MarcosPMA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Ahim
Favorite Actor?: Masaki Suda
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Penguins :3
Quote: Sekia wo sore o Ai to Yubun da ze!

Re: @"MarcosPMA"

Post by MarcosPMA »

Enter the Meteor wrote:
MarcosPMA wrote: I think White Wizard's and Haruto's rings are similar in design, with color being the only difference.
By color, you are referring to how the Driver On is red instead of yellow and how his main form is an orange color, instead of red, yes? I think that the color of the Ring (black for Beast, silver for Wizard and the White Wizard and gold for ???) determinants how much energy is used.
Yes, that's what I'm referring to. The ring that got made by Wajima feels too out of place to be an actual ring for White Wizard. If Mayu is given a Rider form, that could very well be her ring.
SPACE KITA!!!!!!!!!
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Re: KR Wizard 39 released

Post by Alessar »

That crescent moon on what looked like a darker background is totally Eclipse. I think White Wizard is counting on Haruto to stop him permanently once Wiseman finally takes him over.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Yes, it is haruto's fault that he tried to attack the phantom that had him as a target...
i think this episode ended well, but i feel like this episode should had more. I mean, this is supposed to be an important Haruto episode. an episode that explains Haruto personality, his motivation, or at least his life before he became wizard. but this episode doesn't work.
first of all, the gate and Mrs. Bitchy bitch. even if we forgive her for acting like a bitch, it would still not work because A) they never explained what exactly was their relationship with haruto aside from "oh, we were in the same team" which can mean "we have know each other since certain time period between a few years and only one moth" B) i have NO IDEA who the hell this 2 characters are. yes, they know haruto, but they never go beyond of that. as i said last episode, you could tell me Naomi was his girfriend or his sister and i may believe it.
i have to assume she is the gate's love interest just because i'm pretty much going with sport's manga logic here. in other words "the hero, the rival, the female character who exist to be the female character and to be paired with one of the other 2"

the infinity speed was cool as always, tough.

Preview
Spoiler
so, i don't think i have seen any mention of a future kamen rider appearing in the series, so, they are trying really hard to hide the trnasformation, or we will not have a female rider, which i would not protest if they hadn't teased it.
qedins
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Favorite Actor?: Riisa Naka
Favorite Band: L'arc en Ciel
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: "Where's our eccentric?"
"I'm right here!"
"No. I mean sempai."
"Oh."

Post by qedins »

I always wondered why the White Wizard has a rough gem looks on his face,

and when i see the ring i think i understand now. My theory is, the looks was like that

because the ring was created with someone else whose skill isn't very good (or maybe

he created it himself). hence the ring is flawed in appearance. His comment on the

quality of the new ring also supports my theory
dekamaster
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: magiranger
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: sentai/kamen rider

Post by dekamaster »

As awesome as Bahaumaut was he still looked like a bug to me. I'm glad we're done with Naomi as she was a bitch.

Also though I agree with you guys that the purple ring probably has something to do with the solar eclipse, my reasoning behind it is slightly different. If you look closely behind the moon the purple part of the ring resembles a sun, though at the same time since it's a cresent moon in front of the sun maybe it prevents a total eclipse.
series I've watched

sentai:Live,Dai,deka,magi,geki,go on,shinken,gosei,gokai,go busters

kamen rider:ZX,ryuki,Decade,W,OOO,fourze
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Maybe when Fueki uses this new ring, it says BONNIE TYLER, NOW and plays this song.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

chcoman123 wrote:What was the point of keeping the White Wizard's Identity secret, and making us think it was someone we already knew, and an important someone,
Who is this "us", you speak of?
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

Post by Enter the Meteor »

Dengar wrote:
chcoman123 wrote:What was the point of keeping the White Wizard's Identity secret, and making us think it was someone we already knew, and an important someone,
Who is this "us", you speak of?
The viewers...
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

I do consider myself to be among "the viewers", and I'd be surprised if I was the only one.

As in, I can't be the only one who wasn't "fooled" into thinking the White Wizard is somebody we already know. So saying they "fooled all of us" isn't a very accurate claim.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

This was a nice episode. It was cool to see Haruto get in one last one-on-one duel with his rival. I thought that was a nice touch. At least we didn't get to see much of that bitch Naomi too. Guess they had to cool her down. Lol...I was happy to see Haruto use the Water form again too. Haven't seen it for a while now and also because I missed seeing it's special effects. And even a blind man could tell that the mystery man was going to be The Wiseman. Figured so with the series going to end within the next 9 episodes or so. I wonder what his diabolical plan is.

About the CMs, finally I see a Keiko Kitagawa commercial. Was wondering if she gets a lot of commercials in Japan.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

chronoxiong wrote:And even a blind man could tell that the mystery man was going to be The Wiseman.
Fueki is White Wizard, or are you one of... them?!
TNT
7X

Post by TNT »

I only watched this ep yesterday. I have little to add except:
I liked the touch that the photo of Haruto and Gate was laminated. The friend was really trying to preserve this picture and memory and it shows. :)
I loved watching Bahamut tank all those Infinity hits before dying.
Also about the white wizard, is he counted as a rider? He's the first rider I've ever seen that didn't say Henshin and his belt even says change.

dancercotillion wrote:Maybe when Fueki uses this new ring, it says BONNIE TYLER, NOW and plays this song.
That is so bad, you should be in jail. -_-
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

@"TNT"

Post by Enter the Meteor »

TNT wrote: Also about the white wizard, is he counted as a rider? He's the first rider I've ever seen that didn't say Henshin and his belt even says change.
Well, in the Wizard universe, they exclude the title of "Kamen Rider". So, Wizard is officially "Kamen Rider Wizard" and so on and so forth.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

If I'm remember correctly, he did say Henshin.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

Also, it's been years since "saying henshin" was actually a requirment for transformation. It's usually pure rule of cool. You know, as part of the whole "henshin pose" thing which is also unnecessary.

Fourze even lampshaded the fact that the whole thing is completely useless.

The last time it was a required thing was Den-O, and only in the first two episodes.

I recall in Kuuga it wasn't really a necessary thing, but it helped Godai put a little more "umph" into it.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”