Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

@"JonSilver"

Post by Enter the Meteor »

JonSilver wrote: Yeah, he spent an episode and a half getting his ass handed to him and it never seemed to occur to him that he should use his new all powerful form even though he's supposed to be trying extra hard to protect his old friend whom he feels guilty about hurting all those years ago :p Unless there was some restriction in an earlier episode that I missed....
I would assume that Haurto does not know how (or if) Infinity Style will drive him to despair, so he does not like to use it.
DekaBreak
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Favorite Actor?: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japanese Language
Quote: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: KR Wizard 39 released

Post by DekaBreak »

A great episode. When the series began we dismissed Haruto's kick-based fighting style. I guess now, we can understand why he does so, given his past as a soccer player. I really enjoyed how he had to threaten Wajima, and it ties in with how he says his rings had caused Haruto and Kpyomi get caught up in this mess. Here's a theory tying everything up so far:

Fueki has a role to play in the first Sabbath, by accident (think about Messiah from GB), he helped cause it. He knows that the Philosopher's Stone is crucial to cleaning up this mess. That Stone is Koyomi. Fueki has made it clear that he wanted Haruto to grow as a mage right from when he sends the Flame Dragon jewel with White Garuda. Even now, he wants Haruto to prepare himself to be able to use the new ring. He entrusts Koyomi to Haruto because he is not a recognized mage, someone unexpected protecting her. He was happy that Haruto becomes stronger and more capable of protecting her. But when he gains Infinity, Mr White Mage sees his attachment to her, which will stand in his way of using her to stop the Phantoms, so he is upset. He is going to risk his life, and Haruto is his backup should he die, to carry on his plans. That is why Haruto is his "Final Hope".
chcoman123
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Vidya Gams
Quote: Saa, omae no tsumi o kazoero! - Kamen Rider Double

Post by chcoman123 »

Sorry I haven't been around in a while, been busy with Finals at school. But those are over now, so I'm back! Anyways, my thought's on the episode: LAME.

The character development for Haruto comes straight the hell out of no where I thought. The last episode already established the fact that they weren't angry at him, just annoyed that he ran away from his problems. That I actually didn't mind, but they're making a HUGE deal about it. Guys, GET OVER IT! It happens every now and then. Also, even when that girl (sorry, really can't remember her name) became nice to Haruto, she still seemed like an jerk, simply because the only reason she co-operated with Haruto was to save Kazuya. She was a jerk beginning to end and was COMPLETELY unjustifiable in every way.

But now it's time talk about the White Wizard; AND...It's...no one...we...knew...

BULLCRAP!

What was the point of keeping the White Wizard's Identity secret, and making us think it was someone we already knew, and an important someone, and then saying "OH duhhhhh...it's this random old guy". What a LETDOWN!

But, with that being said, I still think that he could be Wiseman, seeing as how that they still haven't revealed Wiseman's true identity. So my numerous theories about the show, still hold strong.

Also, that Moon ring is cool looking, and I'm kind of wondering Why Haruto couldn't use it. Perhaps that purple stone was the Philosopher's Stone? I think that they are just making stuff up at this point. Either that, or the answer is so unbelievably simple that it will be a letdown.

With that being said, I think I've realized the problem with many of this show's episodes. Too much buildup, but not enough payoff. It makes everything a letdown in the end.

Preview Spoiler:
Spoiler
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! MAYU IS FINALLY COMING BACK! It only took them approximately 15 episodes, but still, I'm glad that they haven't forgotten about her. Can't wait to see her Rider form. Unfortunately there's no Wizard next week, so now I gotta wait longer. NOOOO.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

@"chcoman123"

chcoman123 wrote:Sorry I haven't been around in a while, been busy with Finals at school. But those are over now, so I'm back!

Also, even when that girl (sorry, really can't remember her name) became nice to Haruto, she still seemed like an jerk, simply because the only reason she co-operated with Haruto was to save Kazuya. She was a jerk beginning to end and was COMPLETELY unjustifiable in every way.

Also, that Moon ring is cool looking, and I'm kind of wondering Why Haruto couldn't use it. Perhaps that purple stone was the Philosopher's Stone? I think that they are just making stuff up at this point. Either that, or the answer is so unbelievably simple that it will be a letdown.
1. Welcome back! How did you do on your finals!?

2. Naomi

3. I would assume that the gold Ring is some sort of Sabbath trigger for Wiseman to use once Mayu kills a few Phantoms. Or, maybe the White Wizard will give Mayu the chance to kill the Phantom and she will fail, giving Wiseman more energy.

Now, I was disappointed that Sora only appeared in a flashback!
chcoman123
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: @"chcoman123"

Post by chcoman123 »

Enter the Meteor wrote:
chcoman123 wrote:Sorry I haven't been around in a while, been busy with Finals at school. But those are over now, so I'm back!

Also, even when that girl (sorry, really can't remember her name) became nice to Haruto, she still seemed like an jerk, simply because the only reason she co-operated with Haruto was to save Kazuya. She was a jerk beginning to end and was COMPLETELY unjustifiable in every way.

1. Welcome back! How did you do on your finals!?

2. Naomi

3. I would assume that the gold Ring is some sort of Sabbath trigger for Wiseman to use once Mayu kills a few Phantoms. Or, maybe the White Wizard will give Mayu the chance to kill the Phantom and she will fail, giving Wiseman more energy.

Now, I was disappointed that Sora only appeared in a flashback!
1.Don't know yet, gotta wait till my report card comes.
2.Ah thanks.
3.Interesting theory. Still, wee have two whole weeks to speculate, so lets go wild!
XerBlade
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Faiz
Dreamy: Tatsulot
Favorite Actor?: Ishida Akira
Quote: Kamen Rider Meteorologist! I will decide your forecast!
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by XerBlade »

Bahamut kinda reminded me of Rook here. Just a bit.

Spoiler
I wouldn't be at all surprised if they decided to prevent breaking their streak by having Mayu become the next Saya and have her get 1-hit killed immediately after her belt reveal before she has a chance to do anything with it.
But of course Wizard seems to be all about breaking standard Rider tropes, so I can hope for something for a change.
Watching
Kamen Rider: Saber

Complete
Kamen Rider: All Black and later
Sentai: Shinkenger,Gokaiger,Magic Kaito VS Detective Conan
Garo: All
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

chcoman123 wrote:
2.Ah thanks.
3.Interesting theory. Still, wee have two whole weeks to speculate, so lets go wild!
1. Boo... waiting for your results is such a bother!

2. You are welcome!

3. Whoa, almost making a Kyouryuuger reference there! Anyway, another hypothesis: What is the Ring is used to bring Mayu to despair? After Mayu kills Medusa (Sora will be the only one left, YAY!), The White Wizard does not have another purpose for her and kills her.
chcoman123
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by chcoman123 »

Enter the Meteor wrote:
chcoman123 wrote:
2.Ah thanks.
1. Boo... waiting for your results is such a bother!

2. You are welcome!

3. Whoa, almost making a Kyouryuuger reference there! Anyway, another hypothesis: What is the Ring is used to bring Mayu to despair? After Mayu kills Medusa (Sora will be the only one left, YAY!), The White Wizard does not have another purpose for her and kills her.
Ehh..that theory just sounds...odd. I don't know why, just doesn't sound right. Also, I don't even watch Sentai, so I guess that reference was unintentional.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

What's wrong of having a guy we don't know being the White Mage? It's sort of refreshing actually.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

@"Phoenix512"

Phoenix512 wrote:What's wrong of having a guy we don't know being the White Mage? It's sort of refreshing actually.
I think what "chcoman123" is trying to say is that he wanted a big reveal, and because we do not know Fueki that well, it is not as impactful. (If I am incorrect with your meaning, please correct me and I am very sorry.)
DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/W
Quote: When in doubt, Rider Kick.

Post by DereklBarona »

White Wizard was pretty obvious there. Like take said, you'd have to be completely blind to miss it.

Spoiler
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure Mayu isn't going to make it through the series, Rider form or not.

Here's my logic: I predicted to my friends back when she first had her arc that when she came back, her fate would be decided entirely on what her mentality would be like at the time of her return. If she came bac acting basically like a girl version of Haruto or Nitou, then yeah, she's totally fine. Conversely, if she came back with a vengence streak towards Medusa or Phantoms in general, which she clearly seems to have given the preview, there will come a point where she basically goes kamikaze to take Medusa down with her. If Haruto and the gang are there when it happens, there will probably be crying and screaming and it will be sad, and I will be sad because that's such a horrible waste of a character to do it like that.
chcoman123
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: @"Phoenix512"

Post by chcoman123 »

Enter the Meteor wrote:
Phoenix512 wrote:What's wrong of having a guy we don't know being the White Mage? It's sort of refreshing actually.
I think what "chcoman123" is trying to say is that he wanted a big reveal, and because we do not know Fueki that well, it is not as impactful. (If I am incorrect with your meaning, please correct me and I am very sorry.)
Yeah, you got it.
MarcosPMA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Ahim
Favorite Actor?: Masaki Suda
My boom: Penguins :3
Quote: Sekia wo sore o Ai to Yubun da ze!

Post by MarcosPMA »

DereklBarona wrote:
Spoiler
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure Mayu isn't going to make it through the series, Rider form or not.

Here's my logic: I predicted to my friends back when she first had her arc that when she came back, her fate would be decided entirely on what her mentality would be like at the time of her return. If she came bac acting basically like a girl version of Haruto or Nitou, then yeah, she's totally fine. Conversely, if she came back with a vengence streak towards Medusa or Phantoms in general, which she clearly seems to have given the preview, there will come a point where she basically goes kamikaze to take Medusa down with her. If Haruto and the gang are there when it happens, there will probably be crying and screaming and it will be sad, and I will be sad because that's such a horrible waste of a character to do it like that.
Previews can be misleading. Odds are you're right though.

I think the ring will go to Mayu. I think White Wizard's and Haruto's rings are similar in design, with color being the only difference. The ring Wajima made is completely different, and it was unlikely that it was for Haruto even before he put in on. Mostly, it's the crescent moon on the ring that makes me think it's for Mayu. It's a more feminine icon, at least in my opinion. I also prefer purple on a female (can be used on males if they are of royalty/higher status.). However, if you look at the field of magic that comes out when White Wizard transforms, you can see the moon cycle in the middle circle, so it could be his ring after all. I still think the ring is for Mayu though.
SPACE KITA!!!!!!!!!
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

@"MarcosPMA"

MarcosPMA wrote: I think White Wizard's and Haruto's rings are similar in design, with color being the only difference.
By color, you are referring to how the Driver On is red instead of yellow and how his main form is an orange color, instead of red, yes? I think that the color of the Ring (black for Beast, silver for Wizard and the White Wizard and gold for ???) determinants how much energy is used.
TAKBonez
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Kyouryuuger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Fourze
Dreamy: Luka Milfy
Favorite Actor?: None
Favorite Band: Punk & Crust
Quote: Hime hime hime, suki suki daisuki, hime hime
Type: ESFP Performer

Post by TAKBonez »

Glad to see Haruto use and combine forms/moves again. It gets kinda stale when he just changes to a style and uses just that style's moves. Then switches to another style. Mixing it up with Flame Dragon Copy/Defend to get away was pretty smart. The mixing of the Dragon Styles was cool too and ofc u know he was gonna use Infinity Style to finish. I give a couple more eps b4 he stops using infinity to finish off Phantoms. Like I've said b4 they use the Final Form to finish for like 10-15 episodes once they get it then they kinda tone it down after that. Just a trend/troupe I've noticed when watching KR.

Also holy shit Meteor didn't give us a TLDR post.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”