair' though, I was hoping that you could actually get animal gates falling into despair leading to animal phantoms... Would have been an interesting twist in my view... Also
Spoiler
Five bucks says the phantom is the arsonist
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
My boom: K-Dramas

Post by Alessar »

Shunpei went far past annoying this episode. And later on in it, when he was supposedly making things up to Rinko and instead butted her out of the way so he could catch the guy for her? I mean geeze if I were her he'd have taken a handbag to the head and an arrest on an obstructing justice charge.

I like Haruto and Nitou cooperate. Nitou's enough of a goofball to be all the comic leavening the series needs.

I think it's strange we've never gotten any explanation for Haruto hooked up with the jewelry shop owner. It's not like he's White Wizard's good buddy and ally (at the start of the series I had assumed that was the case). He's just randomly in on things. It's kind of sloppy TBH.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

I'd have thought Shunpei to be gone 1 or 2 episodes after Nitou was introduced to the series, but seeing the writer keeping him to the storyline makes me wonder if he has another purpose to the story.

How wrong of me. Especially after this episode. Please any Phantom, anytime Shunpei gets in your way, just stab him through the heart?

Some main plot is introduced now since we are at ep 36 with only 14 +- eps to go. White Wizard, care to explain where is Medusa's Another?4
Karoum
7X

Post by Karoum »

I also have a feeling the Engage rings will come back to bite Haruto in the ass eventually.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Enter the Meteor wrote:
Go-On Macaroni wrote: ....also, am I the only one who thought Nitou's appearance was totally superfluous?
Without Beast, Haurto would have died when the Ghouls surrounded him!
You didn't need the Ghul fight, though. Just cut it and Beast out (keep Wzard vs. Raum, though) and nothing else would really change about the episode.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”